Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

billthomson233@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

billthomson233@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:20 am

Zorpia:

Hello
How are you doing hope you all okay in good health my name is Bill Thomson from UK can we be friends ? Hoping to hear from you
From Bill Thomson

Hello,

How are you doing together with your family and work hope you all okay in good health? am very much happy reading your mail all is well noted and understood .indeed my dear i am single never marry i come across your profile it looks so nice and honest to me that is why i stop to ask if am free to come into your life as your life partner I promise to you that am ready to marry you and spend the rest of my life together with you over there I promise you that am going to love you and love you care for you and your family i will respect you till the end of my life .

am working as engineer am now on contract since three years with shell oil company in Africa now my contract is about to end this month my plan now is to move from here direct to your country to meet with you and marry you as I said because am getting old day by day also am not happy to be alone .why am come to you is because you have all that I want from women however I will like you to call +234-8134425103 me after reading my mail because I love to hear from you add me in billthomson233 @ yahoo.com

Waiting to hear from you.

From Bill Thomson

Screen name: BILL / BILLTHOMSON1
48, Torrance, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑50, in Malaysia.

bill.jpg

On Skype:

bill.thomson35 / bill thomson
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.