Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:40 pm

Bank Account Used By The Scammer:

Alright send it to this account and forward the payment slip to me when your done.

BANK NAME:............................: ECOBANK SENEGAL
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:......: GUEYE AISSATA
BANK CODE:.......................: SN094
ACCOUNT CODE:......................: 01012
ACCOUNT NUMBER:.............: 901020977001
CLE RIB:...............................: 45
SWIFT CODE:.........................ECOCSNDA

HEADER:
Received: from mail-ob0-x242.google.com (mail-ob0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::242])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id l78si18729062oig.36.2015.10.07.05.34.33
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 07 Oct 2015 05:34:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::242 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c01::242;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::242 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ob0-x242.google.com with SMTP id gx8so935773obc.1
for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 07 Oct 2015 05:34:33 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.60.125.8 with SMTP id mm8mr457421oeb.73.1444221272881; Wed,
07 Oct 2015 05:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.212.69 with HTTP; Wed, 7 Oct 2015 05:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5uR5axpXenvFDwMv3n6PW8yzZsMcC+M7HPaGPt2ZRknVg@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 12:34:32 +0000
Message-ID: <CALkQhdU2mz4U=DgfrMCS2ZKD4YLmEabV0jypXe=KdvKJ026L7w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Dakar dhl Diplomatic Express
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

judithwilton3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello Dear,
How is life with you and your family? I hope all is well with you. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's fund transferred under the cooperation and assistance of my new partner from Vietnam.Presently I’m in Vietnam for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and your attempts to assist me in transferring my late father's fund in the past despite that it failed us.

Honestly, I did not forget your past effort to assist me. I prepare a bank draft cheque of $250,000.00 US dollars in your name. I will like you to help me donate $100,000.00 US Dollars to any refugee camps and orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any.

Then the remaining $150,000.00 Dollars is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me when i was in refugee the camp.

Please i will like you to contact the Reverend who is in charge of the Refugee camp in Senegal and who was my God-Father then when i was in refugee camp, his name is (Rev Temple George) and his email address is as follows : (revtemplegeorrge@hotmail.com) and his number is +221707810107.

Ask him to send you the bank draft cheque of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated all your efforts help at that time very much.

so feel free and get in touched with Rev.Temple George and instruct him where to send you the bank draft cheque that i have issue in your name. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my newly partner are having at hand, finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Temple George on your behalf to receive that money.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours lovely sister Judith

HEADER:
Return-Path: <judithwilton3@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ob0-x241.google.com (mail-ob0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::241])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id rv9si4798863obc.84.2015.11.08.11.22.39

Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015
Subject: I DID NOT FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND HELP DURING MY AGONY AND SORROW

PHONE NUMBER:
+221707810107
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babydally@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:22 am

Two Skype ID's for Baby:
acebes,babydally
barili, cebu

babydally1
Cebu, Phillipines

Profile Elements:
Name: fait
I am a: Female
Height: 5 ft / 153 cm
Body type: Slim
Starsign: Aquarius
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Couple
For: Relationship
City: USA
Descr. of myself: i will tell you later i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later
Descr. what I am looking for: i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you laterv

PM:

fait
Hello, I'm pleased to contact you, My name is Faith, i seek for honest friend i viewed your profile and be become interested, it would be a pleasure to know you more reply to my email ( babydally@yahoo.com ) Awaiting your mail to tell you about myself

E-mail:
Hello my dear,
I thank you for your reply on my email to you at dating site and I am very pleased to tell you more about myself.
My name is (Miss Faith Stephen Umara Mendy) I have 25 years 02/06/1990, never married before. the Republic of
Arabic Libya in North Africa city of Benghazi city: My late father (Engnr. Stephen Umara Mendy) was a former Director General of Arabian Gulf Oil Company (Agoco) based in Benghazi, Libya, involved in crude oil and natural gas refining, succeeded in his nephew (Mr. Ibrahim), the spokesman of the late leader (Muammar Gaddafi).

I am the only daughter of the late (Engnr. Stephen Umara Mendy) I was born into a respectable and respected Christian family, schooling in International Medical University of Libya, before my mother met premature death one early morning on Wednesday, by the Libyan rebels
They attacked our house and killed my mother and my younger brother and two my relatives instantly, although I was in school during the period, It was after the death of my mother and my brothers, my father concluded that Libya no longer safe for me and he's made the decision that will travel and continue my medical education at the University Dakar Senegal he said is safe country for Christians and Muslims with his previous experience there since many people have been raped and killed in Libya without justice being done to the rebels, Without feeling that death is already around the corner.

On August 19, 2011, my father was killed by an Apache helicopter in Libya Zawiya by rebels as a result of the supporters of (Muammar Gaddafi) during the civil war. I traveled back to Libya from Senegal After the funeral, I was afraid and I have to come back with tears to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it came time to pay my school rates, I tried to reach our family bank manager in Libya through phone and he told me that my father Bank account was frozen and my parents estate was doubled by newly elected president of Libya. I was confused and I had no choice at that time than to diffuse the situation the school authority who took me to the camp of the United Nations High Commission for Refugees UNHCR in Mbera Senegal where I am writing this message through our camp Rev father, (Mr. Daniel Martins) Office computer.

Listen to this. in one of the documents given to me by my late father was a statement of account from $ 4.800,000.00 Four million eight hundred thousand US dollars of the state in an account he opened with a leading Clydesdale Bank in London. of whom I am the next of kin for the account. I have communicated with the bank via e-mail and on the phone, and posted the account statement and my passport identity to the Clydesdale Bank confirming that money in my name as the next of kin, the Clydesdale Bank allowed me to search for a representative appointed to the transfer, I was looking for a sincere person to help me recover money from Clydesdale Bank, once said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a United Nations clause, please, I beg you to help me transfer this money to your account there in your country.

Please I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to help me transfer this to your $ 4.800,000.00 account, so we can immediately put things into action to give Bank you the information so you can contact them. Once the transfer is about send me some money to get a new passport to power travel to your country since I lost my old passport here in the field as a result of fire outbreak.
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I will like you to keep it to yourself alone. I Speak English fluently, Here is my direct phone number you can reach me on this number at any time you wish to call me (+221763138631). I will be waiting for your call
Attach here is my picture as I promise, I hope to see more of yours also.
please think about me and do something fast to save my life from this hell.

Best regards,
Faith Mendy

HEADER:
Return-Path: <babydally@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.204] by tm22.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Jan 2016 15:54:01 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1013.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Jan 2016 15:54:01 -0000
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016
Reply-To: baby dally <babydally@yahoo.com>
Subject: This is all about me you need to know

PHONE NUMBER:
+221763138631
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Stolen Photos Used:
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (182.48 KiB) Viewed 8778 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (117.9 KiB) Viewed 8777 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babydally@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:46 am

My Dearest
How are you today? I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 4.8 million American dollars deposited in CLYDESDALE BANK PL C UK. by my late father of which i am the next of kin. You know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i asked God to provide for me a good person that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me. But can you believe since ever i meet you my heart tell me you have been giving to me by Allah, listen i will do every thing to make you happy. However,i will like you to contact the CLYDESDALE Bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and the possibilities of transferring the money into your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

CLYDESDALE BANK PL C UK.
Email Address: .... ( clydesdalebankfinance@aol.com)
35 Regent Street, London SW1Y 4ND, United Kingdom
The name of the account officer is Mr David Duffy
Name of the Depositor .... Engnr. Stephen Umara Mendy
Next of Kin ........ Miss Faith Stephen Umara Mendy
Amount.... 4.8 Million US Dollars
Phone: +44 701 114 9974
Phone: +44 703 189 5670

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 4.8 million dollars deposited by my late father Engnr. Stephen Umara Mendy of which i am the next of kin, to your bank account as my foreign trustee/partner, go ahead email the bank for the transfer i will also introduce you more to the bank for this transfer to come to achievement, i am waiting to receive good news from you as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
Faith.

DATE: 08/02/2016
Animated United Kingdom flags
HEAD OFFICE:
CLYDESDALE BANK (PLC) UK:Drapeau de Grande-Bretagne
REGISTERED OFFICE: 35 REGENT STREET SWIY 4ND.UNITED KINGDOM.

http:/ /www.rampantscotland.com/graphics/clydesdale_bank5885a.jpg

Attention Sir,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we received from your partner (Miss Faith Stephen Mendy) who is currently in Dakar; Senegal (Africa) as a refugee. Her late father (Engr. Stephen Umara Mendy) has an account in our bank here in London with substantial amount ($4,800.000.00Million) which he deposited with us before his death, using the name of his daughter Miss Faith Mendy as the next of kin to inherit this money in the future.

Meanwhile, before our bank can transact any business of any dime concerning the transfer of this money to your designated account as her foreign partner, we will need the below documents from you immediately:

1. A Power of Attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf.
Note: This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the young girl in question is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The Death Certificate of her deceased father confirming his death.

3. An Affidavit of Support from Senegalese high court there in Africa.

Note: The above documents are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick, risk free and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

Should you have any question(s), please contact us through our email address or through the bank's official customer service line:
Telephone number; +44 701 114 9974
Phone: +44 703 189 5670
Fax: +44 704 309 0098

We promise to render our customers the best of our services.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David Duffy.

--NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the Clydesdale bank Of Scotland--
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Clydesdale Bank Of Scotland is Registered in United Kingdom it's also authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group.The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and whosoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email or its attachments. The Group does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. Licensed divisions of the Clydesdale Bank Of Scotland are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002 (FAIS).

HEADER:
Return-Path: <clydesdalebankfinance@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.49.188 by webprd-m23.mail.aol.com (10.74.70.125) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 08 Feb 2016 01:30:48 -0500
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016
Cc: babydally@yahoo.com
Subject: FOR YOUR ULTIMATE INFORMATION

How are you doing this moment?
Dear i hope and believe everything around you is Good and Perfect?
My dear, I must say that am very happy reading your lovely caring mail this moment. Thanks i appreciate every bit of your effort towards my freedom here, once again thanks for all your effort on how to transfer my money to your account safely and also to invite me safely, I Believe in a short while God will see us through, and do every thing for us. I appreciated the way
You are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.
I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position Concerning the documents they need for the transfer.
The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney Which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail, i discussed it with the camp with Reverend father (Rev. Daniel Martins) and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Dr. Jonas Morris He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal.I want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my $ 4.8 million dollars from the bank to your account on my behalf
due to my refugee status.

Here the contact information of the lawyer,
Barrister Dr. Jonas Morris,
E-mall address (dr.jonasmorris@live.com)
Office phone number 0221 705259146)

Please copy the following message and forward it to the lawyer for the documents,
Sir,
I am writing you this mail on behalf of my partner Miss Faith Mendy who is currently residing in a refugee camp over there Dakar Senegal in your country, I am her foreign partner.
Sir, I, and my partner Faith Mendy want you to prepare power of attorney and affidavit of oath to enable the transfer of the money Which the late father of my partner deposited with the Clydesdale banks in the UK into my account in my country.
Please sir what are the possibilities of preparing the documents.
Here is my information
1 Full Name: .........
2 Phone Numbers: ...........
3 Your age: ........
4 Occupation: ............
5 Your Country: ............
God bless you contact him immediately.

Dear Love
Faith.

NOBLE LAW FIRMS & ASSOCIATE
(EQUAL RIGHTS & JUSTICE)

Ave Blase Sedan Senghor Villa n° 64-67 Dakar,Senegal
Our Ref:DBL cc/Vol.108 Case No.156-11
Your Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of support
Date: 09/02/2016
Tel/Fax : +221766152086
E-mail: dr.jonasmorris@live.com

ATTENTION CLIENT:
In respect to your mail to my Noble Law Chamber, the Jonas Morris Law Chambers is replying you with the requirements from Federal High Court of Justice for the preparation of the Power of Attorney and to swear an Affidavit of Oath which will enable any International Bank to transfer the Late Engr.Mendy Umara's fund into your account in your country as a foreign trusted representative to Miss Faith Umara Mendy.

Due to the volume of the money to be transferred to your bank account in your country, I would like you to allow this transaction to follow the necessary legal procedures. So as to avoid any irregularities with the International Monetary Unit. Hence, you have to abide by my legal instructions as your legal officer. And I will make sure that the transfer of the fund into your bank account will be successfully done.

The documents which you requested from my Noble Law Chamber have to be registered in the Federal Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Finance and the Tribunal in accordance with the stipulated legal standards here in Senegal High Court, before these documents could have a legal recognition and acceptance to any legal financial institution or bank all over the world.

From my inquiries at the Federal High Court of Justice Senegal today, it will cost some amount of money before the Power of Attorney becomes valid.

THE COST OF GETTING THESE DOCUMENTS (The Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath )
Legalization and National License by Federal Ministry of Finance....350 US Dollars.
Registration and stamping by the Ministry of Justice...........250 US Dollars.
Authorization and Translations........150 US Dollars.
Services charge.................100 US Dollars.
Total cost of the Documents; 850 US Dollars.

To speed up the process, you are to send this amount 850 US Dollars (Eight Hundred and Fifty US Dollars) today to our Law Chambers through Western Union Money Transfer system or through any other money transfer system to enable my Noble Law Chamber to prepare, authenticate and validate the Power of Attorney for you in the Federal High Court Of Justice.

Receiver's name... Jonas Morris. .
Address....... Dakar; Senegal.
MTC No.....
Question.......
Answer........
Sender's Name.....

As soon as you send this Fund 850 US Dollars (Eight Hundred and Fifty US Dollars), my humble chamber will execute your work from the Federal High Court of Justice within 2 days. Please do not hesitate to inform me on how you send the money so that I can withdraw the fund for preparation of your work.

Note: We collect payment before rendering services as our Senegalese Barristers' Association constitution (code 11 of 1989) demands. No payment, No service.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)
Yours sincerely in Service,
Barr (Dr.) Jonas Morris (Esq)
(Principal Partner).
Office; Ave Blase Sedan Senghor Villa n ° 64-67 Dakar; Senegal
Office tel/fax (+221766152086)

OUR AREAS OF PERFECTION INCLUDES:
Bail and Bond, Government Contract, Intellectual Property Law, Land Uses and Zoning, Real Estate, Taxation Trust, International Law, Health and Health Care Law, Legal Documentations For Transfer of Funds, Estate Planning, Divorce, Civil Right, Banking and Finance, Adoption, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Bankruptcy, Social Security - Disability, Probate and Estate, Mediation and Collaboration Law, Labor Law, Antitrust and Trade Regulation, Business and Commercial.
NOBLE LAW FIRMS & ASSOCIATES:
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR CONTACT.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <dr.JonasMorris@live.com>
Received: from VI1PR04MB1184.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.121.142]) by
Tue, 9 Feb 2016
CC: "babydally@yahoo.com" <babydally@yahoo.com>
Subject: EQUAL RIGHT AND JUSTICE

(EQUAL RIGHTS & JUSTICE)

Date: 10/02/2016

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MASSAGE, I WILL ADVISE THAT YOU SEND ME THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, THIS IS BECAUSE IT IS VERY FASTER IN DELIVERY, ONCE YOU SEND ME THE MONEY INSTANTLY AND GIVE ME THE RECEIVING CODE, I CAN WITHDRAW THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY DELAYS. WHILE BANK TRANSFER MAY TAKE UP TO 4 DAYS TO ONE WEEK BEFORE THE MONEY WILL REFLECT OVER HERE IN SENEGAL. SO I AM ADVISING YOU TO USE MY NAME.. MR. JONAS MORRIS AND MY ADDRESS.. MEDINA, DAKAR SENEGAL TO SEND ME THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY INSTANTLY AND PROCEED WITH YOUR JOB SO THAT THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY BEFORE THIS WEEK END.
ALTERNATIVELY, BELOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF MY OFFICE SECRETARY YOU CAN ALSO USE IT TO TRANSFER THE MONEY AND FORWARD THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME ONCE YOU ARE DONE. BETWEEN THIS TWO OPTIONS, I PREFER MONEY GRAM TRANSFER BUT WHICH EVER WAY YOU CONSIDERS THE BEST THEN GO AHEAD TO MAKE USE OF IT IN SENDING ME THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY:
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Account name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Code: Sn153
Guichet Code: 01301
Account number: 301010021956
Costilla: 94
Code: SWIFT: UNAFSNDA
IBAN: SN153 01301 301 010 021 956 94
Address: UNITE 8N 561 Rond Point de la Case BI Dakar, Senegal.

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE MONEY TODAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU ARE DONE WITH THE SENDING.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. JONAS MORRIS.

Barristers Skype ID:
live:dr.jonasmorris

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447011149974
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447031895670
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447043090098
Original network provider* Call Sciences Ltd

+221705259146
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221766152086
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dr.jonasmorris@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:00 pm

(EQUAL RIGHTS & JUSTICE)

Date: 13/02/2016

USE THIS BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO ME. EVEN THE PREVIOUS ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU IS A FUNCTIONING BANK ACCOUNT. SINCE THAT IS THE CASE, USE THIS VERY INFORMATION TO TRANSFER THE MONEY AND DO IT FAST.
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77.

BEST REGARDS,
BARR. JONAS MORRIS.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babydally@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:46 pm

Dearest,
It is my pleasure to write you this mail once again. I am the young lady who pleaded and asked you to help her out for a transfer of money from the clydesdale bank (uk) plc. in assisting me to get my late father fund transfered into your account.I thank God and i wish to let you know that am still alive and in good health, Also tell you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the good co operation and trust of my new partner from Paraguay into his account here in Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay now for investment projects with the help of my new partner\ Husband ( Prof. Benacto Ahmed).

I am very sorry that it didnt work out for both of us.please do understand, that i have to survive, because of your absent then i got sick with typhoid fever due to the suffering in the camp,during the visit of the UN to the camp, i was introduce to him by the reverend and he help me transfer my money from the clydesdale bank into his account then took me with him to Paraguay where we got married.

As a matter of your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated.You have to contact Reverend in charge of the camp.Rev Daniel Martins,direct with his address and contacts (reverenddanielmartins@hotmail.com) he came back to Senegal this week from Paraguay because he traveled with us, also get in touch with him through his office phone number( +221 705259162) He will send you the total of $350,000.00 Cheque which i sign for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev Daniel Martins and instruct him for sending and to receive your cheque at your direct location.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the cheque from the reverend father so that we can share the joy after all that we want through together. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, do not forget to extend my greetings to your family, i really missed you i hope i could come to your country and be with you and your family but i found it,s never the will of God, so feel free to contact and get in touch with the Reverend father immediately, for him to send and deliver the cheque to you without any delay.Thanks once again Dearest.

Yours Mrs
Faith Ahmed

Reverend Skype ID:
live:reverenddanielmartins

PHONE NUMBER:
+221705259162
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

judithwilton3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Skype ID for Western Union:
live:westrnunion108

Added E-mail address:

My dear,

I am writing to let you know that I issued a Bank Draft i gave Reverend Father Georrge for your compensation, i was informed that he travel and gave the Cheque back to the issuing bank and today the bank has today moved your funds $150,000.00 (One Hundred and FiftyThousand Dollars) to their Western Union department for a swift transfer of the funds to you via Western Union. I'm living with my partner that helped me transfer my funds in Australia and I'm happy now and forever so i want us to share the joy together, i didn't forget you though it failed us somehow, thanks to God

It was agreed that the Western Union Headquarters will be responsible in transferring of the funds to you via Western Union money transfer, which will be transferred $10,000.00 (Ten Thousand United States Dollars) daily until the total amount of $150,000.00 (One Hundred and FiftyThousand Dollars) is completely transferred

To enable the western union to commence the transfer, you are advised to send your personal details as stated under to them via their contacts below:

Full names:
Your complete address:
Your age:
Telephone number:

Western Union contacts;
Contact person: Mrs. Alice Quest

Email: westrnunion108@outlook.com

Have a nice day
Your sincerely
Judith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

salomeabakari@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Two Years later:
Skype ID:
live:salomeabakari

Hi Dear is me Salome,
I do be very glad with your immediate reply to my email ,it will be good for me if you could understand the situation in which i am presently,
I must be very sorry to bore you down with my problems because i am simply in need of a help from you ,i am living like a slave right now in
Asuncion the capital city of Paraguay ,because i have been tricked to travel here by a man whom i believed and trusted ,and was supposed to
be a God sent to me ,not knowing he has been married to a different woman with four kids,but this is not the problem .
I have lost every thing i own here due to the state law ,i had enough money for proper investment when i came here at the beginning ,but its a
different case altogether now , i don't own a passport anymore to continue from here ,but i have an old passport back in Africa ,which should be
expiring by June next year ,but how do i get it right now is a big problem for me ,i have tried to communicate back to Dakar Senegal for a help
from my care taker while i was there to help ,but he has not been responding to me the way he should .
Please can you help me convey the immediate urgency of my predicament to him ?
I do be very glad if he could also respond to you ,as to why he has not been making any good effort to liberate me from this situation ,I am very
worried because i do not know what next could befall me in this country ,please do not send me money but please help convey my urgent message
to him @
Mr.Ndjiaga Mitchel ,
Tel: +221774679592
Email : nmitchga@gmail.com
Thanks ,and may God bless you as you convey this message on my behalf,i will be looking forward to read from you as soon as possible ,
My best regards,
Salome

Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:13 AM
To:
Subject: MY DARLING THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello My Dearest one,,
I thank you ones again for your kindness to me today, you are the kind of a man i have being praying to spend the rest of my life with, I will also like to see you face to face immediately after the transfer of my money to your account. ? you know I'm not in a good condition here, even to eat is very hard, The U.N taking care of us are really trying their best, but the food they brought are not enough, the people here are not feeding well, and for me i have tried my best to make the bank know about this issue, up to now, they're just requesting that i should look for someone who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the money, and i have no one to assist me on that, the fact is that i don't want to stay in this country any more, (as people here are not friendly) i want to leave this country, to any other place were i can be happy and free.

I will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst others on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into, and please let nothing stop you of doing what God has put in your hands to do please try and help me out from this prison called refugee camp.

I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money into your account as i told you, the only thing they told me in their reply is to make sure you are a very responsible person, and willing to stand on my behalf as my trustee on this transfer, as i told you due to my refugee status and the laws of this country, I can not be allowed to handle any transaction over here in Senegal, So i have to use this chance to let you know about it, as well I have gotten you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this transfer.

In this regard i will like you to contact this bank immediately send them a mail with this information below fill the form and forward it to them , Be rest assured that everything shall be in our favor as soon as you contact the bank. Please update below is the bank contact and space to be complete, by the grace of God we shall meet soon, i have trusted you because our meeting is the wishes of God Almighty, I quite believe you shall respect your words of sincerity to enable us archive this dream.
............................................................................................
BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM
61 Leith Walk,
Leith,
Edinburgh
EH6 8LS
w ww.bankofscotland.co.uk
E-mail: ( scotlandbanuk@mail2Europe.com )

Your Address...............................................

Your Phone and Fax.......................................

Your E-mail Address....................................
Sir,

I, Mr.................... I wish to apply to this honorable bank for the
transferring the sum US$4.5 Million.

I here by requested that the management of BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UK
London to transfer my partners late father fund (Hassan Turkmani ) into my bank account, His
daughter (Miss Salome Turkmani) wishes me to be her partner, the total amount
is valued USD$4.5 Million Dollars (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand
American Dollars) deposited in his account No°012149341006, I also wish my
application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish
this balance be released and re-transferred into my nominated account as stated below:

Bank Name: .................................................................

Bank Address:...................................................................

Account Number................................................................

Beneficiary............................................................

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation

Yours Faithfully
Mr Hans Derby

Please make sure you contact the bank, so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come here to meet me and see how you will assist me to join you. I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's better for me to be with you than to be over here.

I hope you approach this issue as yours, I so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have in you, I will be waiting to hear from you soonest after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer!.
Yours Miss Salome Turkmani.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221774679592
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:27 pm

Good day Mr and how are you today? we have successfully transferred the sum of 300.000 USD to you through western union money transfer, you can track and pick it up immediately and get back to us

copy this link and track your code

https:/ /www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer

( MTCN# NUMBER: 023149XXXX )
SENDERS FIRST NAME: William
SECOND NAME: John
TEST : SEND
ANS …RECEIVE

You can conctact the western union branch in case if you have any difficulty in making the withdraw
Western_Union@financier.com
Thanks for your noble respond
Mr Umaru Diofaso.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.