Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Ugo Verni

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Ugo Verni

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:13 pm

* 151.82.178.26 Wind Telecomunicazioni n/a Italy

Return-Path: <br@ural-net.ru>
Received: from [10.53.228.98] (unknown [151.82.178.26])
by mail.ural-net.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 2CE4DF65EA7;
Wed, 23 Dec 2015 22:57:23 +0600 (YEKT)
Subject: Your Attention Please.
To: Recipients <br@ural-net.ru>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:57:18 +0100
Reply-To: ugo.verni@aim.com

My name is Ugo Verni and I have an urgent donation information for you which will benefit you and your entire family, with the less privileged in your local community.

Respond back to this email immediately so as to enable me provide you with the complete information regarding this donation.

God Bless you richly.

Ugo Verni.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: ugo.verni@aim.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:11 am

The scammer is abusing the real identity of a person who won in 2009 Europe's biggest ever lottery prize.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Email:

Attn: xxx,

Thank you for responding to my email.

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been gifted one million euro donation fund.

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of one million euro, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http:/ /www. telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/6076838/Italian-wins-130m-in-Europes-biggest-ever-lottery-prize.html

My family and I decided to donate the sum of one million euro to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our One Hundred and Thirty Million Euro I and My Mother Mapped out for charity before she died.

We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. My Mother and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my mother has cancer and she later died, my mother just did not die but she was a great woman and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. We have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our millions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where mother underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i do not know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds (one million euro) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

Your Full Names:
Your Home Address:
Your Personal Telephone Number:
Your Occupation:

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my mother happy too even now that she is not here with me any more, we have too much to give away as I am very sick and do not know what will happen in the next minute. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful .

Ugo Verni.

God bless you

Return-Path: ugo.verni@aim.com
Received: from 151.42.107.93
Subject: More Details.
X-Mailer: JAS STD
X-Originating-IP: [151.42.107.93]

Originating IP: 151.42.107.93
Originating ISP: Wind Telecomunicazioni
City: Bologna
Country of Origin: Italy
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Harward.benard@aol.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:59 pm

* 151.37.114.140 Wind Telecomunicazioni Rome Italy

Return-Path: <ural-net.ru@mail.ural-net.ru>
Received: from [192.168.56.1] (unknown [151.37.114.140])
by mail.ural-net.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id F0A4EF97DCF;
Sat, 26 Dec 2015 23:09:05 +0600 (YEKT)
Subject: Good News
To: Recipients <ural-net.ru@mail.ural-net.ru>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 18:07:28 +0000
Reply-To: Harward.benard@aol.com

Your Attention Please,

My name is Ugo Verni and I have an urgent donation information for you which will benefit you and your entire family, with the less privileged in your local community.

Respond back to this email immediately Harward.benard@aol.com so as to enable me provide you with the complete information regarding this donation.

God Bless you richly.

Ugo Verni.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:01 pm

* 151.36.108.218 Iunet Bertinoro Italy

Return-Path: <ural-net.ru@mail.ural-net.ru>
Received: from [192.168.56.1] (unknown [151.36.108.218])
by mail.ural-net.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 4377CF70438;
Wed, 23 Dec 2015 16:24:20 +0600 (YEKT)
Subject: Good News
To: Recipients <ural-net.ru@mail.ural-net.ru>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 11:24:06 +0000
Reply-To: Harward.benard@aol.com

Same email text.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Email:

Greetings To You From Ugo Verni.

It is categorically cleared that you have emerge as our beneficiary. This is to inform you about my plan to send your fund to you via Bank Transfer or a cheque can be mail to you. This system will be easier for you and I.

The Eur1,000,000.00 was deposited with MEDIO PRIVATE BANCA ROMA ITALY for security reasons and better protection of the funds. I am going to send your donation amount to you via Bank Wire Transfer. just follow the Medio Private Banca instruction and directive to enable you receive your funds.

And This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and to confirm your reliability in this donation. I have decided to use MEDIO PRIVATE BANCA ROMA ITALY to disburse this money because my foundation has no branch in Your city, which makes it impossible for my foundation to know about this donation to you.I am also pleased to inform you that I have issued out a bank draft of [One Million Euro] in your name through my attorney, which has been sent for deposit with (MEDIO PRIVATE BANCA ROMA ITALY), the bank is authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via Wire Transfer to any bank account of your choice.

I did this donation from my heart according to my late mother's promise.

Kindly contact the bank for instructions of the wire transfer. Find below the contact information of Medio Private Banca Roma, Italy.

Medio Private Banca Roma, Italy
Contact Person: Stefano Denis
Telephone: +39 0694801094
Direct Telephone: +39 3287552351
Fax: +39 066 051 3444
Email: info@medioprivate-it.com
Email: mediopriva@financier.com

Please note that upon your contact with MEDIO PRIVATE BANCA ROMA ITALY, you are to provide them with your personal information so that they can verify your mail with

information sent to the bank already. Please endeavor to keep me fully informed on all developments with the Medio Private Banca so that I can also monitor the

transfer process through a feedback from you. send your full details to the bank,

YOUR FULL NAME:
HOUSE ADDRESS:
CELL NUMBER:
PHONE NUMBER:

Send the above details to (Medio Private Banca)

Email: info@medioprivate-it.com and medioprivata@financier.com

Your full cooperation is highly anticipated. Congratulations

IMPORTANT ADVISE: DO NOT ATTEND TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN RESPECT OF YOUR FUNDS TO AVOID IMPERSONATION OR DIVERSION SO BE WARNED, AND ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS

CODE (FG/AHG/XGG/004). KINDLY IGNORE AND DISREGARDS IT, ALSO DO FORWARD IT TO ME FOR SECURITY PURPOSE. I WILL BE TRAVELING TO JAPAN FOR MY HEALTH TREATMENT BECAUSE I HAVE EYES AND NECK PROBLEM . SO DO FOLLOW THE MEDIO PRIVATE BANCA ROMA ITALY INSTRUCTION TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR 1 MILLION Euro

Regards,

Ugo Verni.

Subject: Contact Medio Private Banca for payout.
X-Mailer: JAS STD
X-Originating-IP: [78.159.213.201]
Originating IP: 78.159.213.201

Originating ISP: Linkem Ir Wimax Network
City: Orzinuovi

+390694801094
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Italy
City or exchange location Roma

+393287552351
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Wind Telecomunicazioni S.p.A.

+390660513444
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Roma
Original network provider* Atlanet S.p.A.

@financier.com - is a free email account = no genuine bank will use it for any official correspondence.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@medioprivate-it.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:28 pm

Email:

CREDIT DEPOSIT IN YOUR NAME (Euros1,000,000.00)

This is to inform you that we have received a credit advice for the sum of Euros1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros) and a confirmation of this payout from the office of Mr Ugo Verni, to be credited to your account.

Since you do not have an account with this bank, your funds have been lodged in a suspense account pending the activation of an operational account with us.

Please fill out the attached Non Residential Account opening form and return back with a copy of your valid identification document (International Passport or Driver's License) by scan email attachment.

Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for banking with us.

Best Regards,

Stefano Denis.
Medio Private Banca Roma Italy
Telephone: +39 0694801094
Tel: +39 328 7552351
Fax: +39 0660513444
Email: medioprivata@financier.com
Email: info@medioprivate-it.com

This e-mail (including the attachments thereto) is confidential and may be privileged only to the addressee. It may therefore only be read, copied and used by the intended recipient(s), and must not under any circumstance be re-transmitted in an amended form without our consent. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact us and or the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephone. Please then delete it and do not disclose its contents to any other person.

Return-Path: info@medioprivate-it.com
Received: from BAY180-W9 ([65.54.190.199])
Subject: CREDIT DEPOSIT IN YOUR NAME (Euros1,000,000.00)

The email was sent through a Hotmail / Outlook.com email account.

Fake document used in scam:

medio.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

good day and compliment of the season i just want to update you that my surgery is place next week,i don't know if i will survive the surgery.
i want to make sure the money his in save hands.

God Bless
Ugo Verni.

Received: from 79.52.183.194 by webprd-m21.mail.aol.com (10.74.70.124)
X-Originating-IP: [79.52.183.194]

Originating IP: 79.52.183.194
Originating ISP: Telecom Italia
City: Giulianova
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

infougoverni5225@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:49 am

Same donation scam, new email address.

My name is Ugo Verni and I have urgent donation information for you which will benefit you and your entire family, with the less privileged in your local community.

Respond back to this email immediately so as to enable me to provide you with the complete information regarding this donation.

Contact me via email: infougoverni5225@gmail.com

God Bless you richly.

Ugo Verni

Return-Path: <prvs=182717c17d=info@iprcngoma.rp.ac.rw>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 14:14:57 +0200 (CAT)
Reply-To: "Mr. Michael Brown" <michael_b95@aol.com>
Message-ID: <34410090.60019.1710504897827.JavaMail.zimbra@iprcngoma.rp.ac.rw>
Subject: YOUR ATTENTION
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.211.1]
X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.8.15_GA_4581 (zclient/8.8.15_GA_4581)

Originating IP: 105.112.211.1
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.