Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hamidah.inter@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hamidah.inter@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

* 120.140.112.239 Packet One Networks Sdn Bhd, Internet Services Pro Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Return-Path: <hamidah.inter@gmail.com>
Received: from User (unknown [120.140.112.239])
by mail.krasgz.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id A94D42160C;
Sun, 8 Nov 2015 06:07:41 +0700 (KRAT)
Reply-To: <hamidah.inter@gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE I NEED HELP FROM YOU, GOD WILL ALSO HELP YOU TOO !!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 07:09:34 -0800
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

My name is Hamidah, i'm 22 years old i was born an broth up in Australia , i'm Daughter of chief imam Muhammad who dead 5years Ago by struck sickness
and that's why we came back home to Malaysia....because of the sickness got my parents so Brock of Money,and no body to help us and it was only my ether
brother that was there for us.....and now he's so sick for pass 4months now ,and my only ether sister that i have she now have cancer of the breast.....and
now she's in the hospital and the doctor said that she have to Attend for an operation now ...and no money to help and i don't want to misbehave that's
why i write to you for your help what ever you can support my family with is okay for us just to save my sister's life...any Amount you can help us with
God will reword you back in the name of Allah.I am really sorry for mailing you without knowing you but my mind and my soul accepted you and your family
that is why i am telling you my situation and condition here

my aconty NO: 11405300583244

my name : Siti Hamidah Binti Muhammad

my email : hamidah.inter@gmail.com

please if have another way to help me you can reply me or this my contact : +60169186912
=
+60169186912
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.