Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zenithbanknews@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

zenithbanknews@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:25 pm

FUND RELEASE NOTIFICATION 2016
People
Ahmed Ibrahim <zenithbanknews@gmail.com> Today at 9:37 AM
To
Message body
Mr.XXXXXX
Compliment,
Above all things, I thought so much of reaching you today regarding this outstanding fun .I had already tried to do my best in respect of your Over-Due Contract payment which had being on and on from this Office to be released to you, But due to your inability to give adequate audience had almost creep led your attempts so far.

However, note that at this very time of the year.The President Administration had instructed all Government Office to fully embark on the release of all outstanding payment to each and every one the of the Beneficiaries of fund without further delay. I therefore strongly advise that you urgently give me adequate attention to enable me proceed on this fund Approvals Processing for your own good. Further more, According to the Present Administration, I am one of the Approved Officer to handle most of the Approved Fund Release. The very sort list which was placed on the Central Notice-Board at the Federal Ministry of Finance serves for both Local & International Contractors to the Federal Republic of Nigeria .Please in your urgent reply to this mail, kindly include all your full details which has much to do with your fund release documentation.

Remember to call me on the Direct Line below to enhance my work with you in cause of your fund release Respectively.
God Bless
Best Regards
+2348183559472
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: zenithbanknews@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:53 pm

Recovery scam.

Congratulations Urgent Attention.,
I write to inform you that your urgent mail was received in good faith regarding your urgent fund release as it demands .Note that the Authority of EFCC had finally allocated an Office of Mr.Ahmed Sule Ibrahim,in the Zenith Bank to urgent handle the issuance of your outstanding payment in care of the personnel Officer Mr. Ahmed Sule Ibrahim.You are instructed to contact his Office via the given Address (zenithbanknews@gmail.com) .While the Executive of the EFCC awaits to monitor your fund release transaction from our Office .However, you are advised to get back to the Office for us to ensure all fairness and justice in the cause of your payment .I am very sorry for what you may have gone through over these number of years .

Yours Sincerely .
EFCC Office
Abdulrasheed Bawa

Header:

Return-Path: <efccofficemonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 22:58:26 -0800
Message-ID: <CAFhGR7eFquL+f9agH+9eCKRM8DjNwoOXD13FrmiHMY8FtHqbjA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Congratulations Urgent Attention.,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.