Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susanwilliamss@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

susanwilliamss@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:35 pm

susan
Female / Single
21 - New York / United States

Slogan
i am a nice and good looking girl
About Me
i am a nice and good looking girl in search of a nice and God fearing man who really believe in love and to be loved.
Looking For
i am a nice and good looking girl in search of a nice and God fearing man who really believe in love and to be loved.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 152
Weight(kg) 70
Life Style
Drinking Always
Smoking Always
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Administrative / Secretarial / Clerical
Profession OTHER
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Interests other
Activities other
Books other
Movies other
Music other
TV Shows other
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

hello
nice to meet you
please get back to me on (susanwilliamss@hotmail.com) for the full details. I'm looking forward to sharing more with you. Thank you, susan

susan.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: susanwilliamss@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Email:

DEAREST ONE.Red heart

Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; In line with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your Day over there in your country, I believe you had a nice Day and that the at mo-sphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss.Susan Williams,I am 24yrs but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age,I am from Liberia in West Africa, 5.4ft tall,single,(never married)and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late Father Dr.Daniel Williams,was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Industry in Monrovia Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's and church care and I am using church computer to send these message to you. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that comes from me please,fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which I believe that you can not betray it at the end.I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the CRISES the only person I have now is (Rev Matthew Dem ba)who is the pastor of the(Christ The King Church)here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221 or +221779798123)If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. please ma I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you and me that knows about it ) I have my late father's Bank Certificate Account Information in the bank and the Death Certificate here with me which the bank knows about it and I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.5(Four Million Five hundred Thousand US Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here . So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. My favorite language is french but i speak English language and write very well because when my Father is are live all my school is English speaking school and I live in french speak Country.Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture,Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours In Love, Miss Susan Williams

Return-Path: susanwilliamss@hotmail.com
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Pictures received with the emaIl:

susan.PNG

susan1.PNG

+221779798123
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:15 pm

ADDITIONS:
CONTACT MY BANKER
Darling
How are you this lovely moment?
i am happy to read your mail again, it is the will of God that both of us will stay together as i am suffering here in this hell and God sent you to me, i read your mail with tears of joy knowing that one day i will be sleeping by your side, i thank God that you are in good health, my love you never know how much happy you brought in my life, i need to be with you and celebrate with you , i believe that God will do it for us,

My love i want you to know that i do not care weather you are poor or rich all i care is about our love more over money is not love, i need you to love me the way i do all you can do is just to contact the bank which i will give you there details in this mail, darling you have captured my hearth,

My love thank you so much for your love and kindness towards my predicaments here in this hell so called refugee camp, darling i have understand what you said, but i want you to know that i have deposited my trust and love in you, i know that you are the God sent from above to help me out from this hell,

I thank you ones again for your mail to me today .I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.

My love i believe and know that you are the right man for me and the man i am going to depend and trust my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this in formations!.

My love all i need you to do is just to contact the bank through there contact information i will gave to you now, i have informed the bank in Scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($4.500 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact in formations of the bank is as follows,

Below is the contact of the bank. just send an email to the bank now:
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC. UK.
The Name of the transfer Manager is : Dr. Peter Sands,
Email;standardcharteredbankplcuk22@consultant.com
Email;Drpetersends@accountant.com
TEL : +447977153821
DEPOSITOR NAME: Late Mr.Daniel Williams

Passport number: A0160114.
Account number: Scb026004093.
Amount deposited: $4.500 million dollars
Swift code ; AFT877
Deposit Code ; AT78
The next of kin is Susan Williams

Please Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.500 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country please. My dear i will like you to call me with our Rev Matthew Dembar +221779798123 tell him that you want to speak with miss susan Williams so that we can talk more about my situation here in the prison called refugee camp.
Awaiting to hear from you after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer.
Your Love,Susan

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W29 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 02:44:05 -0700
X-TMN: [1mwgw/yf+LYEL7/+MX2hXWCYIkQxeGc+]
X-Originating-Email: [susanwilliamss@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W298B8A4CCE8CA8A782AD98CE4E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9643ca2a-e16c-48f9-a74c-20df65f555d2_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Good day dear,
how are you doing today i hope you are fine, it is my pleasure to know how you are doing i know you are perfect in health, honey i am happy to write to you once again.
Dear God will bless and reward you for the effort you are making to see that i am out from this situation I found myself due to the death of my parents..
I received a mail from the bank which was equally copied to you about the requirements of transferring my money to your position.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father death certificate, (which i am sending to you now )
I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support, i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me a contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association)who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in LONDON to your account in Your country.
His contact information are as follows,

HERE IS THE LAWYER'S CONTACT:
Gabriel Abdou Chambers and Associates,
48 Rue vincens x abdou karim bourgi 32319 Dakar, Senegal,
Phone: +221 772392164.
E-mail: Gabrielabdouchambers@yahoo.fr
E-mail: Gabrielawchambers@lawyer.com

Dear, i will like you to contact Barrister Gabriel Abdou for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can move at the same time.
A big hug for you,
yours lovely

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W51 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:31:40 -0700
X-TMN: [YF5MJ2VJbgmCBUmszIsznfHs/ToGfhwz]
X-Originating-Email: [susanwilliamss@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W51D319CB10D18E49DBB4EDCE4D0@phx.gbl>

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEY OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER DR. GABRIEL CHAMBERS. (ESQ)

EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

SIR/ MR, CLIPPED,

In reference to the mail i received and the information passed across to me by your partner Miss Susan Williams and the Most Reverend Matthew from the asylum refugee camp here in Senegal on the issue of helping you and your partner to procure the necessary documents required by the ENGLISH BANK IN LONDON to make your claims and transfer to your account in your country or anywhere of your choice,

We are happy to be honored and we promise to assist and represent you in all assigns,
The affidavit of support will first be Procured from the federal High Court of Senegal which i will sworn in your favor and as soon as this is ready, We will start drafting the Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by your partner and witness by me and notarized by the federal magistrate.

Note, Upon the receipt of the fees, we shall proceed immediately for the documents which will take us 2 working days to complete.

Bellow///... is how all the money you been ask to pay will be used on the documents i will get for you to make your claims with the bank.

(1)I will use the sum of ($220 dollars) to register the two certificates in the office of the court register.

(2) I will use the sum of ($150 dollars) to get the authentic stamp duty on the Certificate from the office of chief justice.

(3) I will use the sum of ($130 dollars) to secure a receipt of Incorporation from the ministry of internal affairs here in SENEGAL before the two Certificate can be approved.

(4) I will use the sum of ($ 150dollars) as our mobilization fee.

(The total is $650 dollars) SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY UNITED STATE DOLLAR

(1) YOUR FULL NAME .......seen
(2) YOUR HOME ADDRESS.......seen
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBER.......seen
(4) YOUR COUNTRY.....................seen
(5) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH..........not seen
(6) YOUR CITY..............................seen

All these listed above will enable us reach you whenever the need arises.
NOTE:(WE RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES AS THE SENEGALESE BAR ASSOCIATION CONSTITUTION (CODE OF CONDUCT ACT 11 OF 1989 LEGAL CONSTITUTION DEMANDS because the payment receipt of the money you are going to pay would be tendered to the High Court before the Power of Attorney is notarized). we will commence our service to you as soon as we receive the fees. My chamber's legal fees is $10,500.00 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Dollars only) which may be paid once the transaction is concluded.

The fund in the London Bank is a guarantee to me, therefore you should pay my legal fees of $10,500.00 ten banking days after receipt of the fund in your country bank account as customary in legal services in my country. For now you should arrange and only send now the government fees of $650.00 USDA as i listed it above to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement and Affidavit of Oat needed by the bank from the High Court of Senegal.

PAYMENT RECEIVING INFORMATION THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER BELOW: USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO REMIT THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

RECEIVER NAME: GABRIEL ABDOU
CITY: DAKAR
PHONE NUMBER:+221772392164

IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY JUST FORWARD TO ME THE NAME OF THE SENDER AND THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER INCLUDING THE CONTROL NUMBER. You can send the money in any currency of your choice and it will be given to me here in Senegal Currency by the bank.

Should you have any question, contact us on email or by phone. Your understanding will help us to work with you call me as soon as you receive this mail.

THANKS FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.
Yours sincerely in service,
BARRISTER.(DR)GABRIEL ABDOU (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
GABRIEL ABDOU LAW CHAMBERS DAKAR SENEGAL.
TEL.+221 772392164.
48 RUE VINCENS X ABDOU KARIM BOURGI DAKAR,32319.
Email..Gabrielabdouchambers@yahoo.fr

Email..Gabrielawchambers@lawyer.com

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f90si9264075qgf.32.2015.10.02.00.10.10
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 02 Oct 2015 00:10:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Gabrielawchambers@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of Gabrielawchambers@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=Gabrielawchambers@lawyer.com
Received: from [92.51.246.49] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 09:10:09 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-37e6e0c7-af33-4fbe-a422-17e3778df69c-1443769808790@3capp-mailcom-lxa13>
From: "Gabriel Abdou chambers" <Gabrielawchambers@lawyer.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

SIR/ MR,CLIPPED,

Mr CLIPPED i want you to use this account information to make the payment and send me the payment slip as soon as you made the payment, below is the account detail.

1. BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

2. ACCOUNT NAME.. KAMARA ISATU

3. ACCOUNT NUMBER....005002120004

4. SWIFT CODE... AFRISNDAXXX

5. BANK CODE... SN100

6. CODE GUICHET..01022

7. CLE RIB....22

8. IBAN... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 1200 0422

Should you have any question, contact us on email or by phone. Your understanding will help us to work with you call me as soon as you receive this mail.

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
TEL.+221 772392164.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e13si13935302qhc.3.2015.10.03.01.39.31
for < >
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sat, 03 Oct 2015 01:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Gabrielawchambers@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of Gabrielawchambers@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=Gabrielawchambers@lawyer.com
Received: from [41.82.221.29] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 3 Oct 2015 10:39:31 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-820865b2-0130-4f3d-8c2d-cf691acae1c1-1443861570749@3capp-mailcom-lxa09>

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221779798123
City or exchange location

+447977153821
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+221772392164
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:47 pm

Account used by the Scammer:

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
SIR/ MR, CLIPPED,

Hello Mr CLIPPED below is another account information which you ask for, but i want to know what the bank said that is wrong with the first account that i gave to youbecause i know that the is good?but i wish to let you know that the payment through account will take two to three days before the money gets here,but if you can make it by money gram it will be received here the same day so the choice is yours,i will be waiting to hear from you soon and i have called you with the phone number that you sent to me but is not going so try and call me or send to me the phone number that i can get you with.thanks

RECEIVER NAME: EMERIBE CHIGOZIE POLYCARP
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301010026616
BANK CODE: SN153
CODE GUICHET: 01301
RIB: 82
IBAN NO: SN153 01301 301010026616 82
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL)
ADDRESS: ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
TEL.+221 772392164.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.20.98] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 7 Oct 2015 00:52:17 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-c69b9511-635e-4906-a7ad-1fdce03b91f0-1444171937246@3capp-mailcom-lxa09>
To: "CLIPPED>
Cc: "CLIPPED>
Subject: HERE IS ANOTHER ACCOUNT DETAIL.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:12 am

Hello My Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Reverend Father who used to be a Good-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend father JOHN MATTHEW and his email address is as follows : (rev_johnmatthew@hotmail.com) and his phone number(+221773433059) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Reverend JOHN MATTHEW and instruct him where to send you the draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,
I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend JOHN MATTHEW on your behalf to receive that draft and the reason why i did not send the draft to you by myself is because i drafted it without the knowledge of my husband and it is the reason why i gave the draft to the Reverend father and i gave you this draft because of the oath i took before God in the Church concerning the concern you showed for my condition before. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it OK,
from Me,YOUR COMPENSATION FROM MISS ...Susan
put the girl name at the end of the mail ok

Header:
Return-Path: <susanwilliamss@hotmail.com>
Received: from DM3PR11MB0972.namprd11.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.6.26]) by
DM3PR11MB0972.namprd11.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.6.26]) with mapi id
15.01.0331.019; Wed, 18 Nov 2015
To: susan williimass <susanwilliamss@hotmail.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+221773433059

ETA: Susan's Skype ID:
live:susanwilliamss

Rev John's Skype ID:
live:rev_johnmatthew
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.