Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carsongoodluck392@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 17, 2013 10:46 pm

On net log,

Hello My Angel,
What a wonderful and charming smile you have here, Please can I be your friend if you don't mind.........
With Love,
Carson GoodLuck

Thanks dear for your responds to my friendship request please can I have your email address to enable us communicate further via mail if you don't mind.....

Profile elements:

carsongoodluck392
male - 48 years, London, United Kingdom
Active since 16 April 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carsongoodluck392@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 17, 2013 10:50 pm

On Tagged,

Carson G
Last Active:30 days ago
Profile Views: 6 times
Basic Info: 33, Male, Great Kromanti Low Town, Ghana

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Email:

Good day,

Am really happy to hear from you after I had sent you the email about me. Sorry for not getting back to you, I have been very busy with work but I promise I will always give my attention in anticipating further our friendship.

My Dear am also very sorry for not asking you how you are at first, it was the excitement in seeing your letter, so my dear, How are you? I know you are fine and the rest of the people around you.

I just check my email right now to see if you have send me a message and am glad to receive it now....

First and foremost, thank you for telling me also about yourself, its really nice and my pleasure to meet you.

I know we are getting to know more about each other and you will also be wondering the type of person I am, well I have been told that I am a unique individual, my views and opinions on life are quite different from most.

There are basic things I like and what I dislike as an individual not that am so principle but I value things worth doing right....I do not smoke or drink alcohol, Am Easy going person, affectionate, not hurt temper, not jealous unless you give me a reason to be, have a great sense of humor. My favourite food is Italian and sea food, mostly pizza. I like fun, I am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and I love spoiling my loved one. My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as I can and then be the best man I can be to my family.

I am honest, and do not play any games, don’t have time for that...I do not like liars or cheaters.

I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands.I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future.When am sleeping all I ant to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, i like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her.

I believe that I cannot change the past, but I most definitely can make the future.My past relationship didn't work out so good because i over trusted her and she betrayed my trust by cheating at my back.Now, I am blessed with a second chance to life which has shown me that life is a gift and I must cherish every moment of it, good, bad and indifferent. I believe in faith and destiny and have always been in search of something that I'm quite not sure exists"TRUE LOVE".

"True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.whats are your likes and dislikes?...do you smoke or drink?what do you do for fun?what kind of food you like?whats your favourite song?.These are things I will like to know also about you.

My Dear, I am still not sure where this is going to go but I am more than willing to take this Journey. My feelings are mutual as far as desire, but I also need you to give your attention to this friendship as to know if it will work out for both of us regardless the distance. I am have never tried a long distance anything, so patience is what I will need to practice. I will wait for your response and practice perfection in patience and understanding.

Until then.....

Regards,
Carson Goodluck

Header:

Return-Path: <carsongoodluck392@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.162.12]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.142.542
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 09:14:33 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.215.162.12
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 19, 2013 1:59 pm

Email:

Hello,

Thank for your reply. I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, As To know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide.

One thing I am sure, after so long.I feel Oh God, I am not the only one who appreciates genuine thing in a relationship, no matter what form of relationship it is. I am a person who gives everything to my loved ones, being with them in any situations, and will protect them like how I do for myself. To maintain this thing, I prefer to have small circle of friends who really deserves to get my friendship.

Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually I thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me.

One thing I would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which I believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and I hope you will get hold of this point as I do too ..

So now, how are the people in your country? I lent a lot of foreigners go there always for Vacation? Well I will love to know more about the tourist places in your country. I have to stop here hoping to read from you soon.

Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honored to read from your mail soon OK. And have a wonderful day ahead of your day's alright .... have a nice day

With love,
Carson

Header:
Received: from [41.215.163.2]
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 16:18:03 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Carson GoodLuck <carsongoodluck392@yahoo.com>
Subject: I could guess you are doing absolutely great today

Originating IP: 41.215.163.2
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Email:

My Dear

How are you doing today and I hope you have a wonderful week? I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. It takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you as a true friend.

However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored and this feeling that tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me.
Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.

Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm trilled about you and your personality.In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you I hope your family are doing fine.

I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way I do..... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? But I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretence ...than I will respect and love you OK? I need more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling. if only will hold on to our friendship. And I would want us to keep our friendship strong and alive! I will be happy if you provide me your contacts cell phone number for easy communication.

I looking forward to read more from you soon.

With Love,
Carson Goodluck

Header:

Received: from [197.220.160.89]
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 19:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.220.160.89
Originating ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamesilver1@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 24, 2015 1:54 am

Zorpia:

Hello Angel,

What a charming smile you have here, may I be your friend if you don't mind?
You are so beautiful and cute my dear.
Please can I have your email address to
enable us communicate further via mail if you don't mind.....

With love,
James Silver.

Please can I have your email address to
enable us communicate further via mail if you don't mind.....
my e-mail is jamesilver1@hotmail.co.uk

James - JamesSilver2
49, Craiova, Romania

james.jpg

On LinkedIn:

James Silver
Engineer at Transocean
St Albans, United Kingdom | Oil & Energy
Current
Engineer at Transocean
Education
University of Aberdeen

Update: In the meantime his location on the profile changed to Manchester, United Kingdom...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamesnwasilver8@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Email address used: jamesnwasilver8@hotmail.com

Zorpia:

Hallo hübsche,

Wie geht es dir recht.
Darf ich dein Freund sein, wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht.
Kann ich Ihre E-Mail-Adresse für mich, Ihnen mehr über mich selbst im Detail zu erzählen.

Mit Liebe,
James Silver

/
Hello pretty,

How are you feeling right.
Can I be your friend if you do not mind.
Can I have your e-mail address for me to tell you more about myself in detail.

With love,
James Silver

Screen name: James / JamesSilver11
45, Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 38‑80, in New Zealand.

Picture used - reported online since 2013 for being used in scams:

silver.jpg

On Skype as live:jamesnwasilver8 - no other details.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesnwasilver8@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:24 pm

Email:

Hi,
I'm perfectly well. How are you? And how was your day? I hope that you are doing great and having a wonderful day and in good condition of health! It was really nice to hear from you after I drop a note. And wish you find joy in everything you do which is the vital aspect of life. Sorry are you a Christian? Hope you don’t mind my religion? Because I am a Christian. Well I don't mind religion as long as I can get real friendship and ideal love from you then I am ok and satisfied. You may want to tell me some more about your religion. Well I like to know more about where you are? where are you now? I mean you’re origin country. If you don’t mind, I am really busy this period with my job load in the office. I really prefer write an email then chatting because am busy life time person

I really don't know how to start and where to end, you know sometimes in life you begin to feel whether you can deal with a relationship according to what it’s meant for, because a lot of people now abuse it. Actually friendship is a game, some loss while some gain, but here the case is whether your fate is driving you towards the person you’re meant to be with.
I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful and beyond my control is guiding me towards someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

What would you like to get out of a friendship assuming it grows positively! Well about me, My name is James Silver I was born on the 10th of June, 1970 (now I am 45) in Aberdeen Scotland; I am Gary eyes. My weight is 85kg and height is 190 cm. I like to be fit. That's why I start every morning with my exercises.. I am a supplier and into construction and drilling, my area of specialization is construction of oil and gas pipelines. I own my private firm. We are into corrosion control, pipeline engineering, drilling and environmental services it is a very tedious work because we monitor pipelines for a very far distance and we do this on foot.

And since we have two types of corrosion which are internal and external type of corrosion...in external type, we deal greatly on the body surface of pipelines.and for pipelines to be protected against corrosion externally we make use of a big equipment called transformer rectifiers which discharges some volts of current to the body of the pipeline and these hinders any electrochemical reaction that the pipelines will tend to undergo with the soil close to it...and these currents can be regulated from the rectifier. We need like approximately 850volts of current so that the pipeline can be protected and we monitor this using a fluke multimeter..And as for internal corrosion. There we first of all do pressure testing in other to know the tensile strength of the pipes and if they are not strong we replace them.That is where we make use of chemicals in doing that...that is how my job is in summary....... , still single working so much. Sometime i don't even have much time for myself. But i promised to make out time for you.

Sometimes it is difficult as I see other people kids and i don't have my own. I love kids so much. I am calm and very easy-going. People say that it is very easy to communicate with me. I am a man with so much understanding and i love who also appreciates understanding, honesty, love, care, and truth and serious minded. Have you been in United Kingdom?

Finally, I will wait to read for your response. And i hope to read from you soon OK Have a pleasant day ahead of you over there.

Regards,
James Silver

Return-Path: jamesnwasilver8@hotmail.com
Subject: Hello Dearest One

Pictures received with the email:

silver.jpg

silver1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:56 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest,

Thanks for writing me back, I really appreciate it. Well I found you very interesting and I am honored to open communication here with you and to tell you somethings about myself. I would consider myself to be thoughtful, God fearing, caring, kind, humorous, and conscientious withery sensual and also very affectionate world-class cuddlier. I enjoy pampering, outdoors, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a beurre blanc sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.

many fine qualities. I enjoy making people laugh using my creative talents. I enjoy staying home or going out with my partner. I am vI'm A Petroleum engineering by profession that works with all kind of Exploration Equipment. I'm a Sea Project Manager, I work offshore and I specialize on Crude Oil and Gas Pipeline Engineer;I still did my master on petroleum engineering 7 years ago, I work with Shell Oilfield Services - supplier of services and technology to the international petroleum industry United Kingdom before but now I've qualified as an Independent Petroleum Engineer and as a Project Manager.. That is all about my Career.I am a British. I currently live in Wales England. I've not been married before I've been to China 3 times for a business trip.

My favorite activity is dancing and out doors. My interests are nutrition, vitamins, mild exercise, walking, biking, swimming, shopping, health food stores, assorted shopping, see some movies, relaxing, simple pleasures/simple life. I love to cook and create delicious and satisfying meals. I enjoy most styles of music ranging from oldies to present.

I started given a trail searching for a companion with the same interests, values morals and goals as myself, going beyond just physical attraction. I would like to meet someone that is very realistic and understands the Importance of Communication in a Relationship and would like to meet someone that really wants and understands what it takes to have a relationship. And is willing to do what it takes. I have found that very few have the understanding and ability that it takes to listen and understand, when it is really important. I guess the reality of all of this is that I am not on here to play games; I am very sincere about finding a true soul mate, companion and hopefully a true relationship, Honesty, Trust, Dedication and Respect. And knowing how to Respect Each Others Feelings and Concerns is so important. I am a very easy going fun loving person with a very realistic but optimistic view on things with many wholesome interests and values. I am sure you also look for a good man for love and future life. I think we should try and start our acquaintance and dialogue, if you do not mind.

We can not predict our fate. Maybe it is fate that we met so because each of us wants to find his/her love, the second half of his/her future life. And who knows what lies ahead of us.My friend who introduce me to this site, he found his wife here, he relocated to Australia from England because his wife is from there and they are happily married . I miss him and his family a lot. I wish to make a family also in this site and would relocate to any part of the world where I found LOVE and happiness. You know happiness is the best medicine for the soul and open gate to long life. I am honored that you have chosen to communicate with me. I have not been with this site very long and not here for games or one night stand.

I desire a partner who's loving, devoted, kind, understanding, considerate, very open-minded, good sense of humor, and supportive. I am looking for a life partner, my best friend and my soul-mate, who I can start a new life with and grow old with.How long have you been with online dating and what are your experience on the site like? I would like you to tell me more about your job, and your favorite things.

Please feel free to ask me anything. my cell is +447042057725, feel free to call me.

Thanks & remain blessed.

Kind Regards,
John

+447042057725
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Email:

Good day,

Am really happy to hear from you after I had sent you the email about me. Sorry for not getting back to you, I have been very busy with work but I promise I will always give my attention in anticipating further our friendship.

My Dear am also very sorry for not asking you how you are at first, it was the excitement in seeing your letter, so my dear, How are you? I know you are fine and the rest of the people around you.

I just check my email right now to see if you have send me a message and am glad to receive it now....

First and foremost, thank you for telling me also about yourself, its really nice and my pleasure to meet you.

I know we are getting to know more about each other and you will also be wondering the type of person I am, well I have been told that I am a unique individual, my views and opinions on life are quite different from most.

There are basic things I like and what I dislike as an individual not that am so principle but I value things worth doing right....I do not smoke or drink alcohol, Am Easy going person, affectionate, not hurt temper, not jealous unless you give me a reason to be, have a great sense of humor. My favourite food is Italian and sea food, mostly pizza. I like fun, I am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and I love spoiling my loved one. My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as I can and then be the best man I can be to my family.

I am honest, and do not play any games, don’t have time for that...I do not like liars or cheaters.

I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands.I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future.When am sleeping all I want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, i like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her.

I believe that I cannot change the past, but I most definitely can make the future.My past relationship didn't work out so good because i over trusted her and she betrayed my trust by cheating at my back.Now, I am blessed with a second chance to life which has shown me that life is a gift and I must cherish every moment of it, good, bad and indifferent. I believe in faith and destiny and have always been in search of something that I'm quite not sure exists"TRUE LOVE".

"True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.whats are your likes and dislikes?...do you smoke or drink?what do you do for fun?what kind of food you like?whats your favourite song?.These are things I will like to know also about you.

My Dear, I am still not sure where this is going to go but I am more than willing to take this Journey. My feelings are mutual as far as desire, but I also need you to give your attention to this friendship as to know if it will work out for both of us regardless the distance. I am have never tried a long distance anything, so patience is what I will need to practice. I will wait for your response and practice perfection in patience and understanding.

Until then.....

Regards.
John
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.