Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officefileprocessingunit@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officefileprocessingunit@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Your Package For Delivery ASAP
Kenneth Edward <hellfighter02@rcn.com> Today at 4:40 PM
To
Message body
Assistant Inspection Director
San Diego International Airport
3225N Harbor Dr, San Diego
CA92101, United States California
Email: officefileprocessi@qq.com
Email: officefileprocessingunit@aol.com
+17072382165

Re: Your Package For Delivery

Hello ,

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I can

reveal it to you because it may cause me my job.So I need someone I can trust for me to

reveal such secret.

I am Mr.Kenneth Edward, head of luggage / baggage storage facilities here at the San Diego

International Airport, California USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at

the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London

and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box. The

consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly

declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid

interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non

Inspection Charges which is $ 3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in

our Storage House here at the San Diego International Airport till date. The details of

the consignment including your email address and the official documents from the United

Nations office in Geneva
are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the

assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone

Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the

official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that

this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department

as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a

result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account.

So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the

required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I

confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within

48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally

about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share

the money 80% for you and 20% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the

United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the

confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $

3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it

by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 20% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently, and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal

confidential.

Reply via via my official Email: officefileprocessingunit@aol.com

Thank you.

Kenneth Edward
California 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego
CA92101, United States
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

office-12020@daum.net

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:31 am

godd ita <godd_ita_0015243@outlook.com>

Wed, 23 Jun at 13:16

3225N Harbor Dr, San Diego
CA92101, United States California
Email: office-12020@daum.net
(707) 238-2165

Hello,

I have very vital information to give to you , but first I must have your trust before I can reveal it to you because it may cause me my job. So I need someone I can trust for me to reveal such secret.

I am Mr. Kenneth Edward, head of luggage / baggage storage facilities here at the San Diego International Airport, California USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $ 3,700 USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the San Diego International Airport till date. The details of the consignment including your name,

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account . So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box,

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 80% for you and 20% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $ 3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 20% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently, and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential.Reply via my official Email: office-12020@daum.net
Thank you.

Kenneth Edward
San Diego International
Airport California 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego CA92101, United States

Phone:
+17072382165
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Petaluma, Swift DA, CA
Original network provider* Matrix Telecom, Llc. Sii Tnci - Ca
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

bank.cbcentralbanofnigeriaplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:55 pm

Attention: Beneficiary

CENTRAL BANK <bank.cbcentralbanofnigeriaplc@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 4 Dec at 11:10

Attention:Beneficiary,

***PAYMENT APPROVAL VALUED US$12,000,000.00 ***

You are being legally contacted regarding the release of your long
awaited fund. After a detailed review of your file, the United Nations
Monetary Unit has been authorized to release your fund immediately.
The sum of US$12,000,000.00; has been approved in your favor via my
desk. This payment will be release to you through Online Banking Login
transfer under a special arrangement.

Be informed that we are working in collaborations with the United
Nations secretary General Mr. Antуnio Guterres, who authorize the
immediate payment of your long awaited fund without any further delay.
Note that the above fund has been cleared from terrorist or fraud
related activities and we guarantee delivery of these funds as good,
clean, cleared fund of non-criminal origin.

You are advice that you should reach Commonwealth Bank Australian
through this information below to enable them released your fund
through online account.

Commonwealth Bank
Office of the Chief Financial Officer
Ground Floor, Tower 1,201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, Australia, 2000
Tel: +61-488-875-908
Email: commonwealthbankofaustralian23@gmail.com
Date: 15-11-2021

Immediately your done that they will send your online access so you
can make transfer to your account

PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED:

1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
3. Direct Telephone Number:
4. Company:
5. Position:
6. Date of Birth:
7. Marital Status:
8. Next of Kin
9. Relationship:
10. A copy of any Government Issued ID, (eg) International Passport,
Driver's License or National ID Card.

Congratulations!!!!!

Urgent attention will be highly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.John Momoh.

Phone: +61488875908
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Australia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telstra Corporation Ltd
Wayne

office.files01@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:00 pm

Recovery scam.

Attn: xxx

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I can reveal it to you because it may affect my job so I need someone I can trust for me to reveal such a secret.

I am Mr.Kenneth Edward, head of luggage / baggage storage facilities here at the San Diego International Airport, California USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $ 3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the San Diego International Airport till date. The details of the consignment including your name,your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order to enable me to cross check your details, I will advise you to send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 80% for you and 20% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $ 3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 20% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently, and I will appreciate it if we can keep this deal confidential.

Thank you.

Kenneth Edward
California 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego
CA92101, United States.

Header:

Return-Path: <office.files01@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 07:16:28 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: OFFICE FILE <office.files01@aol.com>
To:
Message-ID: <1524510900.1874166.1638774988626@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Delivery Of Your Package
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.19306 aolwebmail
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

office.files01@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:49 pm

Urgent Attention: -

How are you today? Be informed that your original Payment Slip Transfer
Access Code Number has been released to this office by the President, and you are advised to contact this office for the releasing of your Presidential Access Code Number to enable your bank credited your account with a sum of $12 million dollars.

You are therefore advised to contact us to enable us to release your payment slip pin code number to you,so that your bank will credit your account with the sum of $12 million dollars.

Therefore,you should reach us with this information to enable us to release your payment slip pin code number to you,so that your bank will credit your account immediately. Immediately you're done, we will send your payment slip access pin code number to you,so your bank will credit your account with $12
million dollars immediately.

You are advised that you should reach Commonwealth Bank Australian through this information below to enable them to release your payment slip pin code to you,so that your bank will credit your account with the sum of $12 million.

Commonwealth Bank
Contact person: Mr.Alan Frank Docherty

Immediately you done that they will send your online access so you
can make transfer to your account

PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED:

1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
3. Direct Telephone Number:
4. Company:
5. Position:
6. Date of Birth:
7. Marital Status:
8. Next of Kin
9. Relationship:
10. A copy of any Government Issued ID, (eg) International Passport,
Driver's License or National ID Card.

Congratulations!!!!!

Urgent attention will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.

Mr James White.

Header:

Received: from 10.220.161.203
Return-Path: < musasanihassan@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.51]
Reply-To: office.files01@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 15:55:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGtP8un2_ihW_Jq0+nbFUyK=zakZKMWwN8bGHqN1kND20VBzMw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Payment Transfer Slip

Phone: +61488875908
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Australia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telstra Corporation Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

commonwealthbankofaustralian2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:34 am

ATTN:BENEFICIARY,

FOLLOWING OUR JOINT MEETING WITH THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY/BANK
BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND GOVERNORS IN RESPECT TO THE RECEIPT OF AN
APPROVAL OF YOUR FUND IN THIS FIRST PAYMENT QUARTER OF THE FISCAL YEAR
2021,FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE WITH FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE
AND FUND RECOVERING BUREAU.

IN LINE WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES TO ENABLE US PAY YOU,YOU ARE HEREBY
ADVISED TO PICK ANY CHOICE OF PAYMENT YOU DESIRED OUT OF THE PAYMENT
OPTIONS LISTED BELOW:

PAYMENT BY BANK TO BANK
PAYMENT BY INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT
PAYMENT BY INTER-SWITCH DEBIT CARD (A.T.M)
PAYMENT BY TELEPHONE BANK TRANSFER
PAYMENT BY ONLINE BANKING TRANSFER
PAYMENT BY CASH IN YOUR COUNTRY BY OUR APPOINTED PAYMENT OFFICERS.

YOU ARE ADVICE THAT YOU SHOULD REACH THE PAYMENT CENTER OFFICER WITH
THIS INFORMATION STATED TO ENABLE HIM RELEASED YOUR FUND $12 MILLION
DOLLAR TO YOU BEFORE NEXT WEEK FRIDAY.

Commonwealth Bank
Contact person: Mr.Alan Frank Docherty
Email: commonwealthbankofaustralian2@gmail.com
Date: 22-09-2022

IN VIEW OF THIS, YOU ARE WARNED TO DESIST OF CONTACTING ANY OFFICE
EXCEPT THIS BANK TO AVOID FRAUD.

WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

BEST REGARDS .

DR MICHEAL WILLIAMS.
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN OPERATIONS PAYMENT DEPT.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.200
Return-Path: < bank.cbcentralbanofnigeriaplc@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.175]
Reply-To: commonwealthbankofaustralian2@gmail.com
From: CENTRAL BANK <bank.cbcentralbanofnigeriaplc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 11:49:53 -0700
Message-ID: <CAG7YSjD6PYcspO9meff6447Qqk3dvcAEApmLvwbzT=PBPchxSA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTN:BENEFICIARY,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.