Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

debbiepfizer31110@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

debbiepfizer31110@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:37 pm

179.156.229.157 Net Virtua Sorocaba Brazil

Return-Path: <>
Received: from [192.168.15.2] (179.156.229.157) by
BLUPR15MB0049.namprd15.prod.outlook.com (10.161.124.23) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.337.19; Sun, 6 Dec 2015 18:08:11 +0000
Subject: CHARITY
To: Recipients
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 16:05:17 -0200
Reply-To: <debbiepfizer31110@outlook.com>
X-Originating-IP: [179.156.229.157]

Contact me on debbiepfizer31110@outlook.com for details of a charity worth 5.1M GBP
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: debbiepfizer31110@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:22 am

I am Mrs Debbie Pfizer. I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to Charities. I am 53 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about two years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives use my husband's hard earned money ungodly. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you.I want to WILL a total sum of £5.1 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling to you which you shall distribute to charity homes for me.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband’s hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on.

The Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family.

I have discuss this matter with my Lawyer, he is going to work with the Bank and secure this funds from the UK Bank where it is been kept for safe custody in a very proper and legal manner and he will make the arrangement with the Bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund and also my next of kin, to move the fund from England to meet you in your country with your data.

However, be informed that all the expenses attached to your documentations, paper work or attorney fee will be taken care of by me. Therefore, you do not need to pay my attorney any dime whatsoever.

My Attorney is Barrister Harry James. Do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modalities, his email address is: james_harry1997@careceo.com

You can reach him through his telephone number, which is +44 703 195 8522 but note that you must ensure that this is not disclosed to anybody until the money has been successfully transferred to you because of security reasons on my side.

You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dreams of my husband SIR PFIZER of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good works of charity commence, as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too.

Sincerely yours,
Lady Debbie Pfizer

HEADER:
Return-Path: <debbiepfizer31110@outlook.com>
Received: from BLU179-W21 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S29.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Sun, 6 Dec 2015

2 Skype Profiles:
Henry James: live:james_harry1997
Daniel B Allyn: daniel.b.allyn765

PHONE NUMBER:
+447031958522
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.