Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sebrina Jeann sebrinjean@outlook.com unitedbankforafrica339

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Sebrina Jeann sebrinjean@outlook.com unitedbankforafrica339

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:51 am

Recovery / ATM card Scam after Refugee Scam:

My dearest,
I am writing this mail to you regarding the news I received concerning the fund we have in Royal bank, I was informed that the bank have a new options to transfer this fund to you by issued you a Visa card and post it to you so that you can be withdrawing the money in your country through the ATM VISA CARD.

The Bank was contacted for solution and it was confirmed that the only solution is by issuing you an ATM VISA CARD urgently and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country or any ATM machine around the world, so what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.
The card center will send you an Atm VISA Card which you will use to withdraw the money in any Atm Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, which you are to advised to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediately release of your above stated funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.you have to contact our correspondent bank immediately for issuing you ATM VISA CARD.
1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Contact Address
4. Country

Contact Person: Mr.Demba Gaye
Director: UBA bank Plc Visa Card payment department
Email: ( unitedbankforafrica339@yahoo.com )
Phone Number 00221-707-366-216
Yours sincerely Sebrin Jeann

HEADER:
Return-Path: <sebrinjean@outlook.com>
Received: from SNT153-W67 ([65.55.90.7]) by SNT004-OMC1S46.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 20 Jan 2016
To: Sebrina Jeann <sebrinjean@outlook.com>

Sebrina's Skype ID:
live:sebrinjean

PHONE NUMBER:
+221707366216
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.