Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr.abrahamnwankwo131@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dr.abrahamnwankwo131@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Please update me
Mr. Abraham Nwankwo <Mr.AbrahamNwankwo@> Today at 5:11 AM
Reply-To: <dr.abrahamnwankwo131@gmail.com>
To
Recipients
Message body

Debt Management Office of Nigeria.
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,Abuja, Nigeria.
Tel:+2348112443834.

Attn:Please

AFTER MY INVESTIGATIONS IN CBN AND OTHER BANKS IN NIGERIA FEW DAYS AGO I NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE WASTED A LOT OF MONEY IN REGARDS TO THE TRANSFER/DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND IN NIGERIA DUE TO SOME CORRUPT STAFFS/OFFICIALS IN NIGERIAN BANKS.

SEQUEL TO THAT, I HAVE CONTACTED THE NIGERIAN AMBASSADOR IN WASHINGTON DC AND CITIBANK MANAGER IN WASHINGTON DC TO DEBIT $10M FROM OUR OIL RESERVE ACCOUNT WITH CITIBANK,THEN CREDIT IT INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT AS YOUR PART PAYMENT, PLEASE CO-OPERATE WITH MR.RODERICK A. SMITH, THE CITIBANK BRANCH MANAGER IN WASHINGTON DC SO THAT ALL CHARGES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE SOURCE OF THE FUND. PLEASE CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS PRIVATE EMAIL HERE ( rodericksmith001@outlook.com ).

Yours obediently,

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo,
Director General of the Debt Management
Office of Nigeria (DMO)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.