Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrpaulmendez@linuxmail.org webb00@arcor.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrpaulmendez@linuxmail.org webb00@arcor.de

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:26 pm

* 105.186.85.151 Telkom Internet Johannesburg South Africa

Return-Path: <webb00@arcor.de>
Received: from [105.186.85.151] by webmail16.arcor-online.net (151.189.8.70) with
HTTP (Arcor Webmail); Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:31:37 +0100 (CET)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:31:37 +0100 (CET)
To:
Subject: RE
X-WebmailclientIP: 105.186.85.151

Greetings,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our successful attempt on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the fund, I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the fund with the help of a new partner from Paraguay in the person of Dr. Silvio Pettirossi the current manager at (Las Margaritas Hotel in Paraguay). Everything was perfectly done because we stroke a deal with one of the Lady accountant who works with the Ministry of Finance, and she rendered tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and it worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of US$820,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars), please accept it as a token of appreciation from me. Presently, I am in Paraguay for investment project.

Since it was difficult to contact you before I traveled due to the urgency of my business schedule, I have left instruction with my personal secretary Mr. Paul Mendez, Please contact him with the below details.

Secretary Name: Mr. Paul Mendez
Contact Tel: +27 630 212 005
E-mail: mrpaulmendez@linuxmail.org

Email him and inform him that I have contacted you that he should go ahead with the release of your compensation fund.

I gave him your information but you have to reconfirm it again to him so that he will confirm that you are the person supposed to contact him, considering the kind of information he is expecting, so fill free to get in touch with Mr. Paul Mendez he will process the release of the fund without any delay. Please in your email to him, kindly send him the correct below details:

Your Full Name:
City:
Address :
Phone Number:
Passport copy or Driver’s License:

God Bless you and your family.

Regards,

Mr. James Miller
==
+27630212005
South Africa mobile phone number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.