Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tuning@officinesorze.it uba.sg@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tuning@officinesorze.it uba.sg@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Visa Card Scam after Refugee Scam:

View Topic:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=27870&p=91192&hilit=Abigail#p91192

May peace be with you
Payment through Visa Card
This is to inform you that i went to the bank today to inquire the chances you have to get your cheque which was left for me to send to you by your partner Mrs. Abigail, which may be expiring in few today’s, and I was instructed by the bank that issued the certified bank draft to your partner on your name to submit the cheque to their Visa Card Department so they will issue a Visa Card for you to make withdrawals of your funds in any ATM Machine Worldwide.

You are advised to re-confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay, therefore do not hesitate to contact below person for obtaining of the ATM card, to avoid diverting your funds to Government treasure account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

Your full name.............................
Your address................................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation.............................
Your phone number..........................

Mr. Danlu, is in position to issue and release your visa card to you. And you should send the above information to the bank email here.

Contact person: Mr. Danlu Cosai ,
Director, visa card payment department
uba bank senegal
Email: uba.sg@outlook.com
Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

Yours servant of God,
Rev. Joseph

HEADER:
Return-Path: <tuning@officinesorze.it>
Received: from officinesorze.it ([62.149.158.90])
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016
Subject: Payment through Visa Card
To: uba.sg@outlook.com

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 62.149.158.90<br>Originating ISP: Aruba S.p.a. - Shared Hosting And Mail Services<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Italy<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: uba.sg@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:14 pm

UBA Skype ID:
live:uba.sg

Mode of Payment: ATM CARD
Telex Code: MTY0324533904
Source of Transfer: Legal Personal Fund
Ref Number: SN/DKR-UBA-01/29-16
Remittance Approval: OK
Message Code: ATM 724-UBA

For your attention:

United Bank of Africa Visa card department, has been given the order by the board of directors of the Bank to issue an ATM visa card on your names that will enable you to cash your funds globally, as indicated that a cheque of $230,000. Issued on your name has been expire due to your inability to comply with the requirements of transaction,

This method was implemented to help our foreign customers’ posses their funds without any tax, I wish to bring to your notice that with the Visa Card you will be able to make withdrawals in any ATM Machine in your country and anywhere in the world.

It is in our interest to inform you that you will be required to pay the sum of €153 Euros only to open a visa card account with us before the card will be validated.

Be informed that after receiving the above stated amount the Visa Card will be issued and posted to you within 72 banking hours.

Get back to us if you are ready to proceed so that I will direct you on how the fee will be paid and be informed that the operation will be cancelled after 186 banking hours if you fail to comply.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service and you call this office if you have any question.

Yours in service
Mr. Danlu Cosai
Director,UBA-Visa card Instant Issue
UBA,Bank Plc
Telephone: +221 76 671 63 71

HEADER:
Return-Path: <uba.sg@outlook.com>
Received: from COL125-W11 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 1 Feb 2016
Subject: Mode of Payment: ATM CARD

PHONE:
+221766716371
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: tuning@officinesorze.it uba.sg@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:42 pm

May peace be with you
Payment through Visa Card
This is to inform you that i went to the bank today to inquire the chances you have to get your cheque which was left for me to send to you by your partner Mrs. Abigail, which may be expiring in few today’s, and I was instructed by the bank that issued the certified bank draft to your partner on your name to submit the cheque to their Visa Card Department so they will issue a Visa Card for you to make withdrawals of your funds in any ATM Machine Worldwide.

You are advised to re-confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay, therefore do not hesitate to contact below person for obtaining of the ATM card, to avoid diverting your funds to Government treasure account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

Your full name.............................
Your address................................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation.............................
Your phone number..........................

Mr. Danlu, is in position to issue and release your visa card to you. And you should send the above information to the bank email here.

Contact person: Mr. Danlu Cosai ,
Director, visa card payment department
uba bank senegal
Email: uba.sg@outlook.com
Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

Yours servant of God,
Rev. Joseph

Mode of Payment: ATM CARD
Telex Code: MTY0324533904
Source of Transfer: Legal Personal Fund
Ref Number: SN/DKR-UBA-01/29-16
Remittance Approval: OK
Message Code: ATM 724-UBA

For your attention:

United Bank of Africa Visa card department, has been given the order by the board of directors of the Bank to issue an ATM visa card on your names that will enable you to cash your funds globally, as indicated that a cheque of $230,000. Issued on your name has been expire due to your inability to comply with the requirements of transaction,

This method was implemented to help our foreign customers’ posses their funds without any tax, I wish to bring to your notice that with the Visa Card you will be able to make withdrawals in any ATM Machine in your country and anywhere in the world.

It is in our interest to inform you that you will be required to pay the sum of €153 Euros only to open a visa card account with us before the card will be validated.

Be informed that after receiving the above stated amount the Visa Card will be issued and posted to you within 72 banking hours.

Get back to us if you are ready to proceed so that I will direct you on how the fee will be paid and be informed that the operation will be cancelled after 186 banking hours if you fail to comply.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service and you call this office if you have any question.

Yours in service
Mr. Danlu Cosai
Director,UBA-Visa card Instant Issue
UBA,Bank Plc

HEADER:
Return-Path: <uba.sg@outlook.com>
Received: from COL125-W11 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 1 Feb 2016
Subject: Mode of Payment: ATM CARD

Attention:
We wish to inform you that the Card will only be issued and posted to you as soon you pay the required €153 only, be informed that after we received the fees we shall commence with the processing of the Card without any delay and we wish to bring to your notice that the funds is non deductible, with the visa card you will be able to withdraw your funds in any ATM machine in your country or worldwide, the card will be sent to your provided address via courier service immediately for confirm the receipt of the charge.

Therefore 153 Euros is equivalent of $169, And below is the data where you are expected to send the fees, through MONEY GRAM or RIA money transfer.

Receiver: Kathy Bommea
Address: Dakar
Question: ok
Answer: ok

Do not fail to send me the payment information as soon as you send the fees to enable me forward it to the bank accredited lawyer so he get the work under way.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service.

Regards
Mr. Danlu Cosai
UBA Senegal Instant Issue
Visa Card Department.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

m.gram.sn@outlook.com farideh@cucinapersiana.it

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2016 10:19 pm

May peace with you my son,

It has a long time and I have been trying all I could to make sure you received your fund smoothly therefore last week i received signal from CBAO and UBA Bank regards to your bank draft $ 230,000.00, Mrs. Abigail, left for me to send to you Which has expired and you are failure to proceed-through ATM visa card, I'm writing to let you know that International Monetary Fund IMF in collaboration with the Government of Senegal Ministry of Finance has granted and order the release of all unpaid foreign fund held in any of its domiciliary bank which has been in the financial record of the republic of Senegal for the past months.

Presently, I am mandated to inform you that the authorities are ready to send you the full money ($ 230,000.00) Through Money-gram transfer because it will be less expensive and reliable for you to be receiving $ 5,000 dollar daily until you receive your total money completely.

Meanwhile, the manager told me last week precisely on 28/4/2016 that the administrative trust funds that have already signed and approved and you will be receiving your payment 5000.00 US Dollars daily, THEREFORE advice to contact them on below information, CBAO bank MONEY-GRAM Department.

Contact Person: Mr .Tedy Buliui .
Email Address: ( m.gram.sn@outlook.com )

meanwhile reconfirm your details to avoid any hitches in receiving your full Payments. They This is what you need from

Receiver's Name :::::::::::::
City: ::::::::::::
Telephone ::: ::::::

Also do let me know Immediately They start sending your money, meanwhile comply with them to enable them serve you better.

God be with you,
Reverend Joseph

HEADER:
Return-Path: <farideh@cucinapersiana.it>
Received: from cucinapersiana.it ([62.149.158.90])
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016
Subject: May peace with you my son,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.