Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 6

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Mrs Jennifer Wilson Order To Go

Hello how are you doing today my name is Jennifer Wilson My husband birthday
is coming up on the 2nd of August and i will like to place an order for 150Grilled chicken Ceasar Salad in individual pack for the 150 guest, it
will be pick up by 3pm on the given date and i will like to inform you
that am ready to make the full payment with my credit card today so
can i know the total cost for the order plus tax.....get back to me
with this following information below.

Restaurant address:
Total cost for my order plus tax:
Type of the credit card you accept

Jennifer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Urgent Payment release.

Received: from User ([64.128.246.164])
(authenticated bits=0)
by brma.imbil.net (8.12.11.20060308/8.12.11) with ESMTP id q6KJmYEI012724;
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:48:39 -0300
Message-Id: <201207201948.q6KJmYEI012724@brma.imbil.net>
Reply-To: <fbi_jackson@yahoo.co.jp>

Our Ref: RTB /SNT/STB
To. Beneficiary.
Sir,

I am David Jackson, a Special Agent to FBI and am here in Nigeria as a delegate, delegated to investigate this fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that have transaction in Nigeria and Africa at large. Please be informed that during my investigation I got to find out that there is a huge sum of $10 million that has been assigned in your name( Beneficiary.) and this fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

NOTE: You are not suppose to pay that hug amount from the beginning before the release of your fund can commence depending on how you want the transfer made to you.

We have to inform you that we have made some arrest in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message .

I shall expect your response as soon as you receive this email. Please Note that upon your response, I will attached my Identification for clarity of purpose. Do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development, to avoid jeopardizing our investigation. My direct phone number +234 706 6918833

Best Regard,
DAVID JACKSON
FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION NIGERIA DIVISION
INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended for the recipient(s) only. This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is privileged and confidential and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action or inaction in reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail; delete this e-mail and all attachments from your e-mail system and your computer system and network; and destroy any paper copies you may have in your possession. Thank you for your cooperation.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Hello My Dearest,

Received: from [212.52.159.74] by web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Jul 2012 21:18:06 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342815486.35148.YahooMailClassic@web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 21:18:06 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: miriamlorna11@gmail.com

Hello My Dearest,
My name is Miss. Miriam Lorna Laboso, 23 years old originated from Nairobi-Kenya, East Africa, Female, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, I want you to also understand that your Age, distance, Religions does not matter to me, kindly permit me to contacting you through this medium, I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

My father was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs and the Kenya road Minister Mr. Kipkalya Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya . The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

After the burial of my father, my step-mother has threatened to kill me because of the money my father deposited in one of the banks in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso in my name as the next of kin before his dead which amount is ($10.7USD) Million United State Dollars. I travelled down to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be release to me only when I am married or I should present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray the trust I have on you. But rather take me as your own daughter or your Sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me stand as my trustee since I have not married.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate in your country because my Step-Mother has threatened to assassinate me. Also be informed that I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso that the money is still unclaimed. You will also help me to a place were the money will be establish a more profitable business venture in your Country. Moreover, you will also help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to your country.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Miriam Lorna Laboso
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:54 am

Official Invitation to Malaysia

X-Originating-IP: [60.37.51.254]
Authentication-Results: mta1237.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=olive.ocn.ne.jp; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=olive.ocn.ne.jp; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mv-osn-hcb006.ocn.ad.jp) (60.37.51.254)
by mta1237.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:42:10 -0700
Received: from vcolive.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hcb006 [60.37.51.254])
by mv-osn-hcb006.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0A6E216047E;
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 07:41:46 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (unknown [41.211.201.165])
by vcolive.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 07:41:45 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com>
From: "DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ"<Stacy.james1N@olive.ocn.ne.jp>

Dear sir,

Attached is copy of letter of invitation down to Malaysia. Here is our address where we are going to meet inside the banking hall: 14th Floor, Menara Maybank 100, Jalan Tun Perak 50050 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, the adress of Maybank in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. You have till the end of next week for us to meet with you here in the banking hall, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

My telephone line: +1(315) 567 4409 PlS press the number to speak with me and let me know your arrival time.

We look forward meeting with you.

Thanks

DR. Mrs. Zeti Akhtar Aziz
Tel: +1(315) 567 4409
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:55 am

NICE TO MEET YOU.

Received: from [41.83.12.245] by web111204.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:16:51 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1342826211.96114.YahooMailClassic@web111204.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:16:51 -0700 (PDT)

My name is Victoria.I am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile today on , and I will like to established a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email box So i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am and I believe we can move from here! waiting to hear from you soonest.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alto in life)
please contact me here.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Re: U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Received: from 41.138.173.9 ([41.138.173.9]) (proxying for 41.138.173.9)
(SquirrelMail authenticated user matt@zaishu.com)
by webmail.zaishu.com with HTTP;
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:29:34 +1000
Message-ID: <c89d183402c00b470c1ea3bb88d12e6a.squirrel@webmail.zaishu.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:29:34 +1000
Subject: Re: U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Reply-To: favoreeleazar@hotmail.com

U.S. Customs and Border Protection
George Bush Intercontinental Airport - Houston -
Houston, TX 77032, USA.

Your inability to comply with our directives is very ugly. This week is
going off because of the holidays, After our meeting today in our head
office in New York, it was agreed that you will now pay $55.00 The price
was cut down to help those that could not afford the normal permit fee.

You will now send the $55.00 to our head office in Nigeria as the
origination of the consignment send the $55.00 with this information
through western union money transfer. Two United States custom officers
will be assigned to move to your house with your consignment as our head
office in Nigeria receive the $55. the delivery will be made to your home
address once you send the $55.00 today.

Send $55.00 below information :

Receiver Name----- Mr.Ego Mike
Location-----Nigeria
City---- Lagos
Question-------Go
Answer-------Today
Amount-------$55.00

Sender Name
Sender's Address:
MTCN

Yours Faithfully,

Daniel Romney
A G Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
(CBP).
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:57 pm

PLEASE MANAGE THE $600,000. I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORT.

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO crane.unixbsd.info) (208.87.242.55)
by mta1121.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 21 Jul 2012 02:13:44 -0700
Received: from nobody by crane.unixbsd.info with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <nobody@crane.unixbsd.info>)
id 1SsFfn-0003Cd-Pv
Subject: PLEASE MANAGE THE $600,000. I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORT.
X-PHP-Script: dapoisemerchandise.biz/sender.php for 197.251.164.17
Reply-To: mr.chibuzor_ugwoha@yahoo.com

Good Day.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Malaysia. Presently I知 in Istanbul-Turkey for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now contact my secretary in Ghana her name is Mrs.Rose Scot { mrs.rose_scot@yahoo.com } ask her to send you the total sum of $600,000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in our transaction earlier. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touch with my secretary and I have instructed her to ensure that the amount is released to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time and moment, I知 very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs.Rose Scot she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Chibuzor Ugwoha
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:25 pm

ATM CARD APPROVAL NOTICE BY CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA)

Received: from [95.25.43.80] (HELO User)
by fe1-mc.corbina.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.2)
with SMTP id 120000454; Sat, 21 Jul 2012 15:21:16 +0400
Reply-To: <washington.ciaoffice.gov1@mail.com>

entral Intelligence Agency Office of Public Affairs Headquarters In Washington, D.C. 20535J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.20535-0001, USA Website: https://www.cia.gov/ ATM Card Delivery (DHL) Email: washington.ciaoffice.gov1@mail.com Attn: Beneficiary, We the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Washington, D.C. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is an independent US Government agency responsible for providing national security intelligence to senior US policy makers. Mission & Values. I am Mr. Michael J. Morell , the personal Deputy Directors of Mr.Mikhail Kryzhanovsky Central Intelligence,This Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot on your personal earned money obtaining transfer documents as requested by Imposters, costing you a lot of money, yet all efforts to receive your overdue payment have been to no avail. With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the (CIA), we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and in addition, we sent special financial crime investigators from Washington DC to Africa in other to carry out proper investigations after receiving series of reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa. Based on the findings of our special financial crime investigators, we discovered that your impending payment is being delayed by Imposters, claiming to be Bank officials, Governors or Presidency. In our bid to transparency, I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to affect the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid reoccurrence of the delay in payment. In conclusion, we came to a final resolution as all the Financial Institutions involved was duly represented. It might interest you to note that MasterCard International have hence been empowered to assist the United state Treasury and all the financial institutions involved; The first Batch of payment; Six million, five hundred thousand United States dollars ($6,500,000.00), Credited to MasterCard Account No. 5148 6547 8940 6544 with serial Numbers: 2419873 and Reg. No. MCIMJ: 5148/4172 was approved to be issued to you as a valid international ATM MasterCard accepted in more than a million ATM's, over 210 countries around the World, with a daily withdrawal Limit of Ten thousand United States Dollars. The ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via DHL Couriers Services. which is a Registered and Credible courier company that has clearly proved their Integrity and first class delivery services in the just concluded First Quarter payment of the year 2011. With my position at the CIA Ofiice I have made complains to them in regards to your package and i also told them that i want your package to be shipped to you as soon as possible. I received an update from the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve Bank today in regards to your package i want you to follow there advice and instruction so your package can be shipped to you. They made me understand that the charge fee holding your package is $150.00 only and once the charge fee is paid shipment will commence that same day. My advice to you now is to go ahead and send the $150.00 to them and i will make sure shipment commence once the charge fee is received by them. Note: MY ADVICE AND INSTRUCTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS TRANSACTION TO COME TO AN END. Make sure you keep me update once you receive your package and also let me know once you send the charge fee required so i can also make sure shipment commence that same day. Central Intelligence Agency Office of Public Affairs Headquarters In Washington, D.C. 20535J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington, D.C.20535-0001, USA Website: https://www.cia.gov/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._McLaughlin SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND I ASSURE YOU SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE.I WANT YOU TO USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE REQUIRED CHARGE FEE.I WILL FORWARD THE CONFIRMATION DETAILS TO THEM AND I WILL MAKE SURE SHIPMENT COMMENCE. Receiver: RICHARD HOLMAN Receiver's Location: Galaxy Lane Richland, WA USA Test Question: WHAT COLOR Answer: BLUE Amount: $150.00 USD Once payment is made get back to me with the payment confirmation details required below so shipment can commence. and i will forward it to DHL so shipment will commence immediately. Your urgent action on this notice will be appreciated. Sincerely, Central Intelligence Agency. Mr.Mikhail Kryzhanovsky. The Chief Director, Central Intelligence Agency. Email: washington.ciaoffice.gov1@mail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:28 pm

GO THROUGH THIS EMAIL SO THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME PROPERLY AFTER YOU COMPLETE READING THIS MESSAGE ONCE AGAIN.

Received: from User (unknown [41.211.201.165])
by vcolive.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 19:06:31 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com>
From: "DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ"<Stacy.james1N@olive.ocn.ne.jp>

Dear sir,

We have send to you the letter of invitation to visit MayBank, Malaysia in other for you to come down and sign the funds release documents for yourself before we proceed to release the fund to you, and we also send you another option which is plan B. to use our accredited attorney to sign on your behalf and then release the fund to you upon your settlement of the necessary obligation officially required from my last communication with you.

This is an opportunity to send the card and the checkbook with your activated online account working which will allow you to sit in your home and be making wires transfer out from your account with Maybank to your designated account in your country, please kindly get back to me as soon as possible and make sure you fully comply with the official settlement of the outstanding charges before your fund will be transfer to your name as the true beneficiary of the fund in question.

My word is my bond and i will like you to respect and regard my word because my promise is my bond, please call me on: +1(315) 567 4409

Thanks

Regards
DR. Mrs. Zeti Akhtar Aziz
Tel: +1(315) 567 4409
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.