Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cbn_bank_update2@163.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cbn_bank_update2@163.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:32 pm

ATTN
CBN_BANK_UPDATE3 <cbn_bank_update2@163.com> Today at 8:05 PM
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the new appointed Governor Central Bank of Nigeria, who take over from Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who was appointed Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria on 3 June 2009 and suspended from office by Formal President Goodluck Jonathan on 20 February 2014 on allegations of reckless spending, after Sanusi exposed a $30 million shortfall in the Nigeria National Petroleum Company (NNPC).

The Nigeria Federal House of Senate has nominated me by President Goodluck Jonathan as the current Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the Senate on Wednesday 26th of MARCH , 2014 has also confirmed my appointment. the president has authorized me to handle all international fund transactions that belongs to foreigners immediately to enable every foreigner who has a pending fund transactions all over the world to receive their fund without further delaying.

Note,I decided to contact you and to alert you on the status of your fund, during our meeting today on the round-table with the NEW Presidency and senate president including the Minister for Finance Director, I have been advised to contact and to make sure that your fund is transferred to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time. The ball is now in your court as I have been advised to allow you choose the way the fund can be getting to you which will be easy for you and stress free which are as follows:

1) Do you authorize me to continue in the Swift wire transfer process, if you choose that, you will be needed to come down here to sign your original hard copies and if you will be unable to come, I can dispatch the documents to your doorstep through a certified courier company which will cost $150.00 USD

2) Can the fund be sent to you through diplomatic process? There letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be declared as a family treasure in other for the customs not to intervene into the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep by the diplomatic means which will by the diplomatic means which will cost $650.00 USD,

3) We can also loaded the funds in an ATM card and deliver it to your doorstep and this will cost $100.00 USD,only for Insurance and Shipment to your doorstep.

PLEASE ANY EMAIL YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVED SO FAR FROM THE OFFICIALS PLEASE KINDLY FORWARD THEM TO THIS OFFICE AND DO NOT DISCLOSED OUR CONVERSATION TO ANY ONE OF THEM ,THE SECRET IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME.AND PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH HAVE PROMISED ME $100,000,00 TO CHANGE YOUR NAMES TO THIER OWN TO ENABLE THEM TAKE OVER YOUR FUNDS. BUT I REFUSED THEM BECAUSE I BELEIVED YOU WILL NEVER BETRAY ME FOR MY SHARE OF %25 FOR A PROPER LIFE INVETSMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

These details and update was instructed and given during the round-table meeting held hours ago WITH THE NEW PRESIDENT (ALHAJI MUHAMMAD BUHARI) and you are requested to comply and respond to this letter as urgent as possible by contacting us with the option you want with the fund receiving details.

Now, you are encouraged to use this Western Union or Money Gram payment details below in sending any option payment cost that you choose to enable us proceed on your payment immediately.

RECEIVERS NAME: EMMANUEL IBE
RECEIVERS LOCATION . .ABUJA NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: . .WHEN
TEST ANSWER:. TODAY
SENDING AMOUNT:USD..........?
SENDER, NAMES....?
COUNTRY NAMES AND CITY ADDRESS..........?
MTCN NUMBER. .?
YOUR MOBILE PHONE..............?
OCCUPATION................?

Remember,to forward me your pay scan copy or the payment details via this very email for confirmation and documentation here in my Office.

Strictly follow my instructions.

Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.

Mr.Godwin Emefiele .
PHONE ME IMMEDIATELY YOU HAVE SEND THE FEES +234-811-525-7048
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.