Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

james.rodriguez0015@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

james.rodriguez0015@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:02 pm

* 204.151.13.123 Data Return Ashburn United States

Return-Path: <don.rodriguez@lacaixa.es>
Received: from (HELO User) (204.151.13.123)
by 209.54.62.133 with SMTP; 30 Nov 2015 04:49:18 -0800
Reply-To: <james.rodriguez0015@gmail.com>
Subject: IMPORTANT MESSAGE 30-11-2015
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 07:48:28 -0500

Castellon la Plana 121,
28006, Madrid – Spain.
Tel: +34 +34 672 536 3044
Email: james.rodriguez0015@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I Hope you are fine. My name is Don James Rodriguez, I am the regional manager here in Madrd, Spain. I have a financial transaction which will benefit me and you. As the regional manager of the bank, it’s my duty to send financial reports to my head office.

On July 2015 I made a quick trade from a deposit amount of Two Hundred and Six Million, Five Hundred and Eighty Thousand Euros (Ђ206,580.000.00) that was deposited by UNICEF for contract of Food, Drug for refugee aid of which my head Office is not aware of and will never be aware and which i made a profit of Eight Million Five Hundred and Fifty Five Thousand Dollars (Ђ8,550.000.00 Euros). I have since then PLACED this fund on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am compelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account becuase my government knows how much i earn monthly and will discharge me from duty if they should notice my dealing with a deposited fund in my branch.

I intend to part with 50% of this fund to you while 50% shall be for me while 5% for any expences upfront the transfer. I do need to assure you that there is practically no risk involved in this. I want to assure you that there is practically no risk involved in this. It’s going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. As the regional manager, i have done the necessary paperwork that will ensure easy transfer of the funds. Before anything you must promise me that i have your royalty and assurance that my share will be kept safely upon my arrival in your country. Please maintain confidentiality of this letter for security reason. Update me with your information as stated below.

Tel Number.
Full Name:

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.

With regards,
Don James Rodriguez.
=
+346725363044
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Enabler España, S.l.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.