Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarah44_willson@yahoo.com med_moumini775@yahoo.fr

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gloriajacson6064@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:37 am

WeDateFree:

Hello dear new Friend
How are you today,My name is Miss Gloria.I picked interest on you after going through your profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail Is
( gloriajacson6064@ya hoo.fr ) so that I can send you more details about me. I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply

Screen name: gloja12345
23 y/o female from Dakar, Senegal
Student
Hi. am Gloria. by name good looking respectful young Girl. kind caring down to earth honest and humble from a good christan home. seeking for a real true lover and soul mate? a man who will love me with all his heart and care for me like truely and been there for me always

Ideal match description:
a man who will love me with all his heart and care for me like truely and been there for me always

Picture used:

gloria.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:58 pm

ADDITIONS:
All About me from gloria

How are you today, I want to share to you my full life story with a business proposal which will lead us to a good relationship in near future, actually you are the only person i am disclosing my matter to due to the trust i have on you as i have gone through your profile now, Right now as i am writing this mail to you something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come . Through your profile i see you as a guardian , a savior , a friend , a good Samaritan who God will use to wipe away my tears .

Let me introduce myself to you so you can know more about me and my reason of contacting you today, I'm single and never married, i am from Libya in Africa, I am presently leaving in Dakar Senegal under the custody of a Rev Father of the (CHRIST HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) I am living in orphanage home here in Dakar senegal as the result of civil war that destroyed our home country in Libya and is still going on now.

My father Mr. Jali jacson, was the chief executive officer of oilibya Petroleum Company in Libya, and had other properties which were seized immediately after his death by the Chairman of the National Transitional Council (NTC), Mr. Mustafa Abdul jacson

My father died during the last crisis in my country (Libya). He was one of the (black Libyan) Arabized Black of Libya high officers in the leadership of formal president Muammar Gaddafi, Many innocent soul were killed, My parents and two of my brother was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel and NATO air strike, I luckily escaped to Senegal by the help of a reverend sister who took me to a place where i am residing now in Senegal.

I am a good heated girl loving and caring humble and respectful i will love to have a good relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you, if you can be able to assist me with all sincerity in your heart as i like honest, understanding and God fearing people. My hobbies are music, reading, traveling, etc

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek you assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession for investment. This money (US3.5 Million dollars) is deposited in a financial firm some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary I am now asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner for the retrieving of the fund and investment as well.

Moreover,i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself and I have contacted the concern bank so many times but they told me to get my late father death certificate confirming his death i try to get my late father death certificate which the bank request, after they told me that due to my refugee status and the law of the country they will not release the fund to me, therefore i should present a partner or trustee beneficiary who will help me stand on my behalf for them to transfer the fund into my trustee account.

now I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money with your name into your account in your country pending my arrival to meet you for us to start a new life over there, my condition here is terrible.Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray me or disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents. Moreover I have the STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information,I will like to know your full data;ie

YOUR Full Name:
Address:
Mobile Telephone:

I am now asking you to please help me stand on my behalf to make this claim, stand as my trustee beneficiary oversea and in time of the investment as well i promise you (25%) of the Money for your time wasting, phone calls, as well by helping me out from this place, i will forward you with every information of the bank and deposit certificate of the fund on your acceptance to render this unforgettable help to me.

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage home in the church, Reverend mathew foyer gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply you. Here in the orphanage home, i am living in female’s hostel . I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number . When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss gloria jacson . He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call, So if you wish to speak with me, call the phone number of the Reverend (+221774944364) Just tell him that you want to speak with me gloria jacson, he will then send for me in the female hostel.

Yours in love,
Miss gloria.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <gloriajacson6064@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.98.112] by tm20.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Nov 2015 11:10:08 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1049.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Nov 2015 11:10:08 -0000
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Gloria <gloriajacson6064@yahoo.fr>

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dear friend

Am very glad for the information you sent to me, it boost more of my confidence and trust on you, Once again thanks for all your words and the effort you’re making to see that i might regain a new life, actually i don't know how to show my appreciation for your willingness to help me out of this predicament.

I notify the finance firm before about my plan and they ask me to look for someone who can stand on my behalf because they cannot release the fund directly to me due to my refugee status, For this reason you should write to the bank and introduce yourself properly to director of Banque Islamique as my appointed foreign beneficiary to my late father's deposited fund with them, Because they promised to comply fully with any one i may choose in respect of the transfer. I have already sent a nomination letter to the bank so that they will know that I nominate you to stand on my behalf for the release of the fund.

Below is the sample of an application letter that I want you to send to the bank management via their email address below to enable them start processing the transfer of the money with your name into your account.

Remain blessed.
Gloria
==========.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Attn: Mr. Abdul Diop
Director of Foreign Operation.
Banque Islamique du Senegal.
Subject: Fund belong to late Mr. Adivi Jali

Dear Sir,

I would like to state that my name is Mr.==========, Address =========.,Nationality ===== ,phone ==========.I am the partner and the beneficiary trustee to Miss Gloria Adivi Jali, I apply officially as it was directed by Miss Gloria Adivi Jali, in respect to her late father's deposit Mr. Adivi Jali, in account Number: 012 002 6901-L . In your institution under your management...

Being the partner and the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank, May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Gloria Adivi Jali, in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Gloria Adivi Jali.

Let me know as soon as possible.

Yours truly,

----------------
========================================================

Here is the contact of the Bank.
Bank Name: banque islamique du Sénégal
Contact Person Mr.abdul diop,
(Director. Foreign / wire transfer bis)
ADDRESS: Immeuble A.Fayçal, Rue Amadou A.Ndoye angle rue Huart
BP: 3381-Cp 18. 524 DKR RP
EMAILS: bis.bnk@financier.com

========================================================
Please update me with every development from the bank for a better advice and to know when the transfer is done. Confirm to me as soon as you receive this mail.....

Yours friend
Gloria

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Bank Islamic of Sénégal – bis
Immeuble Fayçal, rue huart x amadou assène ndoye,
BP 3381 Dakar Sénégal,
Tel: 00 (221)338 223 653

September 28.2015

Attention: Mr. .

We the management of BIS Bank Dakar - Senegal Branch; We acknowledge the receipt of nomination letter from Miss Gloria Addvi Jali, appointing you to stand on her behalf for retrieving of her inheritance, I was instructed by Dr. Abdul Diop director of foreign operation / telegraphic wire transfer to write you regarding the application for claims.

And Miss. Gloria Addvi Jali, have authorize this bank (BIS) to release her late father's deposit with our Bank, by appointing you to stand as her assignee/beneficiary, Since she has authorized the release of the fund to your care as some section of the law demands.

In respect for your request the board management called for meeting this morning concerning your application as new beneficiary on our late customer Mr. Addvi Jali. Therefore you are advised to apply for fund re-claim form statuary from office of Foreign Exchange Managements control Dakar Senegal.

Bellow is their contact information’s.
Address: Leopold Sedar Senghor,
Dakar Senegal.
E-mail: E-mail: fxchanmagsn@consultant.com
fexchanmagsn@yahoo.fr

Chief Foreign Exchange Controller
Dr. William Bakore.

Contact and request for the fund Re-claim forms immediately you receive this message. Upon receive the form from exchange control, and then this bank will forward you our application form for overseas transfer, “Form A"

Caution!!! Caution!!! This message remains confidential between you and the bank management; it should not be released to any third party.

If any questions, please do not fail to contact our foreign operations director Mr. Abdul Diop for more directives / clarifications,
We Promise To Give You the Best of Our Services

Yours Truly,
Ms. Fatou Malick
(Account Dept Office BIS)

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Foreign Exchange Management.
BCEAO Headquarters - Central Bank of West African States - Banque
Centrale des États de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (BCEAO)

Attention: Mr. .

We received your mail, and you have to filled the form with the necessary information to enable this office gives an approval for the transfer of the funds into your account, but if you cannot fill them then you provide us with your information's so we fill it for you,

Before then you need to forward them to your partner Miss. Gloria to fill her’s with her father’s information’s as require by this office.

Meanwhile you are to fill the forms and return it with the required fee of 440 euros.

To insure a faster service on the approval of the transaction you advise to send the fee immediately through MONEY GRAM or ESTERN UNION money transfer, with the name of our cashier, listed below: notify us with the sender information immediately you send them.

Bellow is the information's of our cashier which you will use and send the charges.

Receiver Name: Alex Emmanuel
Address: Block 5-Office,BP 129,1 Pl. de 'Independance,
City: Dakar
Test Question: Who
Answer:FEM

As soon as you send the fee, this office will approve the release of your partner’s fund.

The direction contained In this letter has been issued under Sections 10(6) and 11(1) of the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) 2009 (42 of 2009) and is without prejudice to permissions / approvals, if any, required under any other law.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. William Bakore.
Comptroller general of Financial Operations

HEADER:
Return-Path: <fxchanmagsn@consultant.com>
Received: from [41.83.234.10] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 14 Nov 2015
From: "Foreign Exchange controling Department" <fxchanmagsn@consultant.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Foreign Exchange Management.
BCEAO Headquarters - Central Bank of West African States - Banque
Centrale des États de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (BCEAO)

Mr. .

We acknowledged the receipt of your mail, therefore below is the banking information to send us the fee as you have requested

BANK NAME --- BICIS
ADRESS --- 2, AV. L.S. SENGHOR BP 392 DAKAR.
ACCOUNT NAME --- NDEYE FATOU DIAKHATE.
ACCOUNT NOMBER ---001065500042.
CLE/RIB --- 63.
SWIFT CODE --- BICISNDXXXX.
IBAN --- SN08 SN010014.

You should scan and forward the slip immediately you make the payment for our recording purposes.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. William Bakore.
Comptroller general of Financial Operations

PHONE NUMBER:
+221774944364
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
20151116193704-ba9ddb66-me.jpg
20151116193732-8309ea07-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gloriajacson6064@yahoo.fr fxchanmagsn@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

REFERENCES BANCAIRES
INTITULE DE COMPT : SOLTANI MOHAMMAD
ADRESSE SIEGE : YOFF QUARTIER NGAPAROU DAKAR SENEGAL
DOMICILIATION : BANQUE REGIONALE DE SOLIDARITE
DAKAR-SENEGAL
N° COMPTE : SN125 01002 018348100119 / 17
(BANQUE) (AGENCE) (COMPTE) (RIP)

BIC CODE: BRSWSNDAXXX (MT 103 FIELD 5 7 A)
POUR VOS TRANSFERTS
DEVISE : EURO – CAD- GBP-CHF
NOTRE CORRESPONDANT : UNICREDIT GROUP
BIC CODE : UNCRITMMXXX (MT 103 FIELD 56 A)
DEVISE : EURO –USD
NOTRE CORRESPONDANT : UBAF PARIS (UNION DES BANQUES ARABES & FRANCAISES)

English Translation:
BANK REFERENCES
TITLE COUNT: MOHAMMAD SOLTANI
OFFICE ADDRESS: NEIGHBORHOOD YOFF NGAPAROU DAKAR SENEGAL
ADDRESS: BANK REGIONAL SOLIDARITY
DAKAR SENEGAL
NO ACCOUNT: SN125 01002 018 348 100 119/17
(BANK) (AGENCY) (ACCOUNT) (RIP)

BIC CODE: BRSWSNDAXXX (MT 103 FIELD July 5 A)
FOR YOUR TRANSFER
CURRENCY: EURO - CAD-GBP-CHF
OUR CORRESPONDENT: UNICREDIT GROUP
BIC CODE: UNCRITMMXXX (MT 103 FIELD 56 A)
CURRENCY: EURO -USD
OUR CORRESPONDENT: UBAF PARIS (UNION OF ARAB BANKS & FRENCH)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Sister Loretta's Skype ID:
live:sisterlorretta1

Hello dear,
I Guess you are doing great.
I'm very sorry that i could not reply your mail in time i was very busy in office with Hope World wide Outreach organisation,

I got some gifts and items from this organization, your thought just came in my mind and I decided to send some to you as presents. actually I do not have need for some of these items so i felt they might be useful to you. and also to register in your heart that I came first among your friends.

I sent the gift through a friend and also a Co_worker, Rev,Sister Lorretta Nelson As she went to Senegal yesterday for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with her groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.

yesterday after participating in a Church meeting we held here and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you when she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way to Haiti, Hope Worldwide Aid support to Haiti.

I believe where the Rev, Sister Lorretta Nelson is residing (the Senegal) might be closer to you or your residence country. You should contact her via email( sisterlorretta1@hotmail.com ) regarding how to receive your gift package and you should send her your home Address and telephone number OK.

I sent it from my innermost heart and belief you gonna appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way.

I know that you will be in need of this item in one way or the other. The content of the pack are 2 HP laptops computers, 1 i-phone, Video Camera,some jewelries and AN ENVELOPE.
I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Rev,Sister Lorretta Nelson to deliver it to you because she didn't travel with much luggage of her own when she was traveling.

Inside the ENVELOPE. ; you will see a bank cheque of 15000 Dollars,
cash this Cheque in any bank over there and use it to Rent an
apartment in a city, put it in order and furnish it very well; because i will be visiting you once am back from Haiti, i will like to spend up to 2 months before i travel back to UNITED KINGDOM. So that i will know if your country will be among the 7 countries Our Organization will visit next year,

Update me when you receive it, so I will be aware. I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization if you would be interested. I will get to you when i come back.
Yours truly,
Dr.mrs. Gloria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.