Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@unitednationswestafrica.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@unitednationswestafrica.org

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Payment
United Nations <unitednations@un.org> Today at 2:36 PM
Return-Path: <apache@abc.com>
Reply-To: info@unitednationswestafrica.org
To
XXXXXX
Message body
My ref: UN/ACC/51-23/91/90.2015 The Beneficiary. I am pleased to inform you that the United Nations and the 54 African Countries has reached a resolution in respect to your long overdue payment, which was suspended due to several attempts by corrupt officials to divert your payment. We have unanimously resolved to monitor your payment and ensure speed transfer of your long overdue funds into your designated bank account without ANY HITCH. For administrative purposes, we have resolved to undertake the documentation on your behalf in order to prevent abuse of the process as well as illegal extortion of money from you. Consequently, you are hereby urged to furnish us with the following information vide:- Your full name Address Phone number & Mobile number Fax Number Identification i.e int'l passport or driving license Please quote your Contract/inheritance value : Contract number Inheritance probate number The above mentioned information are essential for verification and administrative purposes and to prevent illegal claimant of your payment by unauthorized persons, as there are alot of fraud report emanating from Africa. Upon receipt of your information, your payment will be credited into your designated bank account within three working (3) days from the date of reception. You can reach us at official landline +233303965218. Email: info@unitednationswestafrica.org office hour 24/7. Sincerely, Dr. Daniel Mensah Foreign Operation Unit UN Regional Office for Africa,Accra Ghana.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.