Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mabtuli66@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mabtuli66@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 pm

A former victim received the email posted here - not changing the email address used with a scammer before put that victim on a "sucker list", his details being shared with other scammer; for this reason, the former victims will be targeted again and again with different scam formats. This case is a so called dying widow scam. The scammer is using a spoofed or a throw away email address - the real email address the scammer is using is the one mentioned in the body of the message.

Email:

Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 10:45 AM
Subject: LETTER FROM MARIA BONGI READ
To: Recipients <gamam9@wan303.onmicrosoft.com>

DEPUTY MINISTER OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Correspondence must be by this private e-mail address. (mabtuli66@gmail.com)

My Dearest in Christ,

My Name Is MARIA BONGI NTULI Currently The Deputy Minister Of Social Development Of South Africa. I Have Served In Many Capacities Towards Nation Building. You can view my profile at www.gov.za .click on government contact information’s, click on deputy ministry's and locate Social development and read about me. I am married to late Mr Zuma Ntuli and the marriage lasted for 25years with only a child .My husband died of an illness that lasted for only 6weeks.I Know my mail may come to you as a surprise, reason for we have not seen or meet before. I am soliciting for your help, as I am divinely directed.

Before my husband’s death, we were pure born again Christians. When my husband was alive, we deposited the sum of 30.5million usd in a financial institution here in my country, and the fund emanated as a result of an over invoiced contract he did with my former ministry. Though I assisted him in securing the contract, but I never knew he over inflated the contract. The government we are in under Comrade Jacob Zuma came up with a policy to review contracts awarded years ago, and he is poised to confiscating funds with irregular tender, hence my contacting you.

Recently, my doctor told me that I will not last up to 6months, because of my diagnosis of cancer .my most pressing problem is the stroke, which I am managing before this new medical case. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or better still, a Christian Individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a person or Church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, research centres and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carryout this work only because I and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. Our son is just 15years old now, and is growing up in Africa; he has low maturity hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I will like you to understand that my contact to you is a divine direction from God; As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/bank .I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund.
My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Christian. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here and Please I will like you to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I will instruct the Finance/bank to! Transfer this fund into your account.

Correspondence must be by this private e-mail address. (mabtuli66@gmail.com)

DONT CALL MY OFFICE LINE.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Mrs. MARIA BONGI NTULI PHONE: +27785725388
mabtuli66@gmail.com

+27785725388
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mabtuli66@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:00 am

My Dearest in the Lord, Greetings and thanks for your urgent response to my email, I am very happy that you are ready to assist and work for humanity which proves that you are destined with a good heart. Working for charity is working for the Lord because this is what our Lord ordained.

I read your mail and Really I understood that the few bad people in this world have spoil image of the good ones and the bible said in HEBREWS -11-6 but without faith it is impossible to please him (GOD) for he that comets to GOD must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarded of them that diligently seek him, I have know fear but faith. For all our wealth with out Jesus, is vanity upon vanity.

I will like you to know that I have discussed with the banker concerning the transfer of the money to you this morning, attach on this mail is my identification, as you can see how sickness has turned me to be older than my age, but I am young in Christ, for there is better life, after death. .

The banker said that they will need to hear from you first, so that they can explain the transfer procedure to you directly. Please see below the contact of the bank. I want you to contact the banker immediately you receive this email and also promise me one thing. That you will manage the money very well and also take a very good care of my son when I am no more as my days are numbered, SEE THE BELOW CONTACTS.

CONTACT BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK
CONTACT PERSON: MR. ABBOTT ANDERSON
CONTACT E-MAIL: Fnbsa-remittance-dept@financier.com
CONTACT NUMBERS: 27-78-278-1411 Fax 27-86-609-0529
CONTACT ADDRESS: CALTON CENTRE MALL JHB

Please update me of your communication with the banker as soon as possible. I count on you; please keep praying for me as I will be praying for you too. Also let the congregation of the church you worship also pray for me.

Your sister in the Lord Mrs. MARIA BONGI NTULI Tell: +27-78-5725-388
http:/ /www.gov.zaClick government contact.
Click on deputy minitrys
And click on social development
And read more about me

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mabtuli66@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qg0-x243.google.com (mail-qg0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c04::243])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id m71si64413264qhc.10.2016.01.05.23.46.41
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016
Subject: Contact my Banker and view attach file is copy of my I D

My: Dear:

Thanks very much for your effort in this transaction, I wish to inform you that I have paid for the affidavit of the fund as the Banker demands; this was done this morning by the lawyer Barr. Williams, I spent US$26,500.00, for the affidavit and US$128,500.00 for the Insurance Coverage and approval from the ministry of justice/high court US$70,000.00 and US$39,000.00, for the Telex approval certificate from the reserve bank as the Banker also demands.

It was not easy to raise such money, as a matter of fact, as I was running around to see who can borrow me this money to complete the little one I have, But as God may have it I succeeded, So please do comply strictly with the Banker (MR ABBOTT ANDERSON) to avoid any delays, I am praying that this fund will be in your account early next week.

Please note: That as soon as the money is transferred, I will send you an account for you to send some money back to me to arrange my self to come over to your country and settle my debts here, because I have borrowed allot.

Please always be getting me informed on the recent development with the bank, I also will advice you to be disturbing the Banker from your side as you know the Fund now belongs to you, it is more reasonable you show them some sign of seriousness by calling them on phone regular to know the recent development.

One love keeps us.
Mrs. Mraria Ntuli

FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
How can we help you? Headquarter
FNB Johannesburg 2001, South African
International Remittance Department
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTN
I have arranged with her Excellency for the smooth and success of this transfer. Please for our official bank proceed download the attachment and fill our bank form with your account/bank details where you want this fund to be transfer and send it back to us, so that we will open account with your name were the fund will be deposited before onward international telegraphic transfer to your nominated account.

I have consent our attorney to the security company where the fund was lodge and to the high court for the change of ownership in your name and the authorization, this money must be in your name as the beneficiary before we can make the transfer to your personal account in your country. Complete the form with your bank details sign and send back to us, the agreement and change of ownership documents will be send to you to sign as the beneficiary for the transfer, thanks.

Best regards
MR ABBOTT ANDERSON

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: this email and any attachments are forthe exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, Please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify usimmediately by return email and promptly delete this message and itsattachments from your computer system. We donot waive Attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this message. First National Bank South Africa requires full adherence to this policy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTN

The Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars has been change to your name as the original beneficiary and newly account open in your name, where the fund can be deposited for TT transfer, the Bonded Deposit Certificate/Trust Agreement/Change of Ownership, your advice to sign the documents and send it back for the transfer to be commerce, call me for confirmation, thanks

Best regards
MR ABBOTT ANDERSON
+27-78-278-1411

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: this email and any attachments are forthe exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, Please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify usimmediately by return email and promptly delete this message and itsattachments from your computer system. We donot waive Attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this message. First National Bank South Africa requires full adherence to this policy.

ATTN

We received the signed documents and have been submitted to South Africa reserve bank. The transfer have been approve by them, the telex approve certificate is here with me, your fund is insured for the policy and security purpose, cannot be deduct.

Your advice to make the payment for our transfer chargers fee, to enable me complete your transfer today US$1,250 through western union, with my secretary name and send the control number with the secret answer, today madam was admitted in hospital for her cancer illness, she don’t have money, and send her hospital report to us, I am forwarding it to you, we wait for your urgent reply as you send the fee, thanks.

NAME: RUTH NDLOVU
ADDRESS: 12 WINCLIFF JHB SOUTH AFRICA

Best regards
MR ABBOTT ANDERSON
Tele: +27-78-278-1411

ATTN

I understood you, but looking forward at the rate and the percentage, it’s far enhanced. For US$30.5M as bank transfer charge in financial aspect, you have to understand. Here is our account information to remit the fee and send the pay slip to us for reference and record of the transfer of your money immediately. Please mark the transfer as a gift in the form, to enable me precedes your transfer urgently without any delay, thanks.

Bank Name: First National Bank

Account Name: Francis . O. Nwagbo

Account Number: 62325757443

Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ

Branch Code: 250655

Beneficiary Address: 101 sedgfielf building,42 leeds street,Joubert Park.

Bank address: Cnr Commissioner Str,and Von Weilligh,Carlton Centre,

Johannesburg, South Africa

Best regards

MR ABBOTT ANDERSON

PHONE NUMBERS:
+27782781411
City or exchange location

FAX: +27866090529
Number billable as premium rate number

+27785725388
Attachments
20160115023444-ca73e1fe-me.png
20160115023445-0bd4a070-me.png
20160115023449-9eea0df6-me.png
20160115023452-0fd89f56-me.png
20160115023454-2a1379d4-me.png
20160115023456-9f9cb686-me.png
20160115023458-a5200d4d-me.png
20160115023501-ecdf2584-me.png
20160115023503-d1e08bc0-me.png
20160115023505-cda480a0-me.png
20160115023510-2c069bb0-me.png
20160115023512-16b22df0-me.png
20160115023515-596ded14-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fnb.tt.dept@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:29 pm

ATTN

Since your bank has said so, well, there is nothing wrong with the account, we respect their decision. Here is another account information, thanks.

Bank Name: First National Bank

Account Name: Nomsa Nkambule

Account Number: 62447165029

Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ

Branch Code: 254805

Best regards

MR ABBOTT ANDERSON

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mabtuli66@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:46 am

ATTN

Both accounts are good, don’t know what is wrong from your bank, which is the reason why I gave you first option of western union, the transfer suppose to be done completely by now. This situation is not good to madam present condition. I am giving you another account details and western union option too, to decide which one to use for the immediate of this transfer, thanks.

First national bank
Name: chidozie w. okeke
Ac: 6239234772
Branch: 250655
Swift: firnzajj
Western union

NAME: RUTH NDLOVU
ADDRESS: 12 WINCLIFF JHB SOUTH AFRICA

ABBOTT

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.