Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sankafavo@hotmail.com jovitawe@onet.pl

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sankafavo@hotmail.com jovitawe@onet.pl

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:51 am

* 41.83.19.94 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <jovitawe@onet.pl>
Received: from jh-153828f41c5c.home (unknown [41.83.19.94])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
(Authenticated sender: jovitawe@onet.pl)
by smtp.poczta.onet.pl (Onet) with ESMTPSA id 3pLY455yBWz1XLmJl;
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 00:45:40 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Hello Dear
To: Recipients <jovitawe@onet.pl>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 23:44:04 +0000
Reply-To: sankafavo@hotmail.com
Return-receipt-to: sankafavo@hotmail.com

Hello dear, am Jovita by name, I we like to have a good friendship with you, reply to me so that i can tell you more of me and send you my pictures.
contact me sankafavo@hotmail.com

Yours Jovita
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: sankafavo@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:34 am

DateMeFree:

Hello Dear Am a nice looking young girl not married, I we like to have a good friendship with you. reply to me with my email sankafavo@hotmail.com so that i can tell you more about me and send you my picture so that you can know me more. Yours Jovita Contact me sankafavo@hotmail.com

Screen name: gome22
- 24 y/o female
- new york, Angola
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
am a nice looking young girl not married,am a nice looking young girl not married,am a nice looking young girl not married,am a nice looking young girl not married,am a nice looking young girl not married,am a nice looking young girl not married,

Stolen picture used:

gome.PNG
gome.PNG (160.77 KiB) Viewed 6082 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

missgomeze@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Return-Path: <missgomeze@hotmail.com>
Received: by 66.196.81.105; Sun, 27 Dec 2015 19:56:00 +0000
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 19:55:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <missgomeze@hotmail.com>
Subject: hi

HI, am nice looking young girl not married i we like to have a good friendship with you, reply to me so that i can tell more about me and send you my pictures.

Yours Jovita
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

sankafavo@hotmail.com misgomeze@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:33 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest

I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy,actually i saw your profile and i was touched to write you,i am sincerely in need of your assistance.Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you.
First and foremost and brief self introduction,I am Miss Jovia Gomeze am 23years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Dr.Alexander Gomeze My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days be he was
poisoned to by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when i was baby and since then life have not been easy foe me, and my fathers death linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth!

Before the death of my father in August 2005 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $5.5 million US DOLLARS ( five million five hundred thousand USA dollars) in Bank He said he used my name to Deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter, as well as the next of king to the money.But now am in Dakar Senegal refugee camp because i have no helping hand.

He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.

I want you to assist me to transfer the money into your account as i explain to you that this money was deposited in the bank and make me the next of king.I am just 23 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do.Now I want a guardian out side Senegal where I can transfer this fund and equally come over to further my education because

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?

2. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the bank transfer the money into your account? also i need your..

YOUR NAME
YOUR COUNTRY
YOUR PHONE NUMBER

Please don't tell any body or any of your friends about this money untie the transfer is been don. please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out and am going to give percentage of the money as you want.

Please call me with the Rev. Father's Milk number.( +221-781-499-072) and tell him that you want to speak with miss Jovita Gomeze so that he can send for me in the hostel.
Yours Jovita

HEADER:
Return-Path: <sankafavo@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY182-W17 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 21 Dec 2015

On Skype as: live:sankafavo

CONTACT MY BANKER
CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THIS EMAIL‏‏

Dearest One

I am happy to hear from you. I am praying here for your protection and for God guidance upon you. I promise to be with you forever so far as you will help me to get out of here to be with you and take good care of me.

I promise to give you my love and share the whole of my life with you so far as you will trust me and love me,like i told you before, i live in the refugee camp. i don't have the international passport of this country and i don't have resident permit. we live here as a refugee. living here as a refugee is very hard because it is just like living like a prisoner, we eat only once in a day and at times we don't eat. the only helper i have here is the Rev. Father as he took me like his own daughter, and am contacting you through the computer in his office and the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner from any country of my choice since i am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary papers.
I also spoke with the Rev Father about you and he encouraged me to make sure that i give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you.

Therefore use this information to contact them by e-mail to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country, here is the bank information:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Email ( rbsfinance.rbs@aim.com )
Email ( rbs.consultant@scotlandmail.com )

+44 7516147973
+44 7039403262.

Account Name. Dr.Alexander Gomeze
Beneficiary : Jovita Gomeze
Nationality: Liberia
Type of Account : As family valid t. files
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Amount Deposited $5.5 million US Dollars
FINANCE MANAGER MR ROSS MCEWAN

I am sure that you are working alone with me because God is with us and one with God is majority.Keep me informed as you contact the bank and if you gate message from them forward it to me so that i can know the contact of the message and i wait your call through the Rev mail number (+221-781-499-072) if you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Jovita.

Love & care from Jovit

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello My Darling,

I don’t know how to start to extend my greetings to you but all I know that creator have bring us together have something important for us in future, I really appreciate all your love, kind and effort you are making towards me and I pray that God will bless you and guard you for me. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your country pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.

I can see what the Bank is demanding before they will transfer the money into your account. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney and Affidavit of claim, the bank say that the document we be will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal.

Presently, I have my late father's death certificate and the Deposit Certificate issued to my late father by the Bank , which is presently with me now. After going through your mail, I discussed it with Rve Milk, because he is the only one that i told about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer that work for UN REFUGEE here in Senegal, Barrister Dr Adeboya Katke, So I want you to contact the lawyer, telling him that you are my foreign partner, that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and Affidavit of oath, that will enable you transfer of the sum of $ 5.5 Million U.S Dollar, from Bank on behalf of me due to my refugee status.

The lawyer contact information are as follows:

Barrister Dr Adeboya Katke.
No. 9 Cheik Anta Diop Av.
Dakar Senegal.
Email ; dradeboyakatkelawyer@live.com
Email ; dradeboyakatkelawyer@live.com

Telephone: + 221-765 906 211

I will be waiting to hear from you after you have contact the lawyer, Meanwhile i don't have any money with me here to scan those two documents Deposit Certificate and Death Certificate of my father i have those two documents with me.
Thank you, my love for everything. I pray to God everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Always and Forever Jovita

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Adeboye Katke Law Chamber
No, 9 Cheik Anta Diop Av,
Dakar, Senegal.
Telephone: (+221) 765 906 211
(00221-709396692

For your attention ,

Mr, In respect of information received in this noble law firm on the issue of helping you and Miss Jovita Gomeze , to obtain the necessary documents by the Royal Bank of Scotland to make a claim and transfer the money to your account in your country or any place of your choice .

We are very pleased to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all the designated take part of your bank transfer transactions . Prior to my enquirers from the federal high court in Dakar Senegal , In view of above and from my inquiries ,

Mr. , it will cost only ( $ 650.00 USDollars ) for authentication of Power of Attorney , ( $ 600 . Us Dollars ) for the Affidavit of Support I swear oath in a federal High Court here before becoming valid , ( $ 100 . We dollars ) for notary stamping at the notary office ( before it will go out from Senegal here ) and my legal fees ( $ 400.USDollars ) the money is needed immediately is the total sum of ( $ 700 USDollar only) to get everything done .

You have to transfer the money through ( WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ) with my secretary name and address below , remember to send information that you use to transfer money and also ( MCTN ) from Western Union so that we can receive the money and start the procurement documents.

RECEVING NAME CHAKA JAFARI
WESTERN UNION
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEXT QUESTION : COST FOR
ANSWER : HAPP
AMOUNT $ 1750.00 US DOLLARS

Make sure you tell me after sending money so that we will proceed immediately to get a document from the federal high court and finish it the next day ( 48 hours ) .
Notified that the acceptance of this document is given after payment is made . once again we appreciate you to choose to cooperate with us in this international transaction and we assure you best of our services .

We are always ready to serve you when you want us to start the work .

HEADER:
Return-Path: <dradeboyaKatkeLawyer@live.com>
Received: from CY1PR12MB0871.namprd12.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.70.17]) by
CY1PR12MB0871.namprd12.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.70.17]) with mapi id
15.01.0361.006; Sat, 26 Dec 2015
Subject: Adeboye Katke Law Chamber

Barrister Skype ID:
live:dradeboyakatkelawyer

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
ACCOUNT HOLDER : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Sir remember to send me the payment slip for verification

From misgomeze@hotmail.com
My Darling ,

It is my pleasure to write this letter to you . I believe that you are doing well . God will always bless you for taking care of an orphans like me and I assure you that you will not regret helping me as you will get your money back and equally manage the rest of the money for our future . My dear after reading your letter i was happy this nigh please i want you to tray your best to send the money to him as you have promise him.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <misgomeze@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL125-W39 ([65.55.34.199]) by COL004-OMC4S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Subject: My Darling ,
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781499072
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447516147973
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447039403262
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Digital Mail Ltd

+221765906211
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221709396692
Attachments
20151228233114-c3b0fb02-2s.png
20151228233114-c3b0fb02-2s.png (62.54 KiB) Viewed 6013 times
PIC1.JPG
PIC2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sankafavo@hotmail.com jovitawe@onet.pl

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:27 pm

Adeboye Katke Law Chamber
No, 9 Cheik Anta Diop Av,
Dakar, Senegal.
Telephone: (+221) 765 906 211
(00221-709-396-692)

Mr George, I text you a message on your phone did you gate it? please let me know, also i have been calling you on your giving number but the number is going on voice-mail so i don't know how I can be reaching you with out you going into your email , tray and give me a call so that the number can be intact. Sir kindling make us of this account below and wen you pay in send the payment slip to me also let me know the account you pay-into.

USE THIS ACCOUNT
--------------------

1. BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

2. ACCOUNT NAME.. KAMARA ISATU

3. ACCOUNT NUMBER....005002120004

4. SWIFT CODE... AFRISNDAXXX

5. BANK CODE... SN100

6. CODE GUICHET..01022

7. CLE RIB....22

8. IBAN... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 1200 0422

Thanks Best Regards,

Barrister,Adeboye Katke

Email;
dradeboyakatkelawyer@live.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

q.sanka@yahoo.in

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:49 pm

* 41.83.119.56 Check Sonatel n/a Senegal

Return-Path: <khaleghi@askariye.ir>
Received: from [41.83.119.56] by askariye.ir with HTTP;
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 02:09:10 +0330
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 02:09:10 +0330
Reply-To: q.sanka@yahoo.in
Subject: hii

--
Am nice looking young girl not married, I we like to have a good friendship with you. reply to me with my email q.sanka@yahoo.in so that i can tell you more about me and send you my picture so that you can know me more.

Contact me q.sanka@yahoo.in
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

misgomeze@hotmail.com jovitagogomeze@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Return-Path: <jovitagogomeze@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 05:36:00 +0000
Subject: hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

--
Hello Dear

Am nice looking young girl not married, I we like to have a good friendship with you. reply to me so that i can tell you more about me and send you my picture so that you can know me more.

Yours Jovita

Contact me misgomeze@hotmail.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

jovitagomzez@yahoo.in qqueenet54@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Return-Path: <qqueenet54@yahoo.com>
To: Recipients <qqueenet54@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 13:48:40 +0000
Reply-To: jovitagomzez@yahoo.in
Disposition-notification-to: jovitagomzez@yahoo.in

Hello Dear

Am nice looking young girl not married, I we like to have a good friendship with you. reply to me so that i can tell you more about me and send you my picture so that you can know me more.

Yours Jovita

Contact me jovitagomzez@yahoo.in
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

zqueenet@yahoo.com gomeze.jovita@vp.pl

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:38 pm

* 41.83.22.146 Sonatel n/a Senegal

Return-Path: <gomeze.jovita@vp.pl>
Received: from ruhgjviuhgd.home (unknown [41.83.22.146])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
(Authenticated sender: gomeze.jovita@vp.pl)
by smtp.poczta.onet.pl (Onet) with ESMTPSA id 3qFntK0gR1z1XMP75;
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 22:05:59 +0100 (CET)
To: Recipients <gomeze.jovita@vp.pl>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 21:06:26 +0000
Reply-To: zqueenet@yahoo.com

Hello My name is Miracle, write me on ( zqueenet@yahoo.com)

I am a pretty girl not married, I will like to have a good friendship with you,please writ me back, so that i can tel you more about me,and send you some copes of my pictures.
Please write me on zqueenet@yahoo.com

Yours in love Miracle
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Refugee scams.