Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robertmarlingofficefile@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

robertmarlingofficefile@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Urgent Claim From You Please..
People
The United Nations {UN} <robertmarlingofficefile@gmail.com> Today at 2:20 PM
This message contains blocked images.Show Images Change this setting
Message body

Attn: Dear Beneficiary

The United Nations {UN} is remanding you that UBA Bank Of Nigeria controlling department is a controller of your fund worth sum of $17.5 M USD for international monetary transfer to justification and verification of international global strategy to completely satisfied and you have confirmed that you will have your fund successful.

The UBA Bank Of Nigeria controlling department controlling of the security transfer CODE which is (WF/200/105/09), the Authentication section code of this bank concludes the verification of your file.

Meanwhile, I want you to know that the $95usd that needed from you is for the activation of your account so that when the bank is transferring your fund it will commence successful without any delay and you have to haste up cos there no time to waste which once you have made the fee the paying bank of your fund that authorized we carry on the transfer of your fund which they made me to understand that is assurance and 100% guarantee that immediately you send the fee for the activation of your account they we proceed on the transfer.

We awaits your urgent response to obtain the remaining documents through our bank and below through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer:

Receiver's Name: Ibe Kenneth
Location Address: Nigeria
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust
Amount :$95

After sent the money kindly fill the below details for pick up"

Mtcn Number.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address.....

NB: THIS TRANSACTION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO GUARDS US FOR INTERNET IMPOSTORS.

(Designated bank account details for Electronic Transfer to avoid mistake or should in case you created a new account)
Bank Name and Address
Account Number:
Account Name:
Routing Number:
Bank address:
Country Name:

UN gives you only 3 working days to receive your fund from our bank or no more. So contact us with the payment

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours sincerely,
Robert E. Marling Jr.
Tel: +2348033725927
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrjamesoha001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Urgent Claim From You Please
People
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA <mrjamesoha001@gmail.com> Today at 7:01
To
Message body
Attn: Fund Beneficiary

I am Mr. James Oha the newly appointed Director Foreign Payment Dept United Bank for Africa (UBA) I resumed to this office on the 15th of last month and during my official research i discovered an abandoned payment file sum of US$11, 750,000.00 (Eleven Million, Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only) belonging to you, this file includes all the documents/approvals legally issued in your name as the rightful beneficiary. The good news now is that your fund is still safe and well intact with me and I am assuring you that you will receive your fund without any more delay or hitch hence i am now in charge.

From my discovering after all investigations and check on your files, your fund total sum of US$11,750,000.00 came through, as a Contract Inheritance Payment which has already been approved since 2010 to be paid to you. This approval was officially made and issued by the Federal Government of Nigeria, World Bank, International Monetary Fund (IMF), United Nation Organization and so many other financial regulatory bodies.

I tried to know the reason why your fund has not been released to you up till now, but i was told by some honest and God fearing officials here that your fund was with-held by the former Foreign payment director who left this office some days ago before my resumption, this attempt was made for his own selfish interest on your fund but I stands strong today to say a big NO to that evil!

Get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards

Mr. James Oha
Director Foreign Payment Dept
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Contact Tel: +2348033725927
Attn: Fund Beneficiary

I am Mr. James Oha the newly appointed Director Foreign Payment Dept United Bank for Africa (UBA) I resumed to this office on the 15th of last month and during my official research i discovered an abandoned payment file sum of US$11, 750,000.00 (Eleven Million, Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only) belonging to you, this file includes all the documents/approvals legally issued in your name as the rightful beneficiary. The good news now is that your fund is still safe and well intact with me and I am assuring you that you will receive your fund without any more delay or hitch hence i am now in charge.

From my discovering after all investigations and check on your files, your fund total sum of US$11,750,000.00 came through, as a Contract Inheritance Payment which has already been approved since 2010 to be paid to you. This approval was officially made and issued by the Federal Government of Nigeria, World Bank, International Monetary Fund (IMF), United Nation Organization and so many other financial regulatory bodies.

I tried to know the reason why your fund has not been released to you up till now, but i was told by some honest and God fearing officials here that your fund was with-held by the former Foreign payment director who left this office some days ago before my resumption, this attempt was made for his own selfish interest on your fund but I stands strong today to say a big NO to that evil!

Get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards

Mr. James Oha
Director Foreign Payment Dept
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Contact Tel: +2348033725927

Phone:
+2348033725927
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.