Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leigh Ann Hester.

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

susanusson@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:06 am

MyBelovedNet:

Greetings
My name is Susan Johnson. I am a USA Army officer. I saw your profile today at (mybelovednet.com) and became interested in you, I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. I will also like to know you the more and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am, this is my email address(susanusson@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here, I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
susanusson@hotmail.com

Screen name:

Full Name Susan - no picture
Birth Year 1982
City New York
Country United States
Sex Woman
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: susanusson@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:43 pm

Email:

Hello my beloved ,

compliment of the day to you and all around you,thanks for your kind response,it was so impressing to my expectation,i believe that you have gotten my heart and i am very happy to read your mail,I am really seeking for a true love relationship and I pray if you will show me love with trust we both will live forever as one,i accept to be yours and believe in real love from the heart, I need you in my life with a loving heart to me, I believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which i cares with your open minded heart to me,

Well more about me, i am Susan Johnson, a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation, am a United State Army officer, I grow up as an Orphan at the Florida Baptist Children's Homes, i am 33 years old, single and never married before. I attached my photos.

More about me, I like table tennis,horse riding, going to cinema ,jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest,hates lies. I think I am sensitive and kind to people,my co-workers always says that I am good in protecting people, I enjoy going to war, making peace, forgiving , loving and of my hobbies, like to laugh, I live to be spontaneous, and i am usually good in trying my best in any position I found myself, I am hard working to my job and always enjoy it,no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe,fun to be with,meaning, I am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I leave alone comfortable at my barracks in United State,

Here in the military zone, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time,
Well how is life generally with you over there ? As for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job, I will like to know more about you, and your likes, dislike and life experience, You should also send me at least a photo while getting back to me,
Extend my greetings to your family and friends over there,

yours sincerely,
Susan Johnson.

Pictures received with the email - stolen images of Leigh Ann Hester :

susan.PNG

susan2.PNG

susan3.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maureenbrown672@yahoo.com - flirchi

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6831]

What name did the scammer use?*: maureen brown
Scammer's email address if you have it.: maureenbrown672@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 35
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: maureenbrown672
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: http:/ /flirchi.com /thread130879079
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: email
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: Dut.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: not one, what can i do,
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: email that i recived:

Hi Friend,

Thank you for your email. Sorry, at the moment, this is the only way through which I make my communication. Remember, I told you that we are currently on peace keeping mission here in Afghanistan and we have no access to private phones and other communication amenities. We only make use of office computer. But, I am being hopeful that I will be among the troop that will be going home in three weeks time as a replacement is coming. For now, let's continue here until when I get home, we then use skype for video chat.

I speak Spanish also, but not too perfect. You know before you are selected for any peace keeping mission, you should at least be able to speak two or three foreign languages. Me, I speak Spanish, Portuguese and German.

So, can you tell me more about your love life and other important things which I am suppose to know.

I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Maureen.
Attachments
Dut.jpg
Dut.jpg (10 KiB) Viewed 10111 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

susanjson033@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6990]

What name did the scammer use?*: Susan Johnson
Scammer's email address if you have it.: susanjson033@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 33 year old
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: none
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: none
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: e-mail
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: The scammer has stolen image of Leigh Ann Hester , a US. woman military.
Where did you find us?: I found you while searching for Suan Johnson a woman of 33 year old from military base in Libya. This e-mail was sent to me directly. The reason why I search for her because I can't believe in her words.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: susanjson033@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:11 pm

From a victim:

To: xxxx
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 3:37 PM
Subject: I will like to read again from you

Hello my beloved ,

compliment of the day to you and all around you,thanks for your kind response,it was so impressing to my expectation,i believe that you have gotten my heart and I am very happy to read your mail,I am really seeking for a true love relationship and I pray if you will show me love with trust we both will live forever as one,i accept to be yours and believe in real love from the heart, I need you in my life with a loving heart to me, I believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which i cares with your open minded heart to me,

Well more about me, I am Susan Johnson, a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation, am a United State Army officer, I grow up as an Orphan at the Florida Baptist Children's Homes, I am 33 years old, single and never married before. I  attached my photos.

More about me, I like table tennis,horse riding, going to cinema ,jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest,hates lies.  I think I am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always says that I am good in protecting people, I enjoy going to war, making peace, forgiving , loving and of my hobbies, like to laugh, I live to be spontaneous, and i am usually good in trying my best in any position I found myself, I am hard working to my job and always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with meaning, I am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I leave alone comfortable at my barracks in United State.

Here in the military zone, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time, Well how is life generally with you over there ? As for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job, I will like to know more about you, and your likes, dislike and life experience, you should also send me at least a photo while getting back to me.

Please, attached to this mail is my photo for you to know whom you are talking to as a human being.

Extend my greetings to your family and friends over there,

Love from,
Susan Johnson.

Attachments: 2 photos, already posted in the topic.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

sgt.hesterleighann@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:02 pm

* 45.55.69.189 Digital Ocean New York United States

Return-Path: <>
Received: from [192.168.30.10] (45.55.69.189) by
AM2PR09MB0482.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com (10.162.38.24) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.312.18; Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:30:18 +0000
Subject: Am seeking for Business partnership with you
To: Recipients
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 10:29:07 +0100
Reply-To: <Sgt.Ann Hester sgt.hesterleighann@yahoo.com>
X-Originating-IP: [45.55.69.189]

Hello Friend,

Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but i want you to know that am contacting you for Friendship and business partnership.I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wishes to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust. I will be sending to you my photos and my identity scan copy in my next mail.

I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me ,I am Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh USA Army ,single,serving in USA army ,my contact address in USA is 74A Van Ness Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America but i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad but was posted to work as Security attached with United States of America Embassy Baghdad-Iraq.

I made total sum of $6.5 Million US dollars which I have successfully moved out of Iraq to Swift Expert Company for Safe Keeping and to be use for investments with reliable and trusted foreign investor.The funds is oil business money I did with some Iraqi citizens worth over 42 million US dollars, but the $6.5 million US dollars stated is my share on the business and it’s legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq as family valuables with help of Swift Expert Company.

The most important thing is ''' Can We Trust each other?,Am offering you 30% share of the total funds while we use the rest 70% for our investments.You have to take control of all investments and will be coming to meet with you later as soon as i have vacation but please i have more interest on real estate.Kindly indicate on your next mail if you are really interested to partner with me so i will provide to you more detail information on how we will move forward..

Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and i want all our communications to remain on emails for now.I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

My Regards,
Sgt.Ann Hester.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

bean.an@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:34 pm

See Also:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40796
For a second gallery of stolen photos being used by the scammer.

Profile Elements:
Name: lindsey
I am a: Female
Height: 1.6 ft / 50 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Pisces
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Seeking: Female
For: Dance partner
Province: Mexico
City: love you
Descr. of myself: i am a nice looking girl with love and caring .I love going out hanging around with friends
Descr. what I am looking for: i am searching for a good looking man with love and caring .

PM:
my name is Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh , United States military officer, looking for a reliable trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. I'll be glad if you write me through this email bean.an@outlook.com for more details. Try to write me through my email i don't use to come online always . Email bean.an@outlook.com regard! Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh

Attachments
178337.jpg
178337.jpg (10.6 KiB) Viewed 9930 times
10550929_1411633952496132_4541750023049869808_n.jpg
11890943_1462185617440965_1071189068055449072_n.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bean.an@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Thanks for your kind response as a matter of fact, i am very happy to
read your mail, however, i really want to establish a true relationship
that may lead into a business partner or something else.

I know you will be wondering haw i got your email .I found your mail at
Site when i was searching for a friend .I come across your
profile which really interest me so much i decided to have something in
common with you .

I will like to use this opportunity to let you
know about me ,I Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh USA Army ,single,serving in
USA army ,my contact address in USA is 76B Van Ness Avenue Westward San
Jose -California -United States of America but i was serving in USA army
as Sergeant in Cameroon because of war going on there for peace keeping .

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you
enjoying your day? as i told you earlier in my previous letter on the
Site , my name is Ann Hester Leigh , I am US military Sergeant
currently in Cameroon. now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I
am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy
meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the
sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has
to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked
by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue
mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that
belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Cameroon ,
which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and
it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that
the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the
total fund my share was $3,750,000 ( Three Million seven Hundred and
Fifty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to
evacuate my share of the money out of this country ( Cameroon ) to your own
country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your
country,

So i want you to assure me that if this money is been
delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to
keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face
to face to collect the money back from you.
it clear to me that you
might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have
made solid arrangements with a save cargo delivery and security
company''and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic
method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to
be handle legally by the'' save cargo delivery and security
company''and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process
and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will
be deliver to you in your country.
I have decide to compensate you
with 20% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you,
while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.
One
passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a
third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please
delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this
information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.
I
have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will
not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am
so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I
will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help
me in receiving and investing this Fund.
Note; I do not know how long
we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb
attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust
worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be
coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a
soldier anymore.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further

I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to
make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email
communication so please let us continue communicating through email for
the mean time.
Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply
immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly
appreciated.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from. Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bean.an@outlook.com>
Received: from BAY182-W87 ([65.54.190.61]) by BAY004-OMC1S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Subject: Love from. Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015

Good Day to you and how is your health today ? i hope you are healthy and fine

I want to say thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, please do not see this business as some thing that will bring problem to you, rather i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk, all the necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk have already been made

Am a woman that does things in
accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also
help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i chose to use you as partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA , if i eventually send out any thing to any of my friend or relation in USA it will be suspicious and i will be query for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal as foreigner who is not a USA citizen

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind

One more time i want to let you know that there is
no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing
will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter between you and i, because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the ''Paragon delivery and security company'' to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward it to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door
step

Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full
names:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response

Love and care from,

Love from Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh

Thanks for your information which you have sent to me, now am convinced that am in the right part with the right person.

My dearest, i have been doing everything possible to make sure that you will receive the cash box successfully, I have submit your information to the security company (AirGate Ltd)leading International and domestic Courier and Freight... and i believe that they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about the arrival and delivery date of there delivery officer who will be coming down to your door step to deliver the cash box to you.

They tag the box as diplomatic package and it will be deliver to your door step I have handed the box to them through their agent here, they said that all packages departing from Africa normally reach to their African head office in Lome Togo before departing to any where of the world.

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided.

I want you to contact the security company through their email address now for proper identification, below is the contact details of the security company;
email address, airgateltd@outlook.com (airgateltd@yahoo.fr )‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
Telephone number, +228-9975-55826
Fax, +228-2372-6389
Address, 1381, Rue De l'entente Lome Togo
Contact person Micheal,Johnson .

Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advice that you write to the company to the email above, i have also re send your contact details to them and instruct them to reach you as soon as possible, the security code number of the consignment is FS645XQ2 please make sure you write this down it is important because the deliver officer of that will be arriving your country for the delivery will ask you to quote the security code number of the package.Dont

Please my beloved, i want to remind you that we are almost at the end of this matter which is definitely going to add values to our live so please am pleading to you to make sure that you keep this matter secret, please let it remain matter know between you and i alone to avoid making room for enemies of progress that might stand as obstacle against the success of this deal.

Note that as your information has been submitted to the security company, most of the communication will be between you and them because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the consignment, meanwhile you should be adhering to instruction till the consignment will be delivered to you.

Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so i want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you

Have a nice and better day ahead

Love from. Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh

Good morning my dear,
Haw was your night ? i hope it was great ? If so let glory be to God .Mine was boring do to war going on right here ,the have been bombing and killing of innocent people and destroying of there properties we have been doing everything possible to see that we restore peace and other .

I am happy to heard that you have sent a mail to they company as i instructed you .I am so happy over your seriousness toward this matter if God can use you to save this money for me i promise never to let you dawn .You will ever be grateful to come across some one like me through this means .I never have a rest of mind all this while i will keep on praying until i heard that the box have successfully arrive to your destination .

I will be waiting for your update when you hear from they company .I wish you wonderful day .

Regard,
David .

AIRGATE ISRAEL LTD. - Airgate - International Freight ...
Airgate Israel Ltd., which was started in 1999, is a long established shipping company, experienced and professional. We provide a variety of sea, air and inland ...
Leer más...

FROM AirGate ltd
Freight Cargo Israel Shipping Transport.
Address of togo lome branch 1381, Rue De l'entente Lome Togo
Telephone number +228-99755-826. Fax.+228-2372-6389,
Links
Website
http:/ /www.airgate.co.il

We wish to inform you that we are they Air Gate ltd delivery Security Company, Republic of Togo branch which is the headquarters all over Africa has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was original send by David Perkins.
Your package which was deposited by Mr, David Perkins., is registered in our package date base and it is currently waiting for Insurance fee we will proceed towards your country for final delivery to you. and we can not deliver the package to you without Insurance Certificate the Insurance Certificate fee is £ 730Euro. you should make the payment so that Our Diplomat will move to your Destination, all we need is for you to send the Insurance fee your consignment box, will be delivered to your Country smoothly to your City in your door step withing 2 days your package will move from here to your country without wasting any time okay
you will pay through western union money transfer or money gram to our logistics clearance department with the
information below;
Receiver's name===== Frank,Boye
City================ Lome
Country============= Togo
Amount============== £ 930.
Address 1381, Rue De l'entente Lome Togo
kindly scan and send the western union payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment so that we can pick the money over here and do the necessary things that are need to be done.
package online logging to our website;( Links
http:/ /www.airgate.co.il )
With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it arrive in your country.
Our delivery officer the Diplomat will arrive to your country any day you wish him to arrive, all we need is for you to send the fees For urgent movement and delivery of your package to your door step smoothly,
Meanwhile for the mean time we required you should send the above mentioned so that we can use it to get the insurance paper which will cover your package from West Africa to your country so that it will not have any delay or problem when coming.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s)please contact us on our telephone number (+228-99755-826) for more directives/clarifications. please always reply to
you can contact through our email id:
airgateltd@outlook.com
airgateltd@yahoo.fr

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
We are waiting for your responds.
From Manager Micheal,Johnson .

HEADER:
Return-Path: <airgateltd@outlook.com>
Received: from SNT150-W28 ([65.55.90.7]) by SNT004-OMC1S31.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 7 Dec 2015

AIRGATE ISRAEL LTD. - Airgate - International Freight ...
Airgate Israel Ltd., which was started in 1999, is a long established shipping company, experienced and professional. We provide a variety of sea, air and inland ...
Leer más...

FROM AirGate ltd
Freight Cargo Israel Shipping Transport.
Address of togo lome branch 1381, Rue De l'entente Lome Togo
Telephone number +228-99755-826. Fax.+228-2372-6389,
Links
Website
http:/ /www.airgate.co.il
Good morning .
We read your mail your latter was well understood ,any means you wont to make the payment we are in agreement with you .Here is the account information where you can make the payment .

BANK NAME:.... UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE
BENEFICIARY NAME:...... EKPE MARTIN BASSEY
ACCOUNT NO:......... 153360010005000
IBAN: ............ TG53 TG009 01015 336001005000 49
SWIFT CODE:........ UNTB TG TG
ADDRESS: ......... KEGUE MSON AZIZ NON LION DE, L'ECHANGEUR

kindly scan and send the payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment so that we can pick the money over here and do the necessary things that are need to be done.

+228997555826
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

+22823726389
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location Maritime
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: airgateltd@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:47 pm

Our dear customer ,
Here is another account information as you requested .We are tired of all this inconvenience ,try to make they payment today so that everything will end . Your partner Sergent ann .Have write us severally about the delay of this delivering .

ACCOUNT NAME --- ANTHONY DAVID NDUBUISI
ADDRESS ----- LOME TOGO
BANK NAME --- ORA BANK
CODE BANQUE --- TG116
CODE BIC --- ORBKTGTG
BRANCH CODE --- 01008
ACCOUNT NUMBER --- 61039000 101 52
IBAN ----- 27
IBAN ---- TG53TG 1160100806103900010152
SWIFT CODE ---- ORBKTGTG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annhester2@hotmail.com - emmybest123@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:49 pm

Email:

Am Sgt. Ann Leigh Hester. Nice to meet you my dear Happy new year 2016 wish the best of the season

my email annhester2@hotmail.com

Return-Path: emmybest123@hotmail.com
Reply-To: <annhester2@hotmail.com>
Subject: Happy new year 2016
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.