Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elizabethwes1975@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

elizabethwes1975@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:20 am

Zorpia:

Am Elizabeth, I'm interested in you & i wish to have you as my good friend. reply me Now on (elizabethwes1975@gm*il.com) to know more about me.

Screen name: Elizabeth / DocElizabeth
36, Fremont, California, United States
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Body Type Average
Eye Color Black
Language English
Currently Living With Kids
Religion Christian

Pictures used:

elisabeth.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elizabethwes1975@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Email:

How are you today? I know you are doing fine, Thanks for your mail. Like I said I am Dr. ELIZABETH WESLEY, born and brought up in London, United Kingdom, into a family of two, I am age 39 years, a single mother of one daughter Ellen aged 10 years. I attended my high school in England. After then I proceeded to London, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently i work with the United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health. I am a good-looking lady that is loving and caring. I like to have a mutual relationship with you, a relationship based on love, trust, and understanding.

Attached here are my picture. I will also like to see your pictures and to know more about you. I am expecting to hear from you soonest. Take good care of yourself, and have a nice day.
Best Regards
Doctor Elizabeth

Picture received with the email:

elisabeth.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Email:
Hey my dear friend, thanks for the reply, How are you doing and life with you in general? I hope you had a wonderful day. I am fine, it’s just that Elizabeth, is a very busy woman. Thanks for your interest over me; i want to assure you that you have meet the best friend ever, Before i proceed, i will like to inform you that if we are to become best of friend, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, and care, this is because i do not want to experience pain or you, in any ways, as i really want to be your friend. i still want to know more about you and your family and what you doing for a living and to send me most of your recent pictures.

I can't wait to hear from you Very Soon. Take Care and Stay Blessed,

Take care of yourself.

I care for you.

Regards Elizabeth
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:56 am

Email:
HELLO MY DEAR SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY.‏‎

I'm very sorry that i could not reply your mail in time; i was very busy in office with (Hope Worldwide),

I got some gifts and items from the organization, your thought just came in my mind and I decided to send some to you as presents. Actually some of these items so i felt they might be very useful to you and members of your family's. And also to register in your heart that I came first amongst your friends.

I sent the gift through a friend and also a Coworker, Doctor Ruth James, as she went to Senegal yesterday for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with her group. Yesterday after participating in a conference meeting we held and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you, when she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way to Latvian, Hope Worldwide Aid support to Latvian. And i may not be able to reply my mails until i get back to UK, because most of the Areas we will visit in Latvian during our stay there will not have network coverage.

I believe Doctor Ruth James camp in Senegal might be closer to you or your residence country. You should contact her via email: (doc.ruthjames1990@gmail.com) and if possible discuss with her on phone regarding how to receive your gift package and you should send her your home Address and telephone number and your country also your city OK. Here is her number (+221765062755)

I know that you will be in need of this item in one way or the other. The content of the package are 4 Apple Mac-book laptops computer, 3 I-phones, I-pad, Rolex watch, and some jewelries gold. And also a draft check of $300,000 USD that the organization have giving me to you to start up an orphanage home in your country, my dear you are a representative now in your country please assure to make everything move well before i come back from Latvian. I packed everything in Luggage and gave it to Doctor Ruth James to deliver it to you, because she didn't travel with much luggage's of her own when she was traveling.

Update me when you receive it, so I will be aware. I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization if you would be interested. I will get to you when i come back to UK.
Yours truly friend,
Dr. Elizabeth

Pictures received with the email:

gift.luggage.jpg

gift1.jpg

gift2.jpg
gift2.jpg (21.34 KiB) Viewed 1950 times

gift3.jpg
gift3.jpg (33.84 KiB) Viewed 1950 times

gift4.jpg

gift5.jpg

gift6.jpg

gift7.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: doc.ruthjames1990@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:08 am

I sent the gift through a friend and also a Coworker, Doctor Ruth James, as she went to Senegal yesterday for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with her group. Yesterday after participating in a conference meeting we held and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you, when she arrives there

I believe Doctor Ruth James camp in Senegal might be closer to you or your residence country. You should contact her via email: (doc.ruthjames1990@gmail.com) and if possible discuss with her on phone regarding how to receive your gift package and you should send her your home Address and telephone number and your country also your city OK. Here is her number (+221765062755)

+221765062755
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

On FB "she" does not look as a "her" at all:

Kang Billy Wen Chung / 123456pipkin
Profile active since December 18, 2015.

Stolen pictures used:

kang.jpg

kang1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:41 am

Email:
May the peace of god be with you and your family!!!

sorry for my late response, we arrived here in Senegal and been trying to set up our tents in the camp in other to start work immediately, the weather here is too hot and we have a lot of places to visit.

I have been able to make contact concerning the sending of the gift package which contain laptops computer, Ipad, i-phones, AN ENVELOPE, and some jewelries, e.t.c, from your friend Dr Elizabeth Wesley. Which i went to the international post office today in respect of posting of your bank draft cheque and your goods item and they demanded that i should pay the some money of $190 dollar for the delivery charges, the delivering agent officials told me that there's no possibility of sending your draft cheque and gift package without the fee as such service is not available here in this country Senegal. so i will advise you to send the money $190 dollar immediately through western union or money gram money transfer to enable me pay for the postal fees at the international post office here in Dakar Senegal before they will deliver your consignment parcel to your country.
My dear, you are to send the money $190 USD through money-gram transfer or western union transfer with the information below.

Informations To Send $190 USD.

Name: ..................... Frank Vincent,
City: .......................Dakar
Tel: ………………………………..+221-765062755
Test Question: ……………….Yes
Test Answer: …………………….. Yes

Once i receive the money $190 USD from you i will go back immediately to post office here and send the cheque and gift package immediately to you. i have already made the inquiry from them and they told me that it will take 3 working days for the package to arrive on your door step. Or if you can come down to Senegal to pick it up, it will also be preferable. I will be waiting to receive the fee, as soon as you made the payment, send the payment slip to me today.

THANKS AND GOD BE WITH YOU ALL OVER YOUR LIFE.
GOD BLESS YOU.
DOCTOR RUTH JAMES
+221-765062755
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:30 pm

Email:

Hello,

May the peace of the lord be upon you,

Your own gift is not what i will be arguing with you about posting fee to receive it OK, I have so many things doing here, i don't have any time to waste arguing OK,

I have told you that DELIVERING AGENT officials said there's no possibility of sending your gift package without paying delivering fee as such services is not available in this Country Senegal.

Please try to learn how to appreciate and be grateful when someone offer you things that will change your life to better way,

Send the delivering fee, If you want your gift to be deliver to you,

Thanks & Regards
Doc. Sister Ruth James.
Sisters of Our Lady For Charity & Poor.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy-spirit Amen.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.