Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nigella Lawson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nigella Lawson

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:30 pm

hello handsome how are you doing........well i would like you to send me a mail at tinasimmons55@yahoo.com or goodtina12345@gmail.com or you can as well text me so we can chart more better and see what happen .......(405) 977-0204 +14059770204

Tina
Female / Single
36 - Detroit / United States

About Me
i am simple and straight and i love outdoors and adventure. and i love to see people smile and happy.
Looking For
i am looking for a serious matured minded man who knows the heart of a woman and who knows how treat a woman right with trust believe and sincerity, honesty and decency.
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 131
Weight(kg) 105
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Retail / Food services
Profession social service
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests sports swimming and cooking.
Activities socializing with people
Books Williams shakespear
Movies Romeeo and jULIET
Music rOBERT kELLY
TV Shows Opra Benson
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra
=
+14059770204
Owner is based in Moore, OK [NOT!]
VoIP - Google Voice
Redirected VOIP number.
Attachments
nigella2.PNG
nigella2.PNG (275.04 KiB) Viewed 4353 times
nigella3.PNG
nigella4.PNG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: tinasimmons55@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:53 am

On Zorpia:

masanga / tinasimmons55
32, Houston, Texas, United States
Looking for a date or a relationship with a man
aged 40‑70, in Canada

Additional stolen pictures used:

tina1.jpg
tina1.jpg (7.98 KiB) Viewed 4245 times

tina2.jpg
tina2.jpg (4.95 KiB) Viewed 4245 times

tina3.jpg
tina3.jpg (7.67 KiB) Viewed 4245 times

tina4.jpg
tina4.jpg (9.65 KiB) Viewed 4245 times

tina5.jpg
tina5.jpg (9.03 KiB) Viewed 4245 times

Plus a picture of someone else:

tina6.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ramisabela3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:01 am

Zorpia:

HI,something facilitate me to write you as a friends?
Hit me up in my e-mail ID (ramisabela3 @gmail.com )
please write me back in my email address.
I AM Isabella by name
hoping to hear from you soonest
Peace

Fake profile used:

Sgt / SgtIsabella1
65, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑99
, in Austria.

Picture used - stolen image of Nigella Lawson, English journalist, broadcaster, and television personality:

isabella.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ramisabela3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello dear, am sorry for my late reply to your message because i have been very busy with work. I hope you are doing great today. Thanks for the reply, it's nice to meet you. I am Sargent
Isabella Ryan, of the United State (US) Army but Presently in Baghdad Iraq, i like you and would like to have a good relationship with you and if you are interested please reply as soon as possible for more future communications. Also I will like you to tell me more about yourself,
Where are you from....?
what language do you speak and understand.
what is your job and your position in your working place?
what is your age?
I will like you to tell me everything you think I need to know about you as your good friend. Sorry if I ask too much Question. I just want to know you better and as I said above I am an American Citizen and also an American soldier and before I was serving in the Djibouti/American Army base, but right now I am leading a troop in Iraq. I will tell you more about myself too when I get your reply and please tell me more about your country. Do have a pleasant day and stay blessed.
Best regards,
Sgt. Isabella Ryan.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramisabela3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello my dear partner,

It's really nice to learn about you and I am very pleased with everything you told me about yourself and I hope and pray that we both will build a strong and reliable friendship that will stand the test of times. I am 31 years old. i studied in Fork Union Military Academy (Fork Union, Virginia) Academy boarding school in my country under the Government care. I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly. I want to say that my heart is full of joy and happiness for knowing you and i will like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish. I feel confident that i can confide in you without fear. I have been a soldier all through my life and now that I have seen someone out of my profession, i am pleased to have you in my life as friend of mine, I can assure you that whenever you are sad, i will stay by your side, Whenever you need someone to love, i will always be there for you. Friends are Angles sent from heaven they guide you, care for you, love you and inspire you. You are one of the sweetest Angels i ever had, hope you will be my Angel forever. I will be happy to get to know each other, trust me; I do care very much for you and yearning to meet you as well as to spend some time with you. I do want to understand and know you better and deeper, could you please share more of what you do daily/schedule with me.

1. What time do you normally wake up?
2. What time do you start work?
3. What do you do at work?
4. What time do you normally finish work?
5. What do you do after usually go to bed?
6. What do you do during the weekends/free time?

I have in my possession the sum of $5.6 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money.
Regards,
Sgt. Isabella Ryan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramisabela3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 pm

I am so grateful for your kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me to transfer the fund in your name, I want to assure you with my life that you will never regret your involvement in doing business with me. Please am very sorry for my late reply to your email, is just that am very busy with my work since all this while.
I am very impressed by your kind of person and i feel i have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I pray to God to take control so that everything will go smoothly.You don't have to be afraid of anything,i have made all the arrangement on how to carry out the transaction .

My dearest love, i really loves you with all my heart so please do not disappoint me Then regards to what i want to tell you,actually i have about ($5.6 million ), Five million six hundred thousand United States dollars, here with me in a red cross security company and this big amount of money was given to me as compensation by United Nation here in Iraq as a Sargent of the Army because I lead some operation to eradicate Terrorist and dealings that sponsored Al-Qa'ida and Jama'at al-Tawhid wa-al Jihad Group here in Iraq, and during this operation we succeed in sending the Group off the city as well a lot of money was recovered from the assignment.

So the United Nations and Iraq Government called my group and show appreciation for our job well done by give us some money to shared within ourselves which my own portion is $5.6 Million Dollars and now that you are very close to me and agree to marry me or be my close friend and we have agreed to be faithful towards each other, so i want to move this money by diplomatic immunity courier service to you so that you can save and keep the money for me until i come to meet you soon for our future plans.

Honey,Since i am working for the government i cannot keep these money and cannot send it to US for time being so i just want you to act as my husband and next of kin to receive it and if i fail to move this money out before i leave this country i will lose it and it might also exposed me to the Government. When you receive the money you can take $2.8 million Us dollars for your personal use and job well done and keep the remaining $2.8 million US dollar for me until i come to see you and put it in your account, save box in the bank or secretly keep it in your private room that nobody should be aware of it I assure you that this transaction is risk free and its success 100% percent guaranteed.

As you know because of the crisis problem here, you cannot move such big amount of money by bank or western union so I can only move it out by diplomatic immunity delivery. Secondly I want you to assist me to make research on a good business or firm that will favors us more when i arrive so that we will invest. To move the money all you need to do now is to send me your details. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send me your information so that i will furnish you on the way to follow to receive the money.

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your passport/ Id card copy______________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________
Regards,
Sgt. Isabella Ryan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramisabela3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:41 pm

good day my darling.

I am so grateful for your kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me to transfer the fund in your name, I want to assure you with my life that you will never regret your involvement in doing business with me.

I am very impressed by your kind of person and i feel i have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I pray to Allah to take control so that everything will go smoothly.You don't have to be afraid of anything, for diplomat have made all the arrangement on how to carry out this transaction in your country.

Please my dear you have to be aware that you are going to assist the diplomat to pay little fee in your local currency over there in Country for his diplomatic Non inspection tag to your security custom at the Airport in his arrive through his instruction before he move down to your destination, the diplomat shall not have any doubt that the box belongs to you because I instructed at no time the box will be open or search.The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport. you shall have in mind that your percentage will be $2.8 million of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of $2.8 million is intact. As soon as i come to your country and you can help me to invest it in a good profitable venture in your country.
Regards,
Sgt. Isabella.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramisabela3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:32 pm

I am very impressed by your kind of person and i feel i have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I pray to Allah to take control so that everything will go smoothly.You don't have to be afraid of anything, for diplomat have made all the arrangement on how to carry out this transaction in your country.

Please my dear you are going to assist the diplomat to pay $5000 dollars over there in Country for his diplomatic Non inspection tag to your security custom at the Airport in his arrive through his instruction before he move down to your destination, the diplomat shall not have any doubt that the box belongs to you because I instructed at no time the box will be open or search.The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport. you shall have in mind that your percentage will be $2.8 million of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of $2.8 million is intact. As soon as i come to your country and you can help me to invest it in a good profitable venture in your country.
Regards,
Sgt. Isabella.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ramisabela3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 am

good day my dear,
thanks for your reply to my message, how are you and your day over there.
i appreciate your involvement and assure you
with my life that you will never in this life regret your involvement as you will take 50% of the total
money once you receive it in diplomat arrive.

please my partner am happy that you have the required amount, due to the information i receive from the company diplomat
that is good to land the consignment box in Turkey international airport as transit first for him to secure the
consignment Non inspection tag and book available flight down to united state so that in his arrive in United state no body will search or demand any payment in his arrive due to strong security in America
because the box maybe seize or search if he land directly.

you are going to send the $5000 dollars to the diplomat through western union or money gram in his arrive in Turkey international airport as transit to secure the consignment box diplomatic Non inspection tag. the diplomat shall not have any doubt that the box belongs to you because I instructed at no time the box will be open or search.The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport. you are going to receive instruction from the diplomat on the payment information without further delay.

please my dear i want you to contact the diplomat right away for information on how the payment can get to him then you give him direction on how you can receive the consignment box in your door house in United state once he secure his diplomatic Non inspection tag. contact the diplomat through email address.

Name.....Dr. Calvin Harris.
Email......diplomatcalvinharris@gmail.com

i want you to contact the diplomat immediately for further instruction and the information on how to send him the $5000 dollars in his arrive in Turkey Airport for him to book available flight down to your destination without suspect or seize of the box in his arrive at the United state International airport.
Regards,
Sgt. Isabella.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatcalvinharris@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Atten:

This is to confirm to you that i have in my possession a Consignment box from Sgt. Isabella Ryan present in our head office Iraq in your name as a receiver to United State i want to inform you that i have your information's.

be inform that i have Arrive Istanbul Atatürk International Airport Turkey as transit today Saturday for you to pay the sum of $5000 dollars to secure my diplomatic Non inspection tag in Istanbul Ataturk for me to book available flight down to United state , you have to call me +905464718141 right now for direction and information on how you can receive your consignment box.

YOU HAVE TO SEND $5000 DOLLARS TO ME YOUR THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION TODAY IN MY NAME IN TURKEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SO THAT I CAN SECURE YOUR CONSIGNMENT OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC NON INSPECTION TAG AND MAKE THE DELIVERY TO YOU IN YOUR PROVIDED ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY. THIS BOX IS A DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT SO IT IS OUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE TO ENSURE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IT UNOPENED AND UN-TAMPERED.

ADDRESS AND DETAILS TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $5000 IMMEDIATELY.

THE NAME AND ADDRESS FOR THE PAYMENTS IS;

$5000 DOLLARS NEEDED

FIRST NAME........FAINA
LAST NAME.........GAMZATOVA

QUESTION.....OK AND ANSWER.....OK.

ADDRESS........... BEYZADE SKNO 15 ISTANBUL TURKEY

We are here to serve you better.
i wait for your earliest response.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation
Dr.Calvin Harris.
Red Cross diplomat.

We Open 7days-24hrs-365days a year
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Header:
Return-Path: <diplomatcalvinharris@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yb0-x243.google.com (mail-yb0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c09::243])
From: Diplomat Calvin Harris <diplomatcalvinharris@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017
Subject: YOUR DELIVERY REQUIREMENT.

+905464718141
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.