Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

undeliveryman03@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:44 pm

OFFICIAL UPDATE DELIVERY FROM DIPLOMAT CHARLES THOMAS
People
Charles Thomas <undeliveryman03@gmail.com> Today at 4:58 PM
To
Message body
Dear Sir / Madam

Compliment of the season, How are you today,it just call to me to write you this email and to notified you on my coming to your house any moment from now.

I know it might come to you as a surprised because we did not send to you a primary notice .yes i supposed to do that but i want to take you by surprised
Right now as i am writing to you this email i am at the city of Leeds at the house of Mr Andrew Coding, with the mobile number +447031829803, who hosted-ed me for three days now because of the delivery i made to him .i know you might be scammed because of that name delivery from many people who clam to be what they are not or you might not but i am here to tell you that it is over .you time has come God has remembered you .
You name was chosen as one of the favorite for this mighty package by the united Nation because of your generosity and help to man kinds which make the whole assemblymen to honor you and decide to package this items for you which i am here today to deliver to you
Please my dear i will like you to do me one thing that will bring success to this , package .send to me the following information below:
Your Full Name.................................
Your contact address.............................
Your cellphone number..........................
Your pass copy......................................
The nearest airport to you house.............
Your delivery address.................................
Sex.....................................................
Your Country....................................
Your Occupation....................
With this i can locate you with out delay, one more thing do not far, all the papers and documents that are due for this delivery is here with me all you need to do is to forwards this information i requested from you now so that immediately i leave this house of Mr Andrew Coding, i will proceed to meet you at your airport you recommend to me
Thanks and God bless you ,meet you soon

Yours Sincerely
Dip. Charles Thomas
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: undeliveryman03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:42 am

Phone Number:
+447031829803
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Subject:
Charles Thomas <undeliveryman03@gmail.com>

Dear Sir / Madam,

How are you today,it just call to me to write you this email and to notified you on my coming to your house any moment from now.

I know it might come to you as a surprised because we did not send to you a primary notice .yes i supposed to do that but i want to take you by surprised
Right now as i am writing to you this email i am at the city of Leeds at the house of Mr Andrew Coding, with the mobile number +447031829803, who hosted-ed me for three days now because of the delivery i made to him .i know you might be scammed because of that name delivery from many people who clam to be what they are not or you might not but i am here to tell you that it is over .you time has come God has remembered you .
You name was chosen as one of the favorite for this mighty package by the united Nation because of your generosity and help to man kinds which make the whole assemblymen to honor you and decide to package this items for you which i am here today to deliver to you
Please my dear i will like you to do me one thing that will bring success to this , package .send to me the following information below:
With this i can locate you with out delay, one more thing do not far, all the papers and documents that are due for this delivery is here with me all you need to do is to forwards this information i requested from you now so that immediately i leave this house of Mr Andrew Coding, i will proceed to meet you at your airport you recommend to me

Best Regard
Dip. Charles Thomas
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 28, 2016 7:53 pm

People
Charles Thomas <undeliveryman03@gmail.com> Today at 18:06
To
BCC
Message body
Dear Sir / Madam,

How are you today,it just call to me to write you this email and to notified you on my coming to your house any moment from now.

Best Regard
Dip. Charles Thomas
Wayne

Re: undeliveryman03@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Dear ,

Your contact address.......................................
Best Regard
Dip. Charles Thomas

Header:
Return-Path: <undeliveryman03@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x22b.google.com (mail-wm0-x22b.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::22b])
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016
Subject: OFFICIAL UPDATE DELIVERY FROM DIPLOMAT CHARLES THOMAS

Attention Mr.

12/06/2016

How are you and your family doing today ? I'm Diplomat Charles Thomas. I hope meet you all is in good health.

I have been here for about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Kalamazoo International Airport, with your boxes of consignment worth $16.500 Million United States Dollars which i have been told you when i was in London.

The Airport Authority Demanded for the Legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money.I have presented to them, I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers i presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the pullover van driver which will take me and your 2 consignment boxes to your location now. so i can exit the Airport immediately and make the delivery to you successful.

Delivery at this address..

I try to talk to the Van drive he stated that the transport will cost us just $75.00 Dollars only to get your address.

You can direct the transport fee to our Head Office in Ghana as they re-entitled to received and make any payment to Foreign Counties Authority. And the i have already called U/N they told me that they did not have no hand on it .It's you as the beneficiary will pay for the transport , they are already paid for all the document for the delivery so it is you will pay for the van so that your 2 consignment boxes can be deliver to you for any where of your choice. The below is the information which you will used to send the $75.00 Dollars via Western Union or Money Gram.

Receiver's name...LOUIS OFOR

Country...........GHANA

City..............ACCRA

Amount.............$75.00usd

The Reason why you should send money to Secretary is because he will wire it to
carted card, so i will settled the van drive and come to you with out any further delay. So i received the money from my secretary then the deliver can be commerce immediately

Waiting to hear from you ASAP with the payment information details

Thanks

Trunks.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:32 pm

People
Charles Thomas <undeliveryman03@gmail.com> Today at 10:16
To
Message body
Dear Beneficiary

Your Full Name.......................... .......
Your contact address....................... ................
Your cellphone number........................ ..
Your pass copy.......................... ............
Your delivery address....................... ..........
Sex........................... ..........................
Your Country....................... .............

Best Regard
Dip. Charles Thomas
Wayne

unitednationdeliveryman0@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:52 pm

OFFICIAL UPDATE DELIVERY FROM DIPLOMAT FRANK JOE
People
Frank Joe <unitednationdeliveryman0@gmail.com> Today at 12:10
To
Message body
Dear Beneficary

Compliment of the season,

Your contact address....................... ......
Your pass copy.......................... ...........
Sex........................... ..........................

Thanks
Diplomat Frank Joe
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer
Wayne

scharlesl197@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:32 pm

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED ON BEFORE 24HOURS

Charles L. Smith <scharlesl197@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 28 Apr at 23:05

Dear Beneficiary,

Compliment of the season

How are you today, just call me to write you this email and to
notify you of my coming to your house any moment from now.

I know it might come to you as a surprised because we did not send
to you a primary notice .yes i supposed to do that but i want to take
you by surprised

Right now as i am writing to you this email i am at the city of
Leeds at the house of Mr Andrew Coding, with the mobile number
+447031829803, who hosted-ed me for three days now because of the
delivery i made to him .i know you might be scammed because of that
name delivery from many people who claim to be what they are not or
you might not but i am here to tell you that it is over .you time has
come God has remembered you .

You name was chosen as one of the favorite for this mighty package
by the united Nation because of your generosity and help to mankind's
which make the whole assemblymen to honor you and decide to package
this items for you which i am here today to deliver to you

Please my dear I would like you to do me one thing that will bring
success to this package, send to me the following information below:
Your passport copy or ID .....................................
The nearest airport to your house.............
Your delivery address......................

With this i can locate you without delay, one more thing do not far,
all the papers and documents that are due for this delivery is here
with me all you need to do is to forwards this information i requested
from you now so that immediately i leave this house of Mr Andrew
Coding, i will proceed to meet you at your airport you recommend to
me

Thanks
Diplomat Charles Smith
Wayne

unitednationdeliveryman0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:33 pm

Dear Beneficiary Compliment of the season,

How are you today, just call me to write you this email and to notify you of my coming to your house any moment from now. I know it might come to you as a surprise because we did not send you a primary notice, yes I am supposed to do that but I want to take you by surprise.

Right now as i am writing to you this email i am at the city of Leeds at the house of Mr Andrew Coding, with the mobile number +447031829803, who hosted-ed me for three days now because of the delivery i made to him .i know you might be scammed because of that name delivery from many people who claim to be what they are not or you might not but i am here to tell you that it is over .you time has come God has remembered you .

You name was chosen as one of the favorite for this mighty package by the united Nation because of your generosity and help to mankind's which make the whole assemblymen to honor you and decide to package this items for you which i am here today to deliver to you

Your contact address....................... ......
Your pass copy.......................... ............
The nearest airport to your house.............
Sex.......................... ...........................

With this i can locate you without delay, one more thing do not a, all the papers and documents that are due for this delivery is here with me all you need to do is to forwards thais information i requested from you now so that immediately i leave this house of Mr Andrew Coding, i will proceed to meet you at your airport you recommend to me

Thanks and God bless you, meet you soon

Thanks
Diplomat Frank Joe

Header:

Return-Path: <unitednationdeliveryman0@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.45]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:32:35 -0700
Message-ID: <CABBdAXuZyBiSar0G3-3gjAg17NSV-yAn71+_9ZD7e+GdCBoRMg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: OFFICIAL UPDATE DELIVERY FROM DIPLOMAT FRANK JOE

Phone: +447031829803
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitednationdiplomat440@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:56 am

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.197.39.167
Return-Path: < unitednationdiplomat440@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.42]
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 00:39:52 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFxQAp2_ZapStYJKXKoF9bydgLy4k0cCXP_W27omCR_oiyv7OA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: OFFICIAL UPDATE DELIVERY FROM DIPLOMAT FRANK JOE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.