Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maryjarfar181@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:06 am

Message on the site:

It's my pleasure to write you, please write on my email at: maryjarfar181@hotmail. com, For proper introductions and to send my photo to you, 4 i want us to be friends.
Mary

Screen name: Mary / MaryAngel1119
25, Graz, Austria

mary.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maryjarfar181@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello,
I am glad to write to you again after reading your message, Hope you are fine and Healthy, May God Protect you because he is the one who brought you in my life. I love the way you sound to me and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp that i am living so that i come to your country and have a free life for i have suffered a lot here in the camp.

In this Camp, We are many living as refugees and our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling paper. It is just like one staying in prison and i hope by Gods grace that I will come out of here very soon. At the moment, I do not have any relative whom i can go to, All my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Reverend PETER AIDAN who is the Reverend Minister in Charge of the Church here in the camp. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's telephone number is (+221777772186) Feel free to call me through his number because I have told him about you. If you call tell him that you want to speak with me (Miss Mary), He will surely sent for me from the hostel to come and answer to your call. As a refugee I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. Again I do not work nor do anything for living as a result of that eating is very difficult as we are given food ones a day.

Listen to this, I have my late Father's Statement of Account with me here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin as the only child of my late parents ( MAY THERE SOUL REST IN PEACE),The amount in question is $4.9 Million Dollars (Four Million, Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

Meanwhile, I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as my 'foreign partner' which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred. From it, you can send me money to prepare and get ready my traveling documents to come over there in order to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend PETER AIDAN because he is like a father to me.

My dear, lets plan on how to meet you now, in your country because i had a conversation with the Reverend about how i can leave to meet you there in your country. According to the Reverend, I need to have an International passport in order to warrant and secure my departure from this camp. He said that with the passport,I will have freedom to visit you in your country.

Here is the Reverend E- mail contact: rev.peteraidaan@yahoo.com
Name Of the rev pastor is: Rev. PETER AIDAN
Telephone number:(+221777772186)

In the light of above i will like you to keep this within yourself and do not tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. I am giving you all these information due to trust and believing that no one will think to hurt me after hearing all that i have gone through.

I will like you to call me with the rev pastor phone, like I said i have a lot to tell you. If you need to transfer the money to your account first, Please tell me so that i will give you the bank contact for you to contact the bank. Have a nice day and will be waiting to hear from you soon. Let me know when you receive my message
Mary

HEADER:
Return-Path: <maryjarfar181@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL130-W11 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 1 Dec 2015
Subject: WITH ALL TRUST AND LOVE

CONTACT MY BANKER
How are you doing today? Hope you are fine and splendid.
I do not know how best to render my thanks and gratitude towards you but i thank God for bringing you into my life. I am sorry for responding late to your message today.

As you know i am writing to you with trust and hoping that God will protects us together and i am giving you all this information with strong trust hoping that you will not inform anybody about it for i don't want to loose my late fathers money.

You have to write to the bank now with there email address as contains in this message for the transfer of the money into your account to enable me join you there in your country for better life as i do not want to die here in the camp. I also wish to speak with you on Phone, Just feel free to call the rev pastor and inform him that you want to speak to Miss Mary he will send for me to to speak with you.

After the transfer of the money into your bank account on my behalf,You send me some money from it for my passport and air ticket to come over there for a better life there in your Country.

Here is the contact information of the bank in UK where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

Name; CLYDESDALE BANK PLC LONDON
Transfer Manager, Dr. David Thorburn
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Email: ( info.clydesdalebanklondon1@aol.com )
Address 35 Regent Street,
Westminster,Hay market,
London, SW1Y 4ND.

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin as i informed you . The only thing the bank told me was to provide a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, As a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with their email address: (info.clydesdalebanklondon1@aol.com) Dr. David Thorburn, the foreign transfer officer of the bank, telling him that you are my foreign representative and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 4.9million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin into your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR. OMAR JAFAR
AMOUNT 4.9 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MS. MARY JAFAR
A/C Ref No. 012548745154145/SCB

Please while i suggested that you contact the London bank is so that after the transfer of the money you will send me money for my passport to enable me live this hell fire call refugee camp that i found my self due to the death of my parents.

God bless as you do this today by sending email to the Bank.
Thanks for being there for me and thanks for coming into my life.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours lovely one
Mary

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello,
I really thank God for His mercy and love towards us, I'm also happy to tell you that i have seen a lawyer that is going to help us get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath. We just returned from the town where we went to look for the lawyer that will help us prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of Oath, which is the only thing that is remaining so that the bank can transfer my late fathers fund into your Account, Pending my arrival to meet you over there in your country for our better life.

I attached the statement of account and the death certificate of my father to you now so that you will see it. it is just remaining the power of attorney and affidavit of Oath which the lawyer will get for us when you write message to him and please keep the document confidential,I mean you should not allow anybody to have access to it because it is all i have in my life.

I want you to know that the reverend took me to a lawyer in the town and introduce me to him, After discussing with the lawyer he accepted to help us prepare the Power of Attorney which he said that i will sign. The lawyer promised to stand on our behalf until this transfer is successfully made into your account.

He also said that he will be needing some information from you because your name will appear on the power of attorney as my foreign partner and that you should contact him immediately with your information. He gave me his contact information to give you so that you will contact him immediately for him to start processing the power of attorney and affidavit of oath. Below is the lawyer's contact information, tell him that you are my foreign partner.

Please send an email to him and please you can call him as well to enable him speedy up fast in preparing the documents for us

(Barrister) Dr. Ahmed.D. Brown,
Principal Attorney,
Ahmed Law Chambers,
No. 46 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar Senegal.
E-mail.(barr.ahmedbrownlawchamber@yahoo.fr)
Number,,, (+221767536389)

The lawyer gave me this form to give you so that you can fill it and contact him back immediately to enable him start the process of preparing the documents for us. Just write to him with this information to enable him prepare the attorney with your details as requested by the bank.

HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS AS IT WILL APPEARS ON THE DOCUMENT

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS .........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS ...........................
(3) ADDRESS ARE ...................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE...........................
(6) MY OCCUPATION................................
(7) MY AGE...............................

Dear i will be waiting to read from you soonest
Yours lovely one

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Barr.Dr. Ahmed Brown
Principal Attorney
Ahmed Law Office
No.46 Cheikh Anta Diop Ave,
Dakar Senegal
Dr. Ahmed Brown
5th December, 2015

YOU ARE WELCOME TO AHMED BROWN LAW CHAMBERS; OUR CHAMBERS SERVE THE PUBLIC, GOVERNMENT, COMPANIES, BANK, INSTITUTIONS IN ALL LEGAL MATTERS, ADVICE FUND RELEASE AND FUND SIGNING CEREMONIES. A MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION FOR ALL LEGAL PROFESSION AND A QUALIFIED ATTORNEY FOR THE UNITED NATION AUTHORITY.

For Your Kind Attention My Client Sir ,
Sir ,
Sequel to Your Message to Our Noble Law Chamber on how to issue a Power of Attorney AND an Affidavit of Oath for You and Your Partner to Make a Transfer Claims of some Funds From Clydesdale Bank London to Your Nominated Account in United State.

Our Noble Law Chamber wish to note to you that we have Registered your Information at the Federal High Court of Senegal This Evening.
From my Findings from the Federal High Court of Senegal**
In view of above and from my inquiries from the High Court for the Process/Cost of the Certificates. Below Are The Cost Prize List Of the 2 Magnitude Certificates

1: The Authentication of the Power of Attorney will cost the sum of (250 Dollars)

2: For Swearing of the Oath at the Federal High Court (370 Dollars) before it becomes valid.

3: For Notary Stamping at the Notary Office(100 Dollars) (Before it will go out from Senegal)

4: My Consultation And Legal Processing Fee of (50 Dollars)

Total Charge To Be sent Is ($770 Dollars) to get everything done. (Seven Hundred and Seventy Dollars)

Our Law Firm is here by asking you to make the Payment with this information to enable the Authentication which will be done by the Chief Judge after the Payment is made to Court of Senegal.

You can send the Money through Western Union Transfer OR Money Gram Transfer.
Here is the information of the receiver of the money for getting the Certificate.

SEND THROUGH....Western Union Transfer OR Money Gram Transfer.
Receiver Name.... Ahmed Brown.
CITY........................DAKAR.
COUNTRY..............SENEGAL.
Country Code....221
QUESTION.............YES.
ANSWER................YES.
AMOUNT.........770 Dollars
Phone Number.......+221767536389 OR +221706276576

It is advisable to send all the information you used to pay the Sum and also call me on my Mobile when you wire the sum so that i can pick it up and pay to the High Court of Justice.
As Soon As this Legal Charge is Paid, Your Kind Services Will be rendered to you On/Before two working days ie within the next 48 hours. And we will send the certificate to you for Confirmation
"We measure Our Success by the Success of those we Serve''
NOTE OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS.
THANKS FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH OUR LAW FIRM IN THIS TRANSACTION.

Barrister Dr. Ahmed Brown
Principal Attorney
Ahmed Law Office
+221767536389

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barr.ahmedbrownlawchamber@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.98.84] by tm17.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2015 17:04:20 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2015 17:04:20 -0000
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015
From: "Barr.dr Ahmed Brown Law chamber" <barr.ahmedbrownlawchamber@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To:
"Barr.dr Ahmed Brown Law chamber" <barr.ahmedbrownlawchamber@yahoo.fr>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Barr.Dr. Ahmed Brown
Principal Attorney
Ahmed Law Office
No.46 Cheikh Anta Diop Ave,
Dakar Senegal
Dr. Ahmed Brown
7th December, 2015

YOU ARE WELCOME TO AHMED BROWN LAW CHAMBERS; OUR CHAMBERS SERVE THE PUBLIC, GOVERNMENT, COMPANIES, BANK, INSTITUTIONS IN ALL LEGAL MATTERS, ADVICE FUND RELEASE AND FUND SIGNING CEREMONIES.
A MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION FOR ALL LEGAL PROFESSION AND A QUALIFIED ATTORNEY FOR THE UNITED NATION AUTHORITY.
Attention My Noble Client Sir ,
Sir ,
Our Honorary Law Firm has received your Official Message in Our Chamber and noted that you insisted to Make the Payment through a Certified Bank Account for the Authentication and Endorsement of the Certificates.
In Accordance To Your Demands From This Honorary Chamber, You are hereby Instructed to Make this Payment with my Secretary Information as Showed Below.........

Bank Name ___________: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Bank Swift Code________________ :AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN Code _______________: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
Account Name _________________: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No ___________________ : 02729650003
Bank Code ____________________: SN100
Code Guichet _________________ : 01004
Cie RIB_________________________ : 40
City ________________________:Dakar
Area Code _________________________: 221
Country________________________: Senegal
Amount_____________________: $770

You are Expected to Send to this Chamber the Payment Slip after Making the Payment to this Honorary Chamber for the receiving of the fees to Enhance the Authentication of the Certificates at the Federal Court of Senegal.
"We measure our success by the success of those we Serve"

Barrister Dr. Ahmed Brown
Principal Attorney
Ahmed Law Office
7th December 2015

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777772186
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031906036
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447934990041
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447031904588
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221767536389
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221706276576
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
Attachments
20151208005456-bc5b331d-me.jpg
20151208005458-e6f12de8-me.jpg
foto(1).jpg
Foto2.jpg
foto3.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:32 pm

Skype ID:
live:maryjarfar181

Greetings From Mary

How have you been all this while? It have really been a while now, But i believe that you are doing great. It is my pleasure to let you know about my success in getting those fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Texas United State. And presently i am now in Madrid capital city of Spain for investment project with my partner who i finally married to and will be starting my school next month.

Meanwhile, I just want to let you know that i didn't forget about you and your past attempt to assist and help me start up a better life at that time when i thought that my dreams in life was over. There is no doubt that you would have helped me if not that you where skeptical and apprehensive over the issue. But today i thank the God for bringing back happiness to my life, This is all i have wanted for my life. I didn't forget your past efforts and willingness to assist me in getting my freedom back those moment though it didn't work out the way we expected.

Since it was your wish to help me then, but it didn't work out, i just remember you for your past efforts in helping me transfer the money , Now you have to contact the ATM VISA CARD OFFICE DEPARTMENT for them to issue you a ($ 300,000 ATM VISA CARD) i deposited for your supports. I discussed with the office management before i left Senegal and he assured me that they are ready to issue you ATM visa card through their visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide. ATM office email address:( atm.visacard-department@gmx.com )

You are advised to send your home address to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact them to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily withdrawal limit of $20,000.

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to your address.

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Directorate of International Payment
Chief secretary Remittance Officer,
Contact Person : Dr. Morris Roosevelt
In respect of the UBA Bank Senegal
Director Visa Card payment Department
ATM office email address:( atm.visacard-department@gmx.com )

Regards
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.