Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

daniel_wong@gmx.us

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

daniel_wong@gmx.us

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:49 pm

Next of kin / inheritance scam.

I am the son of late Mr Moises My father died in an helicopter crash since 2010 in Mexico with some of the family members when i was still in school.My father was a billionaire business man who travel to many country for business.my father was a customers in many country.I was staying with one of our cousin member in London were i schooled because i can not stay alone in my fathers house so the house was lock.

My father left a lot off things but the family member has sold all only left the house for me when i was in united kingdom studying. that tell me that some of my family member are bed they left noting for me only that house.When i came back to my fathers house because i had to take the key to the house to London that time but now am back to the house now.When i was going through my father files i was able to see some document that was about CIMB BANK VIETNAM about my fathers account i was shocked the cheque book i saw and other thing about that account online banking information too and a security question about that account which no body knows about.

So when i called the phone number i saw in the cheque book they picked the call it was the bank manager so i was trying to explain to him who i was.So i told him this was what i saw in my fathers online banking the sum of $850,000 when i loge in to the account but can not do any transfer and it was the only money my father left.So when the bank called me back because they said they have to run a check on the account they asked me some question which was the security of the account and it was on the information i had so i told them all it was correct i was asked to come to Vietnam or contact to the barrister to help me but i don't no any body.So i thank God that this was save and no body saw it.Please i need a some one that has can help me on this because the money will be paid to you but please i beg in the name of God don't take the money alone you take yours and give me mine so i can use it and start some thing in life. any information you need on the account i will give you because i have all the documented information to help you if the bank will ask for.But any body that will help i will give him the online banking information to see the money but can not give him the security information of the account yet until the bank ask you for it.

Please Provide me the following few information about you, so we can be talking ok

1, Your Full names:.............................

2, Your age:..........................

3, Your private phone number:...............

4, Your current country and residential address:........

5, Your Occupation:.....................

Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, i will furnish you with more information on this account transaction once i get your respond back asap.

Best Regard
Ms daniel wong
Email:daniel_wong@gmx.us
daniel_wong@freemail.hu
+447087626685

Return-Path: chet@inconusa.com
Received: from smtp112.iad3a.emailsrvr.com (smtp112.iad3a.emailsrvr.com. [173.203.187.112])
X-Sender-Id: chet@inconusa.com
Received: from app19.wa-webapps.iad3a (relay-webapps.rsapps.net [172.27.255.140])
Received: from inconusa.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
Received: by webmail.emailsrvr.com
(Authenticated sender: chet@inconusa.com, from: chet@inconusa.com)
with HTTP;
Subject: RE my proposal
Reply-To: daniel_wong@gmx.us
X-Auth-ID: chet@inconusa.com
Message-ID: <1448850896.575231133@mail.inconusa.com>
X-Mailer: webmail/11.6.7-RC

Originating IP: 173.203.187.112
Originating ISP: Slicehost
City: San Antonio
Country of Origin: United States

+447087626685
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.