Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officedesk@qq.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officedesk@qq.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:11 pm

CONTACT MR. EDWARD CLINTON
Barr. Edward Clinton <officedesk@qq.com> Today at 12:43 AM
Message body
Northman Law Firm,
International Corporate & Business Law Firm federal capital city Abuja Nigeria.Securities Corporate Finance & Business Law Domestic and International Business Practice.
Attention Dear,
How are you doing today? Hope you are doing great, Thank you.
My Name is Barrister, Edward Clinton, I am originally from United States of America with Northman Law Firm and Real Estate solicitors Abuja Nigeria, We have a deceased client an American Citizen,member of Gulf States and member of Nigeria Government Oil & Gas Finance, who died Atif, and left a Sum Amount of(USD$27,000,000,00) Twenty-Seven, Million United State Dollars in a Foreign Account under our Law Firm,he bears the same surname with you.
Since his death I have received several letters from the Bank where he deposited the fund before his death, to provide his next of kin or any of his relatives who can make claim to the funds before the end of the Month or the Bank will be left with no option than to confiscate the fund and turn the money back to the state as it has been marked unclaimed, Contact me if you are interested this is a deal between me and you, again we have only two weeks to move this fund out.
Thanks Best Regards,
Barr. Edward Clinton
Mobile +2348165197316
Email: barristeredwardclintonxx4@mail.ru
********************************************************************************************************************************************
Northman Law Firm provides sophisticated and comprehensive advice to companies and individuals in their day-to-day business, in Libya,Nigeria Egypt, South Sudan, Ghana USA, London, combining high quality legal services with a direct relationship with the clients our personalized attention, competitive.
********************************************************************************************************************************************
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.