Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smithjoyce1989@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

smithjoyce1989@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:50 pm

Hello it is my pleasure to communicate with you if you will have interest in me to know each other for relationship and will be glad if you write to me through email, so i can send you my picture and we talk more, As am not always on site mail me( smithjoyce1989@gmail.com ) Thanks from Joyce, smithjoyce1989 at gmail.com

joyce
Female / Single
24 - / Germany

About Me
I am very cute and sexy, fit, balanced, caring, compassionate, fun-loving, down to earth, positive, funny, intelligent, ambitious, confident, and outgoing girl with a contagious laugh.
Looking For
Someone who still enjoys adventure in life and fun escapades. Traveling is a must for this girl. Would enjoy spoiling and making him the center of my universe! Older gentleman invited
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 150
Weight(kg) 80
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: smithjoyce1989@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:33 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear.

Thanks for your Responds and Season's greetings to you and your family. how are you today?
Here is all about my life, please read it every well again and again, before replying to me OK, Please if you don't understand what i write ask me, but don't reply or waste my time is you don't want to help me,
I know this email will look strange and surprising telling somebody i don't know about my life, but there's need for that in as much as my own family wants me dead so telling somebody i don't know my life might save my life please bear with me. please read my message well before reply, I will Really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Ms '' ''Joyce Smith'' 23 years old girl from Sierra Leone. the daughter of Late Dr. Johnson Smith. the former adviser to vice president of the Republic of Sierra Leone and standard bearer of the Sierra Leone National Union, My father was died by car crash while he was traveling from Jackson, Michigan to (USA). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my uncle.
My uncle is planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. ( He hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents)
So I decided to run to church one Reverend assisted me to a refugee camp where I am now under Refugee camp in Tambacounda Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for i know that you can be of help to my ugly situation,
I has big hope here i am today that anyone that help me will not regret of knowing me or helping me out from this condition i am today, My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ( Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars in a foreign Bank which am the only child and next of kin.
However if you have that God open mind to help me for the transfer half of the money first,so when am with you we finish the remaining money, I shall forward you with the necessary details on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for Helping me to transfer this money into your account, After the money transfer into your account, then you send me some money to start coming over to your country, or you come over and take me out from this refugee camp,
I don't have phone here, but if you will to speak to me on phone, i will plead with one Reverend father who will give me phone number in the camp. it is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp,
Please do keep this only to your self, please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred into your account. I will appreciate if only you can first help me come over your country, then will can do the process of the transfer together,
I am waiting for your ideal,please read my message and understand it before replying please,
Yours Joyce,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <smithjoyce1989@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lb0-x231.google.com (mail-lb0-x231.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::231])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d189si12684798lfe.94.2015.11.02.05.08.12
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015
Subject: Yours Joyce

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello dear,

I thank you ones again for your kindness towards me.

I will also like to see you face to face,i like your sympathy upon me very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine after my praying and fasting in which i ask God to direct me to the right person i will have my trust on in which he will never disappoint me at all and i contacted you in which God so good you responded to me which make me have the faith and believe in you that you will not disappoint me after you have my money in your position.

My dear please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's. My dear is for you and you alone. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status,In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information with the both email address, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the amount deposited by my late father Dr. Johnson Smith, to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,the name of the bank is (Unity Trust bank Plc London)

Below are the bank contact information please contact the bank for the transfer:

UNITY TRUST BANK PLC,
Transfer Manager:Mr. Richard Wilcox.
Tel : 7031897763

E-mail : utbpl@safe-mail.net
E-mail : richardwilcox52@yahoo.co.uk

Information about the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor : Dr. Johnson Smith,
Nationality : Sierra Leone
Next of kin : Ms Smith Joyce
Amount deposited : (3.5 Million USD)
Account number : UTB/745608902546/QB/91/A

my dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my passport to meet you in your country.

I waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever
Joyce

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello dear,

How are you today,I believe you are doing well.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am getting better here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my late father fund into your position for a better life with you soon.I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my fund to your account.

Dear i can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my fund to your position.Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificates, As the lawyer ask me about the certificate which i have given to the lawyer. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading the mail, i discussed it with Rev Sister. and she took me to this lawyer, Barrister Dr. Ken Afred. He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal.I will like you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you transfer the fund from UNITY TRUST BANK into your account on my behalf of me due to my refugee status,

His contact information are as follows:

Email: Dr.kenafred_lawfirm@dr.com
Email: Dr.kenafred@yahoo.fr

Barr Dr. Ken Afred.
Office telephone number:
+221-778 618 919
God bless you as you contact him immediately.

I wait to hear from you soon.
Yours Joyce,

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
35, Yue gran yoff Wagu Diouf (2rd-floor)
Tel: +221-778-618-919. Dakar Senegal,
Email: Dr.kenafred_lawfirm@dr.com
Email: dr.kenafred@yahoo.fr
OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR REF:LMC/0549 DATE: 10/11/2015
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

Attn: Mr. .

Acknowledgment To Mr. , Request over getting to him and his partner Ms Smith Joyce, An Authentication Documents From this firm, Power of Attorney And Affidavits of Oath, Which will enable the Bank to Deal with you on behalf of your partner, Ms Smith Joyce Who was here in my office to discuss on how to Issue This letter of Authorization on A Transaction to you.

Dr Ken Afred Chambers and associate, Hereby indicating that we have fully accepted the consultant of this partners, And have undertaking the services of getting To Mr. , And his Partner Ms Smith Joyce The Letter of actualize, That willingly this transfer is well think and freely accepted that the transaction of her's Funds will go to position of Mr. Account, With due Respect to this service the firm have gone through the needs and Ascertain the cost of this service from the federal high court of justice here in Dakar Senegal and is listed as follows.

Purposes. The Costs in France Cfa.

A --Authentication of the power of attorney...175,000 France Cfa

B --Swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here,Before it becomes valid...135, 000. France Cfa.

C --Notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here)......90, 000.France Cfa

D --The firm legal Processing fees.......65,000 France Cfa

Total of all you are to send now is (465,000 France Cfa only ) to get everything done from the high court here in Senegal which is Equivalence to $763,

This fee of $763 you advice to send is for high court of Senegal to issue out the documents in your name to enable the transfer of your partner take place into your nominated Bank Account in your country.

To speedy the process you are to get the fees sent through Western Union OR Money-gram transfer. As soon as you are ready for the process of required documents from my law firm, and Western Union is the fast way of receiving and sending money to enable my Nobel law firm picked up the money through the local Western Union agent here and proceed for the preparation of the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath, Write or call my Law firm for Notification as soon as you send the fees to enable the chambers have the fees collect here and proceed with the preparation of the documents, Which you are to have available within 12 to 18 hours, As soon as the law firm got the fees for the services,

I Dr.Ken Afred Is here to agree that with the firm bill Stated to you, Perio the name and the ref sign of the firm is sealed that the services of you,In this firm will not be delay or by any mines fail the appointed date since we are on working days you will have the documentswithin 12 to 18 hours available,You are to send the money immediately With this information below to enable us carry on the process of the documents,

SEND THE MONEY WITH MY SECRETARY NAME BELOW, THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AND CALL ME ON PHONE IMMEDIATELY YOU MADE THE PAYMENT, AM IN THE HIGH COURT NOW WAITING FOR YOU,(AMOUNT YOU ARE TO SEND IS $763 USD)

Receiver Name As Below,

NAME:........ NMOYEM FAMOUS

CITY:....................... Dakar
ADDRESS:..... 35, Yue gran yoff Wagu Diouf (2rd-floor)
QUESTION:................Hello
ANSWER:......................Famous
AMOUNT TO SEND:...........$763

I wait to receive the details of CODE and scan copy of the payment slip as soon as you send the money,
Thanks

Sincerely in service,
Barrister Dr. Ken Afred.
Accredited Attorneys.
Dakar, Senegal. --Tel: +221-778-618-919.

Ken Afred.

President République du Sénégal / Barr.Dr. Ken Afred Law Chambers & Associés

HEADER:
Return-Path: <dr.kenafred@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.98.79] by tm3.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Nov 2015 08:29:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1016.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Nov 2015 08:29:54 -0000
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015
Reply-To: "Dr. Ken Afred" <dr.kenafred@yahoo.fr>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER

Acknowledgment of your prompt mail respond to my noble law firm, I hereby inform you that i have a joint account with my wife, I advice you to made the payment with my bank manager account information below, You have make the payment quick transfer to enable me receive the money before 24 hours:

Here is my bank manager account information, Made the payment and get back to me with paymet slip.

Account Name: UKA IFEANYI SAMPSON
Account: 0090901021017801
Bank Name: ECOBANK SENEGAL
Swift Code: ECOCSNDA
Address: KM 5 AVENUE CHEIKH ANTA DIOP

I wait to receive scan copy of the payment slip as soon as you send the money,

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778713393
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031897763
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221778618919
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
11948202_433252496876350_930141762_n.jpg
a (1).jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:54 am

In regards of our conversation on phone, Now we can have full trust on each other, You have to made the payment quick transfer to enable me receive the money fast:

Here is my driver bank account information, Made the payment and get back to me with paymet slip.

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.

NAME OF THE BANK : UBA, SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS : UBA Sénégal, Route des Almadies Zone 12 lot D

SWIFT CODE : UNAFSNDA

IBAN NUMBER: SN153 01301 301070002829 41

BANK CODE : SN153

CODE GUICHET: 01303

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301070002829

CLE RIB: 41

I wait to receive scan copy of the payment slip as soon as you send the money,
Thanks

Sincerely in service,
Barrister Dr. Ken Afred.
Accredited Attorneys.
Dakar, Senegal. --Tel: +221-778-618-919.

Ken Afred.

President République du Sénégal / Barr.Dr. Ken Afred Law Chambers & Associés
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:07 am

Hello,

I write to you inform you about the good news and happiness in my life today, I Mrs Joyce the young lady who pleaded and asked for your help in transferring my late father's fund into your account. I thank God and i wish to let you know am still alive and in good health, Also telling you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the good co-operation and trust of my new partner from Paraguay into his account here in Paraguay,

I am very sorry that it didn't work out for both of us. please do understand, that i have to survived, because of your absent then,and i get sick with typhoid fever due to the suffering in the camp,during the visit of UN to the camp, i was introduce to him by Reverend James Victor and he help me transfer into his account then took me with him to Paraguay where i am now.

As a matter of fact your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated. You have to contact Reverend in charge of the camp now. Rev. James Victor direct with his address and contacts ( E-mail: revjamesvictor57@gmail.com ) ( +221778713393 ) he came back to Senegal yesterday from Paraguay because he traveled with us, also get in touch with him. He will send you the total sum of $280,000.00 Cheque which i sign for your compensation for all you and attempts to assist me in this matter. get in touch with Rev, James and instruct him how to send the cheque to your direct location.

Contact E-mail: revjamesvictor57@gmail.com
Tell-Phone .... +221778713393
Name.... Rev. James Victor,

I hope i could come to your country and be with you and your family but i found it's never the will of God, so feel free to contact and get in touch with Rev James. immediately for him to send and deliver the cheque to you without any delay.

Thanks once again Dearest.
Yours beloved sister,
Mrs Joyce.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.