Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abdul_saladino14@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

abdul_saladino14@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Skype ID:
live:adbul_saladino14

Dear ,

Greetings to you, Once again I am Barrister Abdul Saladino,a Solicitor at law and the Personal attorney to Mr.Majid Jamil ,a national of your country, I would like you to understand that I did not contact you by mistake. I understand your concern and consider it expedient to give you details clarification of this transaction. This transaction is legitimate and in essence, it will undergo normal procedures as stipulated in the financial and allied matters act of Togo and all legal documents will be issued in your name as the next of kin beneficiary of the fund of the deceased.r country who was a government contractor here in Lome Togo.

Before his death, my client made a deposit with one of the leading bank here in my country (TOGO) which entitles any surviving member of the " " family to the sum of Nineteen million five hundred thousand united state of america dollar only in the event of his death but it is quite unfortunate that the deceased died with member of his family here in Togo while going on vacation.

I contacted you because you bear the same surname with my late client Mr.Majid Jamil , of(blessed memory) and I believe that we can work this out together and you can lay claims to this huge amount he left behind as his next of kin. I have every proof in terms of documentations that are relevant to this claim and what you need to do is to send an application of claim to the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary and back up your claim with these proves and also others that will be procured in the court of justice and government parastatal offices. I have no doubt that the bank will not hesitate to grant our request because the documents are here.

Late Mr.Majid Jamil ,may or may not be related to you but since you bear the same surnames it will make it easy for us to claim the money from the bank.I have searched for the relation of the deceased for years now without success and the bank have given me a notice to present the next of kin or loose the fund as unclaimed deposit if no one put up for claiming the fund. I have spent much in terms of cash and efforts to make sure this fund does not get confiscated,but I would like to state that, I am in sincere need of your assistance in order to reclaim his hard earned funds which is lying presently at his bank with no one to put claim to it

I will stake all within my means to see that the fund is duly release and transfer to you since the bank management inform me that they can only have legal rights to release the proceed of the fund if I present you as the next of kin to the deceased as enshrine in the inheritance laws of my country ,so I need your support. Be assured that the project is real, and I must make sure all necessary proof will be given to you as we go along the transfer processes of the fund to you. As a last resort to save this estate I contacted you during my search for someone with the last name and I am sure I can work with you as my partner in this project.

I have in my possession the death certificate and other relevant documents that are required for the claim. I will send to you a draft application letter which you will sign and send to the bank as the beneficiary of the estate for an urgent approval.

Please note that this transaction requires utmost trust, sincerity and confidentiality for its conclusion. On your positive response to this Message, kindly furnish me with your following details to enable me prepare an application letter of claim:

Reconfirm to me the below information's for the said purpose of establishing you and presenting you to the bank as the next of kin beneficiary of the deceased estate.

Your full legal names.....
Your age...............
Your Marital statue.........
Your telephone numbers.............
Your fax numbers if any..........
Occupations.......................
Your residence or office address...........

Once I hear from you I will prepare an application text which you will fill and mail to the bank instructing that the said fund be released and transfer to you as the beneficiary next of kin to my late client

Feel free to reach me on telephone number +228 9078 09 85. Call me whenever deemed necessary.

I await your prompt reply and thanks for your understanding.

With Kind Regards,
Barrister Abdul Saladino ESQ
65 Rue de la presidence,
Lome Republique du Togo.
Phone: +228 9078 09 85

Header:
Return-Path: <abdul_saladino14@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT151-W86 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 1 Feb 2016
Subject: Comprehensive Details Of This Proposal.Please Go Through And Get
Back To Me.

Fb Profile:
Abdul Saladino
BASIC INFORMATION
Nothing else in the profile available.

Phone Number:
+22890780985
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: abdul_saladino14@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:30 am

Dear ,

Greetings to you over there in your country and once more thanks for sending me the requested information's as the information's are needed just to take care of the process of establishing you before the management of the bank as the new beneficiary of the fund by filing your information with that of the deceased file jacket here in my office for submission to the management of the bank stating you as the next of kin to their deceased customer.

Just as I have informed you previously ,I am the confidential attorney to the deceased on financial matters before his untimely death and the bank has informed me to present the next of kin to their deceased customer so that they can have every legal rights to release the fund to you.

It falls within the purview of my office and legal right to present the next of kin to the bank since the deceased died intestate and that is why I seek your consent to be presented to the bank as the new beneficiary of the fund.All process and procedures to see that the fund gets transfer to you will be done within the ambit of the law.

Once I have concluded with the management of the bank with the process of presenting and establishing you as the new beneficiary of the fund then I will send you an official application letter of claim that you are to fill and send to the bank demanding for the immediate transfer of the fund to you.

Please be patient and wait till I concluded with the management of the bank on your presentation to them as the new beneficiary of the fund and hopefully this will be done by tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow so be expecting to have the application letter of claim by then that you are to fill and send to the bank on the fund transfer.

Regards,
Abdul Saladino,
Attorney At Law.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

utb_remit_dept_tg_tg@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:19 am

Dear ,

Once more thanks for your prompt response and provided information's as well,I will want you to know that I have file your information's with the deceased file jacket here in my office and it has been submitted to the management of the bank stating you as the new beneficiary of the fund.

You are to now officially apply to the bank management for the release and transfer of the fund to you since you have been establish as the next of kin of the deceased.Now what you are to do is for you to print out the application letter of claim which you will find in the attach file of this mail and fill the remaining information's of yours to it accurately, then sign it and send it to the bank for the immediate transfer of the fund to you.

Contact the bank through the bank online email address:utb_remit_dept_tg_tg@accountant.com

As soon as you have send the application letter of claim to the bank a copy of the fill application you send to the bank should be sent to me as well for official record purposes.

Relevant information to note when filling the applications are.

1.Remitting Bank... Union Togolaise De Banque
2.Source of Fund... Inheritance fund of late Mr.Majid Jamil
3.Amount... Usd$19.5m (Nineteen million five hundred thousand dollars only)

You are to apply to the bank through their remittance department online email address on the fund transfer: utb_remit_dept_tg_tg@accountant.com and once your application has been received by the bank remittance department then they will inform you as regard the fund transfer.

The UTB BANK oversea transfer confirmation form should be filled as well and send to the bank as the management of the bank implies so that the transfer of the fund process can commence.

I look forward to hear from you as soon as you send the application to the bank and also once the bank responded to your application for the transfer of the fund I should be inform first before you respond to them so that I can advice you on what to do so there won't be any mistake in the cause of getting this fund transfer to you.

With Kind Regards,
Barrister Abdul Saladino ESQ
65 Rue de la presidence,
Lome Republique du Togo.
Phone: +228 9078 09 85

From Dr.Gagnon Koffi,
Foreign Exchange Remmitance,
UTB, Union Togolaise De Banque,
B.P 359,Lome-Togo
Date:06/02/2016
Phone:00228 22 314 922

Dear Sir,

The management of this bank wishes to inform you that the forms have to be filled and submitted to this bank by you the applicant before further attention can be given to your request.

As soon as you have filled the forms then you are to return it to us by email.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Gagnon Koffi.
Director of foreign payments,
Union Togolaise De Banque, UTB
Lome-Togo.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
These messages are for its intended recipient(s) only and the information Contains herein are privileged for the rightful owner only. If this Message gets to you by error you are to send it back to us immediately or Delete the contents of these messages from your mail.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <utb_remit_dept_tg_tg@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.207.184.211] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via
HTTP); Sat, 6 Feb 2016
From: "Union Togolaise De Banque" <utb_remit_dept_tg_tg@accountant.com>
Subject: From Union Togolaise De Banque,Lome-Togo.Fill and return the forms
back to us.

From Dr.Gagnon Koffi,
B.P 359,Lome-Togo
Date:08/02/2016

Dear Sir,

Kindly supply your designated bank account details where you want your fund to be transfer to and also make payment for the processing fees of your application file with us.

The processing fees payment of the sum of $500 is to be made to the name of the lady in charge of our bank public relation unit in the person of EDZAVE ABRA XOVA and this payment has to be made through money gramm transfer and send scan copy of the money gram payment as soon as payment has been made.

As soon as your application file has been process approval will be given for the fund transfer to the provided bank account through key telegraphic wire within three official working days

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Gagnon Koffi.
Lome-Togo.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
These messages are for its intended recipient(s) only and the information Contains herein are privileged for the rightful owner only. If this Message gets to you by error you are to send it back to us immediately or Delete the contents of these messages from your mail.

From Dr.Gagnon Koffi,
B.P 359,Lome-Togo

Dear Sir,

Kindly supply your designated bank account details where you want your fund to be transfer to and also make payment for the processing fees of your application file with us.

The processing fees payment of the sum of $500 is to be made to the name of the lady in charge of our bank public relation unit in the person of EDZAVE ABRA XOVA and this payment has to be made through money gramm transfer and send scan copy of the money gram payment as soon as payment has been made.

As soon as your application file has been process approval will be given for the fund transfer to the provided bank account through key telegraphic wire within three official working days

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Gagnon Koffi.
Lome-Togo.

From Dr.Gagnon Koffi,
B.P 359,Lome-Togo

Dear Sir,

Kindly make the payment for the processing fees of your application file with this bank to the below account information details of ours.

Name of Beneficiary:Woedeme S.Yawa
Account Number :163413331020000
Iban Number:tg53tg0090101634133302000000
Swift Code :UNTBTGTG
Bank : Union Togolaise De Banque,Lome-Togo.
Amount To Be Paid :$550 (Bank charges inclusive).

We have to make it known to you that since payment is on our receivers bank account details additonal bank charges of the sum of $50 will be added to the original sum for the processing fees of your application file with us so you are to make total payment of the sum of $550 in all to meet up with the processing of your application file on your inheritance fund transfer.

As soon as payment has been made you are to send scan copy of the transfer slip of payment to enable us know that the payment is from you as record of payment.

Thanks for your understanding and we are committed to meet up with your banking needs on matters of your inheritance fund transfer.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Gagnon Koffi.
Lome-Togo.

Docs:
20160213010449-6d431d7b-me.png

20160213010451-0dc8bdae-me.png

Phone Numbers:
+22822314922
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location Lomé
Original network provider* Togo Télécom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:50 pm

From Dr.Gagnon Koffi,
B.P 359,Lome-Togo

Dear Sir,

We hereby reconfirm to you another bank account details of ours below of the head of our legal department unit whose responsibility is with the paperwork.

Account Name : AKLOUWE ALOULA
Account Number : 163401425020000
Iban Number : TG53TG0090101634014202000009
Swift Code : UNTB TG TG
Bank : Union Togolaise De Banque,Lome-Togo.
Amount To Pay :$550

However if you still encounter similar problem then you are to make the payment through Money Gramm Transfer to the lady in charge of public relation in the person of EDZAVE ABRA XOVA .

Scan copy of the information of payment should be send as soon as payment is made.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Gagnon Koffi.
Lome-Togo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:49 pm

Skype ID:
live:lapostedeliveryagency

Barrister Abdul Saladino
Current Contact address:
Abbey Trading Estate;
Bell Green Lane, Sydenham SE26,London,UK.

Dear ,

God bless you and your family.I hope every member of the family is okay. How is work,hope not that hectic as usual? I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds belonging to my late client , transferred under the co-operation of my new partner from United Kindom

Presently I'm in London trying to invest with my new partner. I would prefer you contact LAPOSTE DELIVERY AGENCY. Before I left for London,I told my partner about you.So I kept an ATM card valued at the sum of nine hundred thousand dollars ($900,000.00) only with LAPOSTE DELIVERY AGENCY pending when you will contact them and give them instructions of delivery.

We have consulted some firms to submit their tenders for the construction of projects we intend carrying out. Notify me once you have collected the ATM Card. Meanwhile,I can't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how but because you helped me , I can't fail to compensate you.

Now contact :LAPOSTE DELIVERY AGENCY;
E-mail: lapostedeliveryagency@laposte.net
E-mail: lapostedeliveryagency@outlook.com

Forward your contact address where you want your package sent to you. I kept this compensation for your tireless efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much because without you,this goal wouldn't have been achieved.

So feel free and get in touched with LAPOSTE DELIVERY AGENCY. to send you your ATM card. Best Regards and Kind Wishes and I trust you are in Good Health,

Regards,
Barrister Abdul Saladino.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <abdul_saladino14@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT151-W78 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 22 Mar 2016
Subject: Compensation On Your Past Effort On This Transaction.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.