Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fmfgov.com@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fmfgov.com@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Urgent reconfirmation your funds payment
People
Mrs Kemi Adeosun <fmfgov.com@gmail.com> Feb 3 at 8:18 PM
To
Message body

Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Federal Ministry of Finance, Headquarters,
Ahmadu Bello Way,
Central Business District,
P.M.Box 41,Garki.
Re: Presidential Approval Payment.
------------------------------
RE: OVERDUE CONTRACT PAYMENT FUNDS.
----------------------------------------------------
Attn:Beneficiary,

We call to re-confirm the below account prior to our final remittance of your overdue contractual sum. This account was forwarded directly to my desk on Monday 21th January, 2016 by your local representative Mr. Mr Tunde Lemo and Brain Hatzer who presently working with the United Nation Africa Region who claims to be your personal friend through a letter from the Senate Committee signed by the Senate President Hon.

The new elected president replacing your already existing Bank that was with us.

Since all modalities for funds transfer has been finalized today being tuesday 27th January, 2016 , we therefore request you to confirm the authenticity of the below account in writing on your company’s letterhead paper so that we can remit by electronic transfer without delay on Friday 29 January 2016 . Remittance is done via my instruction to our correspondent bank offshore advising them to debit our foreign reserve account and credit your bank account simultaneously. Confirm the receipt of this message immediately.

The new account is thus:-
BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA (BBV)
URB. JARDINES DEL PUERTO-LOCAL 8
E-29600 PUERTO JOSE BANUS
MARBELLA - SPAIN
SWIFT CODE: BBV EASMM
ACCOUNT NO: LEONARD BERNEY No 90012271
ACCOUNT NAME: INVERSIONES ESPANA S.A.

Waiting for your urgent mail to enable us facilitate.

Sincerely,
Mrs Kemi Adeosun
Minister Of Finance.
Special Adviser(Mr Musa Malik)(CALL ME ON THIS:234-807-850-301
Secretary Minister of Finance
Federal Government of Nigeria.
CALL ME ON THIS: +234807850301
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.