Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

centralbank@grison.arvixe.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

centralbank@grison.arvixe.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:00 pm

YOUR DELAYED FUND RELEASE, THE ONLY SOLUTION TO IT.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <centralbank@grison.arvixe.com> Today at 1:25 PM
Reply-To: benkluvi@outlook.com
To
Message body
Dear Fund Beneficiary ,

How are you? I will like to go straight to the purpose of this letter without boring you with pleasantries. I decided to send this letter to you in order to explain things to you which you may not know. I hope and pray this letter gets to you since I am not sure if you are still using this address. If you go through this letter, you will understand the resolve and commitment of the Federal Government of Nigeria to fight for the repatriation of funds which were believed were illegally stashed away by past administration. The Swiss Government, the British Government and other countries have sent back part of these looted funds.

Permit me to say that your funds suffered a great setback during the time it was transferred into your Bank account via UBS AG due to technical problem associated with the presence of government officials in Geneva at that time. If you study carefully the payment schedule, you will notice that your payment was duly approved with other foreign creditors. You will also notice that your funds were the largest in volume compare to the other beneficiaries. Notwithstanding, the transfer of your fund was eventually made but due to what I mentioned above and the inability of your supposed representative to put up a strong defense as regards to the authenticity of this fund. It was immediately sent back to Nigeria upon inquiry put by the Security Department of UBS AG .Another factor that contributed to the hitches was the fact that the then President of Nigeria and finance minister had a meeting in Zurich with the officials of UBS AG and other prime Banks in Switzerland a day before your tran
sfer was made. Infact, it was in the heat of campaign for the repatriation of late General Sani Abacha’s loot. It was very unfortunate and untimely. The essence of this letter is to show you the result of that last year meeting in Switzerland. Uptil this moment UBS AG has not given us a genuine reason why that fund was sent back.

There is no doubt a lot of people will be telling you different stories concerning this funds, especially since nothing seems to be happening to facilitate it’s release. You have to be very careful. Just recently a certain Mr Bruno Wegmuller has been parading himself as your appointed representative with a letter of authorization which he has been brandishing to anybody that cares to know.

I am not writing this letter to put anybody down or promise you heaven on earth but I have witness many sharp practices take place in this Bank. I have seen funds siphoned to accounts other than the beneficiary appointed Bank account. I would not know why you have kept mute over this fund for quite sometime now. Any contract or inheritance settlement which has survived Government’s diligent scrutiny and investigation up till this moment in Nigeria is considered genuine and authentic. I am of the opinion that since your fund claim has defied

all known committee set up to investigate bogus claims, you have legitimate right to claim it. More importantly I have personally seen copies of your payment approval papers and they are completely genuine. I am not trying to blow your trumpet. Your file no is CBN/FGN/00214. You can quote this number to any genuine Central Bank of Nigeria official and he will tell you the rest of the story.

Right now payments have since commenced to Foreign/Local Creditors based on the commitment of the Federal Government to clear all debt before end of the year. Though the transfers which I have recorded are not above US10,000.000.00 at once. Let me not deceive you, there is no way the Government will transfer to you more than US10,000.000.00 at once even though your exact payment is more than that. Presently there is an embargo placed on funds exceeding the above mentioned figure leaving the shore of this country at once.

I used to know a certain dark completion Lawyer who used to come here on your behalf but for quite sometime now I have not seen him. I have in many occasions rendered assistance to this fellow on your behalf. I used to work deep in the Foreign Operations Unit in Lagos before I was posted to Abuja. I am now back in Lagos and this is where your file is presently.

I know a whole lot about what you have gone through processing this payment and I am really ready to assist you from the depth of my heart. There are lots to talk about when we resume communication via e-mail, phone or fax.

I will stop until I hear from you.

Sincerely Yours,

Barrister Ben Kluvi
Tel: +2348033474414

E-mail address also used here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44924

Phone:
+2348033474414
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.