Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annastivean@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

annastivean@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Message on the dating site:

I'm just dropping in to say,"I hope you have a wonderful day, my name is Anna pls I will be very happy if you can contact me direct with this my email (annastivean @ hot mail . com) i have something important to share with you OK,write direct to my email

Screen name: Annabenson - no picture
race: Black/African Descent, age: 24 years old, Female, height: 4' 5", weight: 75 lbs., eyecolor: brown, haircolor: black, occupation: student.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: annastivean@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:35 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dearest,
How are you doing today? Hope all is well. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. It has not been easy here in Dakar Senegal. In this orphanage/refugee camp, we are only allowed to go out only once in every week. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Reverend father Johnson, he is the Reverend In charge of CHRIST THE KING MISSION here in Dakar Senegal)he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The office telephone number is ( +221781098400) please when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Anna Benson from ivory coast and he will send for me in the hostel. here is where I am sending you email at church office. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.6M (five million Six hundred thousand United State Dollars).
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.
However, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, trustworthy and hardworking. Please if you are willing to help me I will give you the contact of the bank where the fund was deposited for you to contact them and they can inform you the process of getting the fund transfer to your account so that i can come over to your country and you will help me to invest the fund properly for my future
My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said,, I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Anna.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <annastivean@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU184-W64 ([65.55.111.71]) by BLU004-OMC2S30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 24 Nov 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
Dearest in heart.
I thank you very much for your response to my proposal and it gave me a great joy after reading your hopeful mail. i will like to hear your voice , please call me with our Reverends Number, his name is Rev Johnson , he is the Reverend In charge of CHRIST THE KING MISSION here in Dakar Senegal His number is (+221-781098400) just tell him that you want to speak to Miss Anna Benson and he will send for me. I have been looking for a trustworthy person who will not betray,deny or sit on the fund when it finally comes to his or her care and I thank God that I have seen you as a dependable person whom I can confide this transfer to his hand without fear. i am well pleased for your help, i promise you immediately the money arrived in your account just take 20% of it, i purposely do that for your appreciation, Honey Fill in your information's bellow, Copy And Send The Below Letter To The Bank OK

TO:
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
36 St Andrew square Edinburgh,EH3 2ES
Scotland, United kingdom
Email;(inforbscotland@myway.com)
Tel+447968780204
Fax: +448447745374
contact;
Mr. Philip Hampton.
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.)
DEPOSIT INFORMATION.
Account name: Dr Harry.G.Benson
Next of kin: Miss Anna Benson
Amount Deposited: U.S. $ 5,600,000.00
Ref No. RBS/IO/45121/0055478-541/2005 Account

Sir,
I would like to know the legal procedure of transferring this fund into my Bank account in my Country. And my partner Anna Benson is in refugee camp Dakar Senegal which you are aware and she will not be able to reach your bank. That is why she have ask me to stand for her to receive this fund from your bank.So Sir, I need the details on what to do to get the fund transferred into my bank account at the earliest time.
Your Full Name:______________________
Telephone Number:__________________
Contact Address:___________________
Nationality:________________________
Your Complete Bank Account Details ______________________
Your urgent respond to my request will be highly appreciated.
Thanking You

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Darling,
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,It shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person which I can't wait longer to be with you,And enjoy the success of life in more comfortable environment. Now here is the contact of the barrister that will help us secure the necessary documents legally on your names as bank requested.
His names are Hon Barrister.Philip Domingo from ministry of Justice of the federation.Also a member of United Nation legal Representatives under Africa union humanitarian rights.The Revered Father assured me of his diligence and commitment towards matter like this as a senior advocate here in the country,as a matter of fact,the Revered Father Johnson Paul was the one that introduced him to me, Now your have to contact him with your full information's such as full names and tel phone resident address that is what he need to help us in preparations of those legal documents on your Names as the bank have requested from us,
His contact in formations are as follows,
Barrister.Philip Domingo
Associate.(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Civil Litigation, Corporate Finance & Business Law,
Tel: ...........+ 221.771080049
(barphilipdomingo@yahoo.co.uk)
So,I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney,Partnership agreement and also contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know his response to you. At least when everything is done,I will start to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you in your country for the rest of my life.
Thank you once again,and God bless you,
Have a wonderful day.
With Love from my deepest heart,
Yours Faithfully,
Miss Anna

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
DOMINGO PHILIP ADVOCATE & ASSOCIATE (ESQ)
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
89 RUE AMADOU NDOYE DAKAR SENEGAL
P.O BOX. 31895
PHONE ( +221)--77-108-0049
Email : barphilipdomingo@yahoo.co.uk

OUR REF:JLC/01562 YOUR REF: LMC /0537

DATE: 30/11/2015

Respected Sir
Sequel to your email concerning the preparation of the power of attorney and partnership agreement (P..O..A), i am replying you with the requirements for the said power of attorney/Partnership agreement
Your partner was in my chambers with reverend father to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from the bank in Scotland to your account in your country or elsewhere..
1. I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/Partnership agreement based on your partner request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal .
You are required to forward the following details for the preparation of the power of attorney/ Partnership agreement, The details below are important for the filling of the power of attorney and Partnership agreement and you are required to forward them immediately.

Your Full Name;
Your Home Address;
Your Office Address:
Your Occupation:
Your Telephone number:
Yours national identity card or passport copy

Prior to my inquiries from the bank and high court, I understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to you..
1...A copy of Death certificate
2. A copy of His Deposit Certificate
It is now remaining two document. Which is power of attorney / Partnership agreement stamp and sealed at the high court here in Senegal.which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.
From my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $ 450 dollars for authentication of the power of attorney and Partnership agreement at the high court before it becomes valid and $ 400 dollars for notary stamping at the notary republic, My legal processing fee of $ 200 dollars ( $1050 dollars)
To speedy the process you are to send these money to my noble chambers through Western Union or Money Gram Money transfer system. (which is the fastest way of sending money ) to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney and Partnership agreement here in the high court and notary public respectively. You are to send the amount of $1050 dollars with the name of my secretary.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM.
The name/address for payment is
$1050 Needed Now .
Name Micheal Negubino
89 Rue Amadou Ndoye .
(3nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.
Send me the Mtcn and other information as soon as you send the money to enable me to withdraw the money from the Western Union or Money Gram local office here. this legal service will be completed within 24 hours after the payment is made.

For : Commercial - Real Estate Transactions, Civil Litigation's in all courts.This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited- Mail Address Guard

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barphilipdomingo@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [212.82.98.112] by tm3.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Nov 2015 10:38:46 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1049.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Nov 2015 10:38:46 -0000
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Bar Philip Domingo <barphilipdomingo@yahoo.co.uk>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
P.O BOX. 31895

DATE 1/12/2015

ATTENTION SIR
Prior to your mail i received i wish is to inform you that i receive the details you sent to me and l will be waiting to receive the needed fees to enable me proceed with the documents as soon as i receive the money
Prior to your mail your to make the payment to below account details

BANK NAME....BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME... JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER... 03526320003
BANK CODE... SN100
GUICHET CODE.... 01009
RIB..32
SWIFT CODE..... AFRISNDAXXX
COUNTRY ...SENEGAL
CITY... DAKAR
Kindly get back to me with the payment slip as soon as soon as you send the money
Yours sincerely
Barrister.Bar Philip Domingo
Associate.(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Civil Litigation, Corporate Finance & Business Law
P.O BOX. 31895
PHONE ( +221)..77-108-0049

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781098400
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +448024059654
Number billable as freephone number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider*

+441314633948
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447968780204
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +448447745374
Number billable as shared cost number
Original network provider*

+221771080049
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
1926153_380705165418343_4845190371523207248_o.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: annastivean@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:55 am

P.O BOX. 31895

DATE 8/12/2015

ATTENTION SIR
Prior to your mail i receive and noted the contents base on the difficulties your facing with the previous account as you stated i wish to inform you that your to make the payment on the new account below

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER:MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.
NAME OF THE BANK :UBA,SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS:UBA Sénégal,Route des Almadies Zone 12 lot D
SWIFT CODE :UNAFSNDA
IBAN NUMBER:SN153 01301 301070002829 41
BANK CODE : SN153
CODE GUICHET:01303
ACCOUNT NUMBER:301070002829
CLE RIB:41

Kindly make the payment today and get back to me with the payment slip as soon as you made the payment
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.