Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

auditandmonitoringunit@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

auditandmonitoringunit@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:10 am

Ogah Ralph <auditandmonitoringunit@live.com>
To
Message body
Sir

Good day. Why did you allow Citibank to return your fund to source. What happened? I know that doing business in Africa can present one with serious challenges but others are getting paid.Yes, many of them do not keep their promises once they have received their fund in their account. Some are faithful to their word. I have proof of what I am saying.

Listen, you need a suitable local partner who understands the subtleties of the local political setting in Africa. Your fund will be paid to you. I give you this assurance. Arrangements have been finalized, but it's all behind the scene stuff. What percentage are you prepared to release to me and my partners out of the Three Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States' DOLLARS, after you have received it? Speak now let me wrap it up. I know what to do and how to go about this. All I need is your complete cooperation.I have no one else bu God on my side. There's no failure in Him.

I am presently on assignment in London but I am fully prepared to go to anywhere in Africa because of this if you are ready to give me the necessary information I require. I here to assist the London Metropolitan Police in the investigation of a former Minister of Petroleum of Nigeria, Diezani Alison Madueke. See this website:

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/ exclusive/50billion-oil-fraud- diezani-aluko-omokore-aiteo- sahara-energy-omokore- wagbatsoma-for-trial/

You can reach me directly on this number: (+44)-792-454-8373. The woman has opened up to me and confided in me. She has Fifteen Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars in a secure a safe place that she would like me to secretly move out for her.I have strong connections with the Interpol and Met Police here in London and anything is possible. I need a strong hearted person to partner with. I am never under pressure or distressed because I know exactly what to do.

PLEASE NOTE:

The transfer instructions to your bank shall state: “Funds are clean and clear, of non-criminal origin and are payable in cash immediately upon receipt by beneficiary’s bank.”

Get back to me if you are interested and capable.

Dr Ogah Ralph
+447924548373
Email: auditdepartment@live.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.