Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ebgatmservicedept@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ebgatmservicedept@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:59 pm

THE GENERAL SECRETARY IS COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY NOW.
People
ECOBANK GH <ebgatmservicedept@outlook.com> Today at 1:31 PM
To
ECOBANK GH
Message body
FROM THE DESK OF HON JOHN ATTA
DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
ECOBANK,GHANA.

Attn: Sir

THE GENERAL SECRETARY IS COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY NOW.

This is to inoform that one of the ECOBANK high profile General Secretary Mr Sekoh EMMA AFROWA in Ghana is coming to your country for a economic recovery submit and i have instructed him to use this opportunity to bring your ATM card to you in your country.

He will be leaving Ghana tomorrow morning and he will arrived in your country the next day by 4:00 PM . So reply me and let me where he will meet and hand over your ATM card to you.Kindly forward your phone number to me to enable him call you when he arrived.
Please note that the detail of the card info is :

Notice: Here is the information of your ATM.

Amount loaded in card: US$5.7m
The PIN code: 8329
Card Number: 4342609288165621
Card Series registered: RT367KN
Batch no: 87-665F5677
Expire date: 08-05-2018

Warning: Mr Sekoh EMMA AFROWA, The General Secretary did not the know the PIN code of the card so do not let him see this email i am sending you because the email is confidential , when you collect the parcel from him then use the card and the PIN Code to withdraw your funds.
waiting for the phone number and the details of the place where he will meet you to hand over the card to you.

Regard.

You can reach me on my phone line:+233235707275

DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
ECOBANK,GHANA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.