Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrpterjones@un.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrpterjones@un.org

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:41 pm

UN Scan Victim compensation
Peter Jones <mrpterjones@un.org> Today at 12:54 PM
Reply-To: <efccng.watcheye@gmail.com>
Message body
Attn: Choosen Victim

Your name is among last 10 victims listed to compensate by United Nations/World Bank by BANK DRAFT/ ATM valued USD950,000.00, contact Mr. Ibrahim Larmode (Chairman Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC) with your Full Name, Contact Address and Your Direct Telephone number for the claim.

Mr. Ibrahim Larmode(EFCC Nigeria)
Email: efccng.watcheye@gmail.com
Tel: +2349097965930

Regards peter Jones
UN compensation payment committee.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrpterjones@un.org

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:45 am

PHONE NUMBER:
+2349097965930
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

mrpterjones@un.org

The phone number is used online with another scam format - see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32720.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mrpterjones@un.org

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:03 am

Attn;

Thanks for the mail as well as the information presented meanwhile your direct phone number is needed. It is my pleasure to inform you that we have been waiting to hear from you so that we can direct you on how to receive your payment.

I write to confirm to you that your International ATM card in value of US$950,000.00 is here with me which your total of US$950,000.00 has been loaded on it for your immediate withdrawal of maximum of US$50,000 per day and I have been waiting to hear from you as to direct me on how to send the ATM card to you

*Courier Delivery (Requires Courier Charges)

Our agreement with the United Nations is to pay over 10peoples and what they wanted is for these whole 10peoples to come down here to Africa and receive their payments themselves, then we thought of a better and faster solution which is to send the bank draft/ATM only if the beneficiary involved is ready to take care of the courier cost.

But in the case of the beneficiary not having the funds or unable to bear the little fee involved, I must let you know that there is no way you can receive your payment without meeting this necessary requirement, also you have every right to accept or reject your payment if it will do you any good or harm as I am not interested in your pocket.

Have in mind that it is not the intention of the United Nations for you to pay any fees only that I thought it would be easier to send your payment off instead of you flying all the way to Africa to receive your payment, but if that is what you want fine, if not all you needed to provide is $181 Insurance and DHL courier fee and the ATM parcel will be with you within 72hours as said by the DHL manage. If you cannot come then ask us to give you the information you will use to send the $181 and your ATM card parcel will be registered for immediate delivery and the DHL tracking number of the parcel will be given to you

Yours in Service,

Call me if you have any question: +

EFCC ! Committed To Save Peoples From Scam and Fraud, May God Help Us!

Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde - Chairman EFCC.
+234-90-97965930

HEADER:
Return-Path: <efccng.watcheye@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x244.google.com (mail-wm0-x244.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::244])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u130si15894001wmb.100.2015.12.07.08.09.50
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015
Subject: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.