Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubadavidkofippllc@gmail.com infoubapaydept@accountant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ubadavidkofippllc@gmail.com infoubapaydept@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:20 am

Attn: Beneficiary ,

How are you today? Hope all is well.

Thanks for your response and your kind interest to handle this transaction with me in strict confidence and for the details that you have given to me, in which you indicated your willingness to assist me in this mutually beneficial transaction, thank you.

Having noted your full information, I have forwarded it to our payment department and filled in an application of claim on your behalf which the payment department received and approved it and request you to fill the below letter of claim and email it to them immediately so that they can commence the processing and procedures of this payment to you.

Therefore sir, all you need to do now is to fill this letter of claim and email it to the payment department with the email address: infoubapaydept@accountant.com on the letter of claim right? and once you have filled and email the letter of claim to the payment department, you inform me right?

Finally, I want you to know that honest is the only key to get this transaction done so you and i need to consider honesty as our first key point in achieving this transaction right?

Thanks as I will be waiting to hear from you.

Mr.Kola Bukola,
Payment Coordinator Rep,
UBA Bank Plc

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

BANK EMAIL ADDRESS:infoubapaydept@accountant.com

ATTENTION, LETTER OF CLAIM TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

RE: MR. JOHNSON (US$3,500,000:00) WITH ACCOUNT NO: 511404015122

I AM ............... A CITIZEN OF ........... AND RELATIVE TO LATE
MR. JOHNSON .

MEANWHILE, I AM WRITING THIS LETTER IN RESPECT OF MY LATE RELATIVE MR. JOHNSON , WHO DIED IN APRIL 6TH 2011; HE DEPOSITED THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN NIGERIA PLC, WHICH MY REPRESENTATIVE MR.KOLA BUKOLA,
INFORMED ME ABOUT IT FOR ME TO CLAIM AND RECEIVE THE FUND.

I AM SORRY FOR NOT BEEN ABLE TO COME FORWARD TO CLAIM MY LATE RELATIVES FUND AND ESTATE AS STATED IN SOME OF THE DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE OVER THERE, I HAVE NOT BEEN INFORMED OF THESE DEVELOPMENT AND THAT IS WHY IT TOOK ME TIME TO REQUEST FOR MY INHERITANCE BUT I'M NOW SET TO CLAIM MY INHERITANCE THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS
(US$3,500,000:00) WHICH HAS BEEN IN UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN NIGERIA PLC BEFORE MY RELATIVES UNTIMELY DEATH.

I WOULD BE VERY GLAD IF MY INHERITANCE ISSUE IS LOOKED INTO AND THE FUND PAID INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT, WHICH THE PARTICULARS ARE STATED BELOW: BENEFICIARY'S

BENEFICIARY NAME: A
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:
NAME OF BANK:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BRANCH CODE:
SWIFT CODE:
BRANCH NAME:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:

FURTHERMORE, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR WOULD WISH TO CONTACT ME ON THIS MATTER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO BY CONTACTING ME ON THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR EVER ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

YOURS SINCERELY,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ubadavidkofippllc@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x244.google.com (mail-lf0-x244.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::244])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id qq7si25856057lbb.141.2015.10.27.13.18.19
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN PLC
15 BROS STREET VICTORIA
ISLAND LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEL: 2904864/ +2348127647975
Email:- infoubapaydept@accountant.com
Date: 28/10/2015

Our Ref: UCB/NIG-45 015 Your Payment Ref Code: 009475 Date:28-10-2015

ATTN: MR. ,

Good Day,

This is to notify you that this office has acknowledged the receipt of your email with your full bank details being Filled in the letter of claim and submitted to us for the claim of your late relative and our customers fund late MR. JOHNSON who left behind fund valued (US$3,500,000:00). Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars before his untimely death.

Having recieved the letter of claim, we wish to inform you that this organization have after our verification on your request and considering the information of Late Mr.Johnson , with the documents we have here in our office that was submitted by his Representative Mr. Kola Bukola, we have started the procedures of payment and will further the process by moving your payment file to the remittance department for clearance and stamping of your request.

In the interim, we require you to scan and email us with your I.D Card or any means of identification, it can be drives license or the drives license number or an international passport or the international passport number, this will enable us perfect our verification and have a perfect detail of whom we are dealing with.

Meanwhile, I will call on the secretary of the bank MR. WIKE AZU to pass on your entire file with the letter of claim to the remittance department for the processing commencement of the release of your inheritance to you. We look forward for your Reply to us once you recieve this acknowledgement letter.

Finally, this office will also want you to note that we work from Monday to Saturday from 8.a.m to 5.p.m so you can pass any message to us within the working hours.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Angela Desmond.
FOREIGN PAYMENT CONSULTANT
OFFICER UBA BANK PLC.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <infoubapaydept@accountant.com>
Received: from [207.244.77.3] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 28 Oct 2015

UNION COMMERCIAL BANK PLC
15 BROS STREET VICTORIA
ISLAND LAGOS-NIGERIA
Email:- inforemittanceucb@accountant.com
Date: 05/11/2015

Our Ref: UCB/NIG-45 015 Your Payment Ref Code: 009475 Date:05-11-2015

Good Day,

The management of this agency wishes to Inform That The Legal/Reconcilation Department Of The United Bank for Africa Plc Have After All Substantiation On The Documents And Informations Of The Late Man you submitted, confirmed and Approved Your Name For The Immediate Payment Of The Sum Of Us$3,500,000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred United State Dollars)

This approval was given After Our Verification On Your File And The Application Letter Attach To It With The Information Of Late Mr. Johnson And Some Of The Document Presented For The Claim By His Represetative Mr.Kola Bukola of Uba, Your Name Has Been Approved As The Next Of Kin To Our Late Customer Your Relative, For The Release Of Your US$3,500,000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred United State Dollars) Into Your Nominated Account.

The Approval of your fund was not only given by us but also from the Federal Government of Nigeria/ the office of the accountant general of the federation and also from the African Union of foreign payment agency and our board of director having signed the release of your fund to you. Now you can view the attachment of the approval certificates issued in your favor and you are to keep it save for future use.

Meanwhile, For The Immediate Precuring And Release Of Your Inheritance, You Are To Provide This Office With The Following Requirement:

1. Death Certificate Of The Deceased.
2. Deposit certificate.
3. Us$1,525 One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Five united states dollars (US$1,525 .00) For The Transfer Charges

You Are Required To Send The Transfer Charge (US$1,525 .00) Through Western Union Money Transfer To Our Bank Account Payment Office With The Information Below:

Receivers Name: WIKE AZU.
Receivers Address: Lagos Nigeria.
Text Question: RECEIVER?
Answer: WIKE.

Email Us The Text Question And Answer Immediately And The (Mtcn) Control Number Of The Money Sent Immediately.

As Soon As We Receive The Transfer Charge And The Requested Documents I Will Definetely Furnish You With The Payment Analysis On The Transfer Of Your Inheritance Funds.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Angela Desmond.
OFFICER UCB BANK NIGERIA.

UNION COMMERCIAL BANK PLC
15 BROS STREET VICTORIA
ISLAND LAGOS-NIGERIA
Email:- inforemittanceucb@accountant.com
Date: 12/11/2015

Our Ref: UCB/NIG-45 015 Your Payment Ref Code: 009475 Date:12-11-2015

Good Day Sir,

We recieved and noted your email and below is our coresponding bank account details:

BANK NAME: SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
BANK ADDRESS: 0169 BIG-C HUA MAK, RAMKAMHEANG, BANGKOK, THAILAND.
ACCOUNT NAME: LASIKA KAMJONMENUKUL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 169-251091-2
SWIFT CODE: SICOTHBK
ACCOUNT ADDRESS: SOI 7 ON-NUT, BANGKOK, THAILAND

You can transfer the fees US$1,525 Dollars to our corresponding bank above and once they recieve the fees and confirm to us, we will complete your fund transfer procees and send you your fund transfer analysis.

Email us the transfer slip after you transfer the money so the we can forward the same to corresponding bank for the confirmation of the payment.

We await the slip.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Angela Desmond.
OFFICER UCB BANK NIGERIA.

PHONE NUMBER:
+2348127647975
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Attachments
20151113000322-86813bbc-me.jpg
20151113000324-0ea756c3-me.jpg
20151113000326-a604d514-me.jpg
20151113000328-a5443c2d-me.jpg
20151113000330-ba572f44-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.