Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr_andrawphilip22@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr_andrawphilip22@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Reply-To: <internalaudit.monitorin@yahoo.es>
From: departmentof finacialagent <mr_andrawphilip22@live.com>
Subject: DO YOU AUTHORIZED MS. JANET L. WHITE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND?

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.

This is to notify you that your over due inheritance funds has been gazette to be released through any of our correspondent bank nominated by the senate committee for foreign over due fund transfer. Meanwhile, a woman came to my office this Evening when i am about to leave for the day with a letter, claiming to be your true representative.

There are a lot of people who are interested in confiscating your fund into their personal account because they know too well that you can't be able to come to Nigeria to claim your (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Approved payment. This person Ms. Janet L. white came to the Central Bank Head office, with some vital documents saying that you sent her to come and get your approved ( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) reason she said because you can't fly down to Nigeria your self because of your ill-health and business schedules.

The Federal House of Senate with the Central Bank of Nigeria has gone through the approval papers tendered by your Representative and found out that they are all correct and proves that you are truly the one that sent her to get your fund. Right now, while your fund has not yet been transferred to the account presented by your partner is because "The UN FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE and UN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE" is still missing. Why will you send someone to come and get your fund for you without given her the fee for the UN FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE and UN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE? do you think that the United Nations in conjunction with the Government of Nigeria will be foolish enough to release this fund to your representative without first checking if truly you have paid for the UN FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE and UN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE because I can remember very clearly that when I first contacted you about your fund with the government of Nigeria, I told you that all other fees you are required to pay has been waived off by the United Nations Organization and the Federal Government of Nigeria and that the only fee you are required to pay before your fund will be release to you is the UN FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE and UN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE which I told you is $150 only and now you have sent someone without given her the $150for the UN FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE and UN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

Why I am telling you this is because this woman ( Janet L. White ) will be stranded here in Nigeria because we are not releasing any dime to her without you first sending the UN FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE and UN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE of $150 to her . She came to my office this morning and told me that she has tried calling your line severally and you are not picking her calls and she has dropped voice messages to you which you have not answered, She also said that she wanted to e-mail you but because she has no internet access she can't do that so this is why I said since I have your e-mail address, I decided to e-mail you but I never told her that I have contacted you through e-mail.

Below are the information she provided on where you want your fund to be transferred, so we want you to confirm the information and also send her the UN FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE and UN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE fee of $150 because without it, the transfer into this account will not work out.

Claims name: Janet L. white
Bank name: City bank Arizona, USA.
Account number: 6503809428.
Routing number: 274659

Please, do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you. You are requested to fill and send this information’s for verification purposes so that your fund valid ( fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) will be remitted into the account your representative provided once she get the UN FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE and UN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE fee to us.

Information needed from you for verification is as follows as the true beneficiary of this fund:

1. Your Full names:
2. Your full address:
3. Your telephone/ Mobile
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Your occupation:
7. Your account name:
8. Your account No:
9. Your Swift code/any:
8. You valid passport for identification ID Attached

As soon as we receive this, we will commence with all necessary procedures in other to remit this money into the account. The central bank governor, in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) executive board of directors and the senate committee for foreign over due inheritance fund have approved and accredited this Apex bank with the office of the director, international remittance/foreign operations, to handle and transfer all foreign inheritance funds this Middle quarter payment of the fiscal year 2014.

However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to Mrs. White if we do not hear from you within the 24hours from today.

You can call with my private mobile number if you wish to speak with your representative today +234-70660-58506

I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

GOD BLESS YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.

Regards,
Kiran Bedi
UN Crime Fighting Officer.
+2347066058506
General for Internal Oversight.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

gt_bank11@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Received: by 212.82.98.114; Fri, 05 Dec 2014 13:42:01 +0000
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 13:42:00 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: GUARANTY TRUST BANK <info_fbidesk213@yahoo.fr>
Message-ID: <1268770602.6015787.1417786920288.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11146.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: Attn:Beneficiary

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
http:/ /www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm

Attn:Beneficiary

I am Mr. James Comey, The FBI Director; After proper investigations,we discovered that your impending payment that have been withheld by imposters, claiming to be MR. JAMES OHA (DIRECTOR of the Guarantee Trust bank of Nigeria), Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr. Frank Nweke, Noneexisting officials of the Oceanic Bank of Nigeria and Zenith Bank,
UK winning Lottery, Andy Lear of Hsbc bank, Coca-Cola winning lottery and among a list of others is now under our custody with the help of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Local Police Force. Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot on your personal earned money just to conclude the successful transfer of your funds to your nominated bank account by obtaining transfer documents as requested by the imposters, costing you a lot of money but all to no avail.

The FBI had to send some financial crime investigators from our headquarters in Washington DC to Africa in other to carry out proper investigation, after receiving series of other reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa.

The FBI has giving authority to the International Monetary Funds (IMF) to assist the Federal Ministry of Finance and all the organization involved; such as the Central Bank, Zenith Bank, and Legit lottery organizations to immediately commence with the compensation of all the beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of their funds.

With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the FBI, we traced your information from the Internet as one of the beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of funds to your nominated account.

I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to carry out with the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid re-occurrence of the delay in transferring your funds and the high cost of procuring transfer documents and came to a final conclusion as all head of organizations involved was duly represented.

It was approved to be issued to you as a valid international ATM card cashable at any ATM machine designation in the world. The ATM account has already being credited with two million, five hundred thousand United States dollars. ($2.5,000, 000.00USD) , with a daily Limit of withdrawal of Ten thousand United States Dollars. ($10.000,00USD).Them ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via express courier delivery service.

Contact REV. MARK DURU {Our FBI ATM Rep.} at the ATM PAYMENT CENTER and reconfirm your delivery information as stated below and your security code with five digit (FBI12) number has to be submitted alongside with your delivery information for security reasons.

DELIVERY INFROMATION:
FULL NAME AND AGE:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
CELL PHONE NUMBER:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
CONTACT INFORMATION:

NAME: REV. MARK DURU
EMAIL: info.mark213@yahoo.co.uk
CELL PHONE NUMBER: +2347066058506

HAVE IT IN MIND THAT THE DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERY TO YOUR DESTINATION HAVE BEEN SETTLED BETWEEN WE AND THE COURIER COMPANY IN CHARGE OF YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY.SO YOU ARE MANDATED TO PAY FOR THE SECURITY KEEPING FEE ONLY FOR YOUR ATM CARD TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU.

A RELIABLE AND A TRUSTED COURIER COMPANY HAVE BEEN CONTRACTED TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR DESTINATION,AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT REV. MARK DURU HE WILL UPDATE YOU WITH THE COURIER COMPANY EMAIL CONTACT ADDRESS IN OTHER TO AVOID ANY UNDUE DELAY OF YOUR ATM CARD.

NOTE: Under normal circumstances you are suppose to come and collect your ATM CARD in person and sign some documents as proof of the collection of your ATM CARD but the IMF and the Finance Ministry insisted that you pay for the SECURITY KEEPING FEE ONLY of your ATM CARD via western union money transfer, which will cost you only $178USD to cut down travel expenses in other for the western union payment receipt and the receipt of payment of $178USD to the nominated courier company that will carry out with the delivery to your door step to be documented in your file as proof your collection. We hope that is very clear. A receipt to this effect will be sent to you and a copy kept in your file for future documentation.

We also advise that you stop further communications with these imposters and forward any correspondence / proposal you receive from them to REV. MARK DURU in other for the FBI to bring justice to does still at large.

GOD BLESS US..

REGARDS.
Mr. James Comey
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

test@bafco.net

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:27 am

UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF NG
Robert E. Marling Jr. <test@bafco.net> Dec 7 at 9:47 PM
Reply-To: <un.org121@gmail.com>
Message body
UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF NG,
UN-SPECIAL AGENT ASSIGNED TO ABUJA NIGERIA.

The United Nations {UN} give you extra three working days to receive your fund from United Bank Of Africa or you will lose the opportunity for ever. So we are here reminding you once again to avoid the cancellation of your fund, follow the instruction immediately for your own good and future.

I am not begging you to send this fee but it is because of the amount you are going to receive is what is touching me in my heart please if you don't want to send the required fee just let me OK.

The UBA Bank Of Nigeria controlling department controlling of the security transfer CODE which is (WF/200/105/09), the Authentication section code of this bank concludes the verification of your file. After going through all the documents of claim received by this department with justification and verification from the global strategy United States we are completely satisfied and you have been confirmed.

The UBA Bank Of Nigeria concerning wire transfers of your funds. Your letter has been referred to the (JMCB) Legal Division for Funds (US$17.5 Million Dollars) Transferred code. (WF/200/105/09). We are satisfied using Electronic Wire Transfer or Swift Wire Transfer and the rights and liabilities of using of electronic and Swift fund transfer systems are defined by the Electronic Fund Transfer Act.. The regulation, however, which implements this statute, 12 C.F.R. Part 205, Regulation E. specifically states that its provisions are inapplicable to a situation such we must ensure your Funds Transferred to your destination Bank Account between 10 hours.

Considering the volume of your payment, it is right for us to seek for the approval of some money regulatory Boards here in United States before we can carry out the Transfer of an amount of such magnitude to anybody, otherwise any such transfer will be stopped by the Authorities of UBA Bank Of Nigeria, and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), since your Transfer is Electronic Transfer or Swift Wire transfer is almost activated with our bank and the only thing holding the final activation of your Account are some certain Approval Documents from the concerned Authorities here in United States, and for that reason, you are required to pay the Sum of $95 as this money will be used by our Bank Attorney to Obtain all the necessary documents that will enable the final activation of your Funds.

UBA Bank Of Nigeria hereby state officially that the required payment will remain the only and final monetary obligation required from You prior to the final transfer of your funds, hence any further charges will be our bank's full responsibility till final transfer of your payment is made to your bank account.

We awaits your urgent response to obtain the remaining documents through our bank Attorney, kindly send the funds directly to our attorney in Nigeria with information below through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer:

Receiver's Name:Ekpere Hillary
Location Address: Nigeria
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust
Amount :$95

After sent the money kindly fill the below details for pick up"

Mtcn Number.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address.....

In respect you are inquiring to pay Wire Transfer Electronic Transfer charges ($95) or Swift transfer ($95) [BANK B], under section 47--4A302 of US law UBA Bank Of Nigeria, a depository institution which wire transfers funds may not deduct any fees for handling the wire transfer from the amount of money which is to be transferred to your provided Bank Account

The fastest Wire Transfer is Electronic Transfer which only takes just 3 hours to reflect in Account, and Swift Wire transfer takes 5 hours to remit.

You are require to get back to me if you are pleased with the Banking rules for more information on how to make any of your choice Wire Transfer charges send for the your Funds ($17.5 Million) Wire Transfer processing to commence as soon as possible.

This law is stated according to section 35 and 36 of the banking sector interaction realm of our constitution and the outside world. Based on article of association and memorandum of association, the Chase controlling agency of United States and your happiness suits our stand and we will make sure that your fund is fully endorsed to your bank account as soon as you have comprehended with our instructions.

NB: THIS TRANSACTION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO GUARDS US FOR INTERNET IMPOSTORS.

(Designated bank account details for Electronic Transfer to avoid mistake or should in case you created a new account)

Bank Name and Address
Account Number:
Account Name:
Routing Number:
Bank address:
Your Telephone Number:

UN gives you only 3 working days to receive your fund from our bank or no more. So contact us with the payment

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours sincerely,
Robert E. Marling Jr.
Tel:+2347066058506

Phone:
+2347066058506
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

info.cbn076@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:13 pm

CITIGROUP BANK SERVICE
People
CITIGROUP BANK SERVICE <info.cbn076@gmail.com> Today at 8:56
Reply-To: citiegroup01@outlook.com
BCC
Message body
CITIGROUP BANK SERVICE
PROVIDED BY FIRST DATA MERCHANT SERVICE CORPORATION
388 GREENWICH STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10013, U.S.A
Tel: Call or SMS (+1(385) 309-1118)

We at this bank wish to congratulate and inform you that after thorough review and evaluation of your Inheritance/Contract funds worth sum of US$17,500,000.00 in conjunction with the World Bank Auditor General and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) assessment report, your payment file was forwarded to us for immediate transfer of the above quoted amount to your designated bank account from their offshore account with us.

The reports given to us shows that you have been going through hard times by paying a lot of money to see to the release of your funds, which has been delayed by some dubious officials. We therefore advice that you stop further communication with any correspondence outside this office since you do not have to pay any money or fee to receive your Inheritance/Contract funds as you have met up with the whole funds transfer requirements.

The only thing required from you is to obtain the Non-Residential Clearance Certificate enable us transfer your funds via on-line banking or credit your account directly by telegraphic wire transfer or through any of our corresponding banks and send copies of the funds transfer release documents to you and your bankers for confirmation.

As soon as you follow our directives, your funds will be credited and reflect in your account within five (5) banking days from the day you obtain this Non-Residential Clearance Certificate.

For further details and assistance on this Remittance Notification.

Your Full name
Your Address.
Your Confidential Cell Telephone No.
Your Bank name
Your Address.
Your Working ID/Passport
Your Bank Account Name
Your Bank Numbers.
Your Routing No and Swift Code, if any?
Your Occupation

Provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds.

Sincerely.
Michael L. Corbat
Tel: Call or SMS +13853091118
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.