Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sandrabeauty0@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sandrabeauty0@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 pm

On datemefree:

Hello, My name is Sandra , I saw you on http://www.datemefree.org , i truly interesting to contact you so that we can get to know each other for personal relationship , beside I have a special issue to discuss with you on a very serious ; i please contact me on this email address ( Sandrabeauty0@yahoo.com ) so that i send you my pictures and also tell you more about my self please write me back on my email address box ( Sandrabeauty0@yahoo.com ) response immediately Yours Sandra

Profile elements:

goodbaby11 - no picture
- 26 y/o female
- usa, Sudan
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

i am romantic,Honest,Sincere,kind and Respectful woman who is looking for some kind Real Seriously Relationship with some nice man and i will like to give him all my Love and Passion in all our life and maybe forever...

Love tastes the same no matter where you get It . unfortunately there is no color, race , or size or nationality - that can spare you of the reality that when it's done it's done !So you ask and you hope that you find the one that won' t throw you away but we are just human it's human nature to hurt each other and inflict our own pain on to others And there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 's nothing you can do about that!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sandrabeauty0@yahoo.com - rev.davidsamuels@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Email:

Hello dear ,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail ,
How was your day ? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal .
My name is Miss Sandra Kabashi , i am from Post Sudan , am 24 years old,5.4ft tall , fair in complexion (never married) and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature . I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married .

Please listen to this important information about me , My late father Dr. David Ellison Kabashi , who was CEO of (ELLISONTECHNICALINDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC) in Port Sudan in Sudan . During the war , the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood . It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary , headed by a Reverend Father , i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office .

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter , because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the banks which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount in question is ($5.3 Million US Dollars) And i have contacted the bank so that i can have the money at least to start a new life for myself but they requested that i should have a foreign partner as my representative due to my living status here in refugee camp .

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country , and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place , So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you .

I kept this secret from people in the camp here , the only person that knows about it is Reverend David Samuel who is in charge of our Missionary here in the camp because he is like a father to me . So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it . Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding person and a man of vision , truth and hardworking , our main language is french but English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently . I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence firstly i will like you to send me in your reply your details such as your full name , your country and address , your age and occupation so that i can send to the bank and let them know you .

Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more , The Reverend's phone number is ( 00221-781-041-991 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call , And here is the email address of the Reverend ( rev.davidsamuels@ymail.com ) Have a nice day and think about me , awaiting to hear from you soonest ,
Yours in love
Sandra Kabashi.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.112.173]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 04:25:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My dearest one here is more about me with love and trust.

Originating IP: 41.82.112.173
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221781041991
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anitakabashi@yahoo.de

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest in Heart,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.
Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my Reverend David Samuel , his contact is:

Name: Reverend David Samuel
Email:.... rev.davidsamuels@ymail.com
Tel:........ 00221-773-430-044

Ask him to send you the total of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Reverend David Samuel and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to my Reverend on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. David Samuel and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Best Regards, Sandra

Header:

Return-Path: <anitakabashi@yahoo.de>
Received: from [41.82.114.192]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.150.561
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:20:26 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Sandra kabashi <anitakabashi@yahoo.de>
Subject: Thanks you for your efforts towards me

Originating IP: 41.82.114.192
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sandrabeauty0@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:44 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
CONTACT MY BANKER:
Sandra Angel <sandrabeauty0@yahoo.com> Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 6:15 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My dearest Beloved ,
I thank you ones again this day . I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself . Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayers . My beloved i will like you to take note of this that age or distance or language does not matter but love to refer the matters in life, please i will like you to write a massage to the bank with any language you can speak they will understand it and get back to you OK , If you want to call me call with the Reverend number ( 00221-773-430-044 ) and tell him that you want to speak with me , he will sent for me in the hostel the time of calling is 14GMT-16GMT London time or 2:00pm-4;00pm African time , And please inform me in my email the day that you will call so that i can tell the Reverend father to be available .

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it . Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's !. My love is for you and you alone , I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country . You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will continue my study .

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information through there email address you can write them with any language , tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country .
The contact information's of the bank and emails is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC OF GREAT BRITAIN

E-mail: royalscotlandb@mail2london.com
E-mail: www.rbsroyalbank@yahoo.co.uk

The name of the transfer officer is David F Lawrence.
Telephone Number: 00447024048427
FAX Number: +448447749773
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:Dr. David Ellison kabashi
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Sandra kabashi
Amount deposited: ($5.3 Million US Dollars)
Account Number: RBSPK745608902586/QB/91/A

The money is being deposited with my name Sandra kabashi . Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin . I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer . My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money . As i told you before , this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible . Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country . i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you . Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money . I will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money .
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!
Yours Beloved Sandra.

HEADER:

Received: from [41.82.87.144] by web124503.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 31 Jul 2013 03:15:59 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdCBCZWxvdmVkICwKSSB0aGFuayB5b3Ugb25lcyBhZ2FpbiB0aGlzIGRheSAuIEkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGxpa2UgdG8gc2VlIHlvdSBmYWNlCiB0byBmYWNlIGFuZCB3aWxsIHVzZSB0aGlzIG9wcG9ydHVuaXR5IHRvIGxldCB5b3Uga25vdyB0aGF0IEdvZCBoYXMgCmNob3NlbiB5b3UgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBhbW9uZ3N0IG90aGVyIG1lbiBvbiBlYXJ0aCBpdHMgbm93IGxlZnQgZm9yIHlvdSAKYW5kIEdvZCB3aG8gZGlyZWN0ZWQgeW91IHRvIG1lIHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgb3V0IGZyb20gdGhpcyBwcmVkaWMBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.151.566
References: <CABd=3yg7S_8avFwtys0irw0G0XSDJvakBe5Bxr822m57673pcg@mail.gmail.com> <1375195035.73768.YahooMailNeo@web124503.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yiMpK+eSN_9=C39ayb091Pgkk8=7Vr+fPUAywAm4NqAyw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1375265759.81071.YahooMailNeo@web124503.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 03:15:59 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Sandra Angel <sandrabeauty0@yahoo.com>
Subject: DEAREST PLEASE CONTACT BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:

Sandra Angel <sandrabeauty0@yahoo.com> Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 4:47 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest One .
How are you doing again today ? I believe you are well . You really made me feel like a woman , Honey i am so proud of you . Thanks a million for your lovely , i feel so happy My Prince . i want to use this opportunity to thank you for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education , l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well . i saw your mail and the mail of the bank and understand they agrees that you as my trustee , now about the request the bank needs from us l have with me here the last statement of account and the death certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal .

l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below , he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us . Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today , when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country .

BELOW HERE IS LAWYER INFORMATION.

Barrister Joshua Moussa Dufe
Phone : 00221 773 674 228
E-mail: bar.JoshuaMoussaDufe@lawyer.com
E-mail: barristerJoshuaMoussaDufe@yahoo.com
Dufe Chambers & Associate.
---------------------------------
l will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney , when contacting him i will like you to send to him your information that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high court ,

Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us , l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education , i am happy that the bank agrees you to be my trustee , do have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you , have a nice time and always think about me .
Yours forever in Love,
Sandra.

HEADER:

Received: from [41.82.115.52] by web124502.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 02 Aug 2013 01:47:58 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBPbmUgLgpIb3cKIGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgYWdhaW4gdG9kYXkgPyBJIGJlbGlldmUgeW91IGFyZSB3ZWxsIC4gWW91IHJlYWxseSBtYWRlIG1lCiBmZWVsIGxpa2UgYSB3b21hbiAsIEhvbmV5IGkgYW0gc28gcHJvdWQgb2YgeW91IC4gVGhhbmtzIGEgbWlsbGlvbiBmb3IgCnlvdXIgbG92ZWx5ICwgaSBmZWVsIHNvIGhhcHB5IE15IFByaW5jZSAuIGkgd2FudCB0byB1c2UgdGhpcyBvcHBvcnR1bml0eQogdG8gdGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8gaGVscCBtZSB0cmFuc2ZlciB0aGUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.152.567
References: <CABd=3yguubNCGU75CQqnWYaKLOMC7snKemNFfav_0AA-xf1qMQ@mail.gmail.com> <1375349010.79262.YahooMailNeo@web171504.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CABd=3ygfsGTfnZxiiq=sJhQOGPYG7WpjUs9ji+K0LQNFwPiRoQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1375433278.31126.YahooMailNeo@web124502.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 01:47:57 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Sandra Angel <sandrabeauty0@yahoo.com>
Subject: Honey please contact lawyer for the Document.

One Photo and a nice ID;

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221773430044
+447024048427
FAX: +448447749773
+221773674228
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wwbceaobanqueintt@outlook.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:19 pm

BANKING & FINANCE
LEGAL/TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS D'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST Senegal

ATT. Mr.

We the management of Central Bank of West Africa ( bceao ) We write to confirm if you are aware of $300,000 usd that was deposited by Miss Sandra kabashi to our bank in your name ? The young girl that lives in the refugee camp before in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in her country last years ago , Her late father Dr. David Kabshi , who was CEO of ELLISONTECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC in Port Sudan, Today our bank finance department have concluded that we will send you an ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw the money in your country or any part of the world , Your ATM MASTER CARD will be ready once we get your information like :

First name :........
Second names :........
House address :........
Country name :........

This information we will use it to prepare your ATM MASTER CARD you are to forward the information to us immediately

Thank you once again for your understanding with our Bank service

Yours faithfully,
Mr Dr.Ahmed N.Siop
Tel: +221771433560
transfer manager

HEADER:
Return-Path: <wwwbceaobanqueintt@outlook.fr>
Received: from COL126-W42 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 17 Nov 2015

PHONE NUMBER:
+221771433560
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.