Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marie Darline Exume.

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marie Darline Exume.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:21 pm

How do you do?
I am Miss Sonia by name a nice girl,
and i like to have a friendship with you,
I will give you my pictures and tell
you about me, OK E-mail me.
soniakones18@live.com

sonialove
Female / Single
28 - Madrid / Spain

Slogan
Amour de vie
About Me
Salut je suis une femme tende belle agréable a vivre je peux dire une perle rare mais bon seul avec le temps tu me connaitra
Looking For
Je ne sais ou tu te cache mais j'ai besoin de toi toi qui est si tendre sympas agréable et très calin
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 173
Weight(kg) 58
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Little
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession Esthéticienne
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

sonia.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: soniakones18@live.com soniali2@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:15 pm

Same Banker phone number here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26015&p=82440&hilit=marrybol%40hotmail.com#p82440

E-mail to the above gets a reply from: soniali2@outlook.com

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear

Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out the time to write even if you have not seen me, i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love. I will really like to have a good relationship with you after reading your profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile.

I am Miss Sonia Ali the only daughter of Dr Azhan Ali 26 years old nursing student, from Al-Khartūm Sudan, but presently seeking asylum in the UN refugee Camp in Senegal as a result of war in my country, my father of a blessed memory by name Late Dr. Azhan Ali who was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Khartoum (the capital of Sudan) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my Father and my Mother and my only brother Amudu in cold blood. and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militias came to our house, and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

Actually am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own person. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me.

Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent. My late father of blessed memory, deposited the sum of U.S $3.8M (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) with one of the leading bank in Europe, with my name as the next of kin in the will.

Now my problem is that during the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement with the financial institution stating that the money can only be released to me when i am 30yrs of age or Alternatively, once i am able to present a foreign trusted partner who will stand for me and help me for investment. So it is based on this that I want you to come in as my partner/ trustee so that the bank can transfer this money into your account then I will come over to your country to join you.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2nd year in Nursing school, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this medium address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely and i will like to know more about you and i will also want to received your full names, address and phone No in your next mail showing that you are interested to help me. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i am giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you.

I hope to hear from you soon, I am under the custody of Reverend Issac Matthew here in this Refugee camp, his phone is +221-771-663-543, and am in Female hostel room 14. meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
have a nice day and think about me. Attached here is my pictures

as I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours In love

Miss Sonia Ali

HEADER:
Return-Path: <soniali2@outlook.com>
Received: from DBXPR04MB237.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([169.254.10.84]) by
DBXPR04MB237.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([169.254.10.84]) with mapi id
15.01.0312.014; Mon, 2 Nov 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest ,

Thanks for your respond to my request. I appreciate the time you brought out to respond to me and i have prayed over and over again that God will make this transfer a successful one.

Here in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this any more that is why i am going to give you all information about this deposit with love and trust. once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my studies why you help me for investment. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to us, and i assure you that if god will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life, from the first time i wrote you, i know you will not betray me that is why i have trusted you. I have confidence to go ahead with you in this transaction because i have prayed over it and my heart said i should continue with you.

Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

Royal Bank Of Scotland
Address: Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
contact person: Rory Cullinan
Email: rbs.transfer@gmx.com
Direct line: 0044-131-549-8888
Customer service line: +44-703-5933-099

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please send mail to them today because i have written to them and have introduce you to them as my partner. when you get them on line, tell them that you are my partner.

You are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your account in your country.

My father's account information

ACCOUNT NAME IS......................Dr. Azhan Ali.
AMOUNT.............$3.8 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN...................... Miss Sonia Ali
ACCOUNT NUMBER......................45008901546
ACCOUNT CODE .......................RBS 165810 .

My dearest, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and contact them introducing your self as my foreign partner.

You can send this shot note to the bank

DEAR MR. RORY CULLINAN, Email: rbs.transfer@gmx.com

I AM THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN INTRODUCED BY MISS SONIA ALI THE NEXT OF KIN TO THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION

ACCOUNT NAME IS......................Dr. Azhan Ali.
AMOUNT.......................$3.8 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN...................... Miss Sonia Ali
ACCOUNT NUMBER......................45008901546
ACCOUNT CODE .......................RBS 165810 .

I WANT POSSIBILITY OF TRANSFERRING IT TO MY POSSESSION BECAUSE I AM HER FOREIGN PARTNER STANDING TO HELP HER FOR A BETTER FUTURE.
THANK.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank after you contact them. Please take good care, and always put me in your daily prayers,

God bless you,

Yours truly,

Sonia.

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello My Dearest love ,

How are you doing once again? I believe you are still doing fine. Mine here is not too bad because i can feel my freedom as a result of the progress am having so far.

Thank you so much for all your concern and care towards me. I appreciate the way everything is moving and i believe we will get to our destination very shortly.

Like i said before, i have the deposit certificate and death certificate of my late father with me but i don't have the power of attorney and affidavit of Oath which the bank says will be prepared by a lawyer in Senegal.

I and the Reverend have gone to meet and finalized discussion with a good lawyer who can help us in making the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I told him everything about us. He said he will like to have personal communication with you before he start this service.

I want you to contact this lawyer on both phone and e-mail telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 3.8 million dollars from the bank were my father made this deposit to your account. The lawyer said he can not deal with me because of my refugee status that is why it is important you contact him immediately and find out how possible he can get this documents for us since the bank are waiting for it. His contact information are as follows below.

Name: Barrister Pascal Diara
E-mail address: (barpascalchambers@lawyer.com)
Office phone number: +221-776919224.

I want you to contact him immediately by both email and phone to discuss with
him regarding the two documents power of attorney and affidavit of oath.

I hope to here from you soon after contacting the lawyer so that i will know what he said. Please you can call me through the Rev father's office phone so we can talk if there is something you don't understand. here is the phone no again +221771663543

Yours lovingly.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Bar (Dr) PASCAL DIARA CHAMBERS.
(Principal Partner) (ESQ)
NO 12, Boulevard de la Gueule Tapee DAKAR SENEGAL.
(2ND-floor) Dakar,Senegal.
Office Tel: +221-776-919-224

Respected : Mr .

Sequel to your request for my legal services in securing A Power Of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath permitting you the right for the transfer in respect of Miss Sonia Ali claim of her late father Dr. Azhan Ali in Royal Bank of Scotland, For her late father deposited fund in the bank upon the recommendation of transfer department of the bank as an accredited attorney , I hereby accept to perform my services with display of professionalism and ethics.

I will need more of your information your recent Address, age , occupation as you want it to appear in your file in the federal high court and your direct phone number for an urgent call.

So to register your file below is the cost of legalizing all these document i am waiting for the legal fees to procure the document.

Stamp duty Fee : $500
Notary and Authentication fee: $300
oath fee: $ 200
our service charge $350

Total : $1.350.00 ( One thousand Three hundred and fifty Dollars) You have to make this payment with the Western Union money Transfer agents or Money Gram so that i can proceeding to high court.

You are advised to send this fees of $ 1.350.00 immediately so that i can visit the Federal high court and proceed for the document.

Below is the information of my cashier to send the money .

Name:.............NGWOBIA GOODLUCK
Address:........................... 12,Boulevard de la Gueule Tapee
PHONE Number_______ +221-776-919-224
DAKAR SENEGAL.

I wait the information of payment as soon as you send the money , the transfer code and questions and answers.

Note: We do not accept to pay for a clients because all the payment goes to the Magistrate in the federal high court, hope you understand.

Note: the procurement and legalize of the document will take two working days, i will be waiting for your urgent response.

I always pledge my total service.
Hon. Barr. Pascal Diara (Esq.)
Principal Attorney in charge.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barpascalchambers@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.82.129.131] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 7 Nov 2015
From: "Bar Pascal Dia Chambers" <barpascalchambers@lawyer.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Respected Mr. .

Bellow is the account for the legal payment.

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA) DAKAR-SENEGAL
ACCONUT NAME: ANTHONY KELECHI EDEH
IBAN CODE: SN153 01301 301010028580 10
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 30101002858010

i will wait you send the payment slip after you make the payment also your full information to register your file so that i can proceed for the legal service.

Best Regards.

Barr. Pascal Diara.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771663543
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447035933099 (Posted at the other thread)
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+441315498888
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

FAX: +447031970059
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221776919224
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
Ali.Sonia.jpg
Sonialove.jpg
unnamed.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: barpascalchambers@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Respected. Mr .

Please use this below account for the payment immedaitely send me the payment slip after you send the money to enable me follow up the transfer and know when is through.

BANK NAME: CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK ( AGENCE DE DUNES)
ACCOUNT HOLDER: NDIAYE MARIE
NO DE COMPTE: 034180585601
GUICHET: 01288
BANQUE: SN012
CLE RIB: 26
SWIFT CODE: CBAOSNDA
IBAN: SN012 01288 034180585601 26

I am waiting for your urgent confirmation as soon as you read my mail.

Best Regards.

Barr. Pascal Diara.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

soniali2@outlook.com revfrankhenry01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Greetings dear ,

I am happy to inform you that i have relocate to London with the help of a foreign partner, it happens that things where getting worst and worst each day so many things where going on people dying especially children, this is why the camp authority wants to relocate us where there was no means of communication on my side because of the delay so i came across a man though hes old so am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the reverend Father whom use to be my God father when i was in the camp, i have drop the package for you, his name is Reverend Frank Henry and his email address is as follows ( revfrankhenry01@gmail.com ).

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Frank Henry and instruct him where to send you the draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father Frank Henry on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay through the prepared draft.

Take care and bye for now.

As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay, Here is his email contact address: (revfrankhenry01@gmail.com)

Have a joyful and pleasant day.
Yours sincerely,

Sonia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.