Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

timothyraymond670@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

timothyraymond670@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Message on the site:

Hello dear,
Its nice to come across your profile here and wish we can get to know each other better.am new here on. My name is Timothy Raymond.am from Sweden i live and work in United Kingdom.I am a romantic energetic and fun loving guy.Please,i am serious.Tell me more about you so you may drop me your email address or you can reply to me at:timothyraymond670@hotmail.com Thanks and God bless you.
Timothy..

Screen name: Timothy
Male
46 - / United Kingdom
Current Location Breckles/ United Kingdom
my name is Timothy Raymond I am looking for a loving, caring and romantic lady, who is willing to be family-oriented and also help the husband to bring up a successful and wonderful happy family., I am willing to give her a good future, and be what she really wants me to be for her.I am looking for the mother of my children.

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Body Type Average
Height(cm) 178
Weight(kg) 75
Occupation Self Employed
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Marriage

Picture used:

timothy.PNG

On Skype as live:timothyraymond670 , no other details.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: timothyraymond670@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:04 am

Email:

Hello my dear,
It's my pleasure to receive your message.I am doing fine here,and i hope that my message reach you in good health. My heart is full of joy knowing you and i pray that God who has brought us together through this way will guide and lead us to the right way.Well,am quite new there in a dating site. A friend of mine introduced me.thank you for your reply

I want to tell you that i am serious with you. I want to know you more and see what the future may bring. I will always remain sincere to you. Let us embrace each other and open our hearts for each other.

You are so wonderful dear. My heart is full of joy knowing you. It might seem difficult now due to how far we are from each other but i want you to know that i am willing to visit you there in your country or invite you here in London. I prefer one on one conversation.

It's nice knowing you dear.I will tell you more about me and my family and as well send you some photos of me,after hearing from you again.Please always keep in touch with me.I will do the same.My family are doing good. Hope yours too.
Take care and may God bless you.
Have a lovely weekend.
Yours 'Sincerely,
Timothy.............
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:44 pm

Email:

Hello My Dear,
May you find peace as you are reading this message, It’s a pleasure to hear from you. To be sincere with you, this is my first time on the net. Luckily I have met someone like you to be my friend. It’s really an honor to know you here. Thank you so much for bringing out your time to mail me, I am new on this issue and just learning Well, Like i told, I have a friend who was blessed with the help of the Online dating and he found a partner whom he recently got married to, he was the one who introduced me here. Hopefully this communication bears a good fruit, i must thank you one more time

Meanwhile, I want to introduce myself to you. My name is Timothy Raymond from Sweden, I am the only son and child of my family.I am a Christian. My father has passed away. I live here in London England from where I am communicating with you and working with the Computer chips company for 10 years now. I was married before,but my wife passed away in a car accident 2 year ago. I have one lovely 6 year old daughter.Her name is Jennifer.She is a sweet and lovely girl. We both living together with a nanny who takes care of her when i am gone to work.

Mom live back home in Sweden with also a maid servants and her cat. She loves the environment there and I do visit her quite often. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist. He has worked in various ministries and organizations in the past and assisted many people both spiritually and financially. Dad was a contractor who has worked with foreign companies in the past. He has even been to Malaysia,in South East Asia last few years on contract but things didn't go well. We are on the process of getting the contract fund back, i really want you to know that am serious with you and I want to show my honesty for it is important in every relationships, Keep in touch dear. I attached my pictures.I hope you like them. Take care and may God bless you.
Yours 'Sincerely,
Timothy............

Pictures received with the email (the "daughter" picture not posted):

timothy.PNG

timothy1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:13 am

Email:

Hello my dear

How are you, May you find peace as you read this message. Thanks a lot for your sincere and honest reply. I am glad to hear from you and all you have shared with me. Well, I hope we shall continue to be open and share our love and feelings to each other. I have learn to forget the past and move on with my life. I believe that our future is bright and God has great things already in store for us in the future. I am so much glad that you have the quality of what I am looking for and I want us to rely on God to take control of this communication. Let him guide and lead us to the right channel because we are not perfect.

It's really a pleasure knowing you and I do hope that each and every step we make will be a blessing for us and our families. I love reading your mail and all you have shared with me. You seems to be wonderful dear. I am glad for you and will always try my best to be whatever you want me to be for you in this relationship. It's amazing to know that nice people like you is still out there and I considered myself lucky to have met you. If everything works out for us, we shall be witness to so many people,as they testify. I have heard a lot of people, who met their soul mates through online dating.

I admired them and pray that one day I will found an honest and sincere woman to love and share all I have with her. It's not nice being alone, I just pray and believe we are meant to be together in the future. My prayer always is to meet a nice and sincere young lady from any part of the world, if it’s the will of Almighty God. Now I have found you dear. I do not mind the distance or location between us for I know we shall meet at the right time.

I am glad for my life today. God is taking care of me and I am also enjoying my life here. I pray that this year brings peace and happiness in your life and also to your family, and may it be a blessing in our lives too. To tell you the truth, I am highly stunned and do not know what to say than to pray for God to perfect His will in our lives. If He says my communication with you shall be fruitful, let it be so. More important is for us to empty our thoughts and allow him to lead and direct our paths. I will be stooping here my dear while I hope to hear from you again. Take good care of yourself for me.
God blessed.

Timothy...............
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:15 am

Email:

Hello my dear
May the love and peace of God be with you and your family always dear.I am doing fine here with my daughter Jennifer.I thank God for all his blessings upon my family.Thanks for your reply.I am truly thankful to God for giving me the chance to know you. I can feel your love in your words and that is the thing I wish to share with my future wife. I love God so much and I put my trust in Him completely to guide our future.Dear, I hope this relationship will work out for us. Let us be serious with each other, and develop a pure love and trust on ourselves.

My dear, I am a very open and honest person and I feel that you are the same.That's why i want to be with you.I want you to know that i am serious with you,because i don't want to wait any longer before i share my feelings with you.I would love to be your husband,and you my wife.I believe we can make it if we try.I hope that we shall meet and I assure you that you will be even more than what I imagine to be and I will be more than you ever dream t of (smile). Wouldn't that be great? It is all up to us. Although, it may please you to know that I am very happy the way things are going between us. I feel that if one loves, it shows on their face and makes them beautiful.

I am happy with you and hope this relationship bears a good fruit. How can I say anything else Only to say thank you dear for choosing me to be with you forever in the future. Truly I am blessed.here is my contact number(CALL+447-937-421-341 SMS +447-514-879-935) That is all for now my dear, till I hear from you again. Let us keep in touch; I believed that our future is bright.May God continue to guide and protect you and all your loved ones.Take very good care of yourself and people around you.I promise to give you a reason to be happy,smile and always be comfortable.May God bless you.
Warmest regards,
Timothy.............

+447937421341
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom

+447514879935
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ambrosehadwn77@gmail.com

Unread postby Lindinha » Tue May 24, 2016 4:44 am

De: Ambrose Hadwin (ambrosehadwn77@gmail.com)
Enviada: quinta-feira, 28 de abril de 2016
Para: xxxx

My dear, thank you for replying my mail, i think i should let you know more about me. first let me start by saying that i really appreciate you for picking interest in reading my mails. It takes seriousness and determination to be a success. It is becoming obvious that i'm finding you so interesting and it 's important to let you understand where am heading to. The reason why am taking out time to spill out my mind is because am desperately in need of a woman who would fill this vacuum in my heart. A woman who would love and understand me, a woman who is ready to unite with me to achieve a family that people around would look up to. There are things that are essential in building up a perfect relationship. First, trust is the main ingredient for a successful relationship, then honesty, mutual understanding and faithfulness . I know that no one is perfect but then perfection is a thing of the heart, all we need to do is put heads together so we can put things right, only then would perfection be clearly defined. I really need to find this right woman because age is no longer on my side, i wish to grow old with her as a family. That's my dream always and i'm praying to God almighty that you be that special one that i have being searching for all my life. take care
Attachments
10897900_936142546410817_298939610755357287_n.jpg
Lindinha
New survivor

ambrosehadwn77@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 24, 2016 5:01 am

Lindinha,

Thanks for joining the forum and posting your scammer's information. Please stop all contact and read the advice in this topic:

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: ambrosehadwn77@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 24, 2016 5:43 am

On FB as:

Ambrose Hadwin
Senior Engineer at Oil and Gas Company
Studied at Cardiff University
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.