Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ruth12_sall@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ruth12_sall@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 24, 2015 1:24 am

Zorpia:

hi,my name is Ruth and am new here,please email me( ruth12_sall@outlook .com )so that we can know each more better.You seem to be nice and hoping to hear from you,Miss.Ruth

garba - garbasall22
27, Nancy, France

Picture used:

garba.jpg
garba.jpg (10.14 KiB) Viewed 7132 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ruth12_sall@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:24 pm

It’s me Miss Ruth Sall

How are you doing today and your family, hope you are in Good condition, now i will like to explain in details of my position and why i initiated this contact with you, my name is Miss Ruth Sall, am a single daughter of my parents, a citizen of Somalia in East Africa am 23 yrs old, never married, and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the war that was fought in my country this year, my father was Late Dr. Sall Garba, he was a top politician and a prominent successful oil business man, My parents was killed by the rebels during the fight in my country, i managed to escaped to Senegal, through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross, I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in oil business and, i will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate a sum of (3.8 million US Dollars) deposited with the Rabo bank of London to your personal bank account for me to start up business and a new life.

This is a genuine business transaction, only that i cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner as required by my late father bank, therefore I am

contacting you to stand on my behalf as the beneficiary of this fund, that is my reason of contacting you in this manner to assist me transferring the fund to your account, i want to invest in your company, you will be entitled to have 25% of this fund as a foreign partner, since you will provide a bank account where this money will be transferred to,

Send the following information:

(1. Your full name and contact address.

(2. Your direct Office Telephone/Mobile.

(3. Your Age and occupation.

(4. Your ID Number

I will send you the full details of the bank where the money is deposited, Please keep this proposal as a top secret between both of us because the secret of this transaction is as well as the success of it, and if you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality reply back to me immediately to prove your integrity, And if you are not interested about this delete it immediately in your email box, I told the Reverend of the camp about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer whenever he has chance with it or less busy. The Reverend Telephone number is (+221-77-1713-079) Please when you call him, ask of Miss. Ruth Sall, and he will send for me to answer your call. The Reverend Name is Mr. Dona Brain.

And i will be waiting to hear from you thanks,

Ruth Garba Sall

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W15 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 08:27:54 -0700
X-TMN: [HuLKseeH6gpLIdpbJtl2A8/r3VX8j5/s]
X-Originating-Email: [ruth12_sall@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W153E15884B59D3C1BC6E7B89BF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: ruth12_sall@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_0a363ea9-bb4f-4fa7-b976-3c6a78ff8f1e_"

Hello Dear

How are you today and your family, hope every one is in good health which is the most important things in life, dear i have read your mail and understand all you have written in your mail am so much glad to here all you said in the email you send to me, believe since i came to this camp, today is the happiest day of my life because God have send you to remove me from this situation and i must tell you that you are blessed and myself coming into your family will be more blessing to you. dear i will be very happy if you can help me with the transfer of the money and after that you can bring me to your country, or do you want me to come over to your country first after meeting face to face then both of us will decide what to do. for now am staying in the refugee camp and is very difficult for me, i want to be free from the camp, am living like a prisoner which is very bad please my dear i really need your help i don't have any reason to lie to you, i have told you everything about my life and my late family, i really need your help to get out of this difficult situation that i am into please for the sake of my life i want you to help me out, please i want you to help me to transfer the money my late father deposited in the bank as i told you earlier that i have contact the bank many time to claim the money but they insisted that i most have a foreign partner who will stand for me because of my refugee statue and law of this country that is why i contacted you

dear if you are touch to help me, please tell me so that i will give you my late father bank information where the money is deposited in the bank so that you we contact the bank concerning on the possibilities of transferring my late fathers money into your account so that i will have the hope of coming over there in your country immediately after the transfer of my late fathers money into your account dear you have to believe me, am not lying to you, life in refugee camp is very difficult. please read this mail and reply back to me, Ruth

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W25 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:16:34 -0700
X-TMN: [UmbL1VDGAope/93dcfESx++2BTnJ/3rB]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W25DB84422E0B9E73CED52E89BE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_35fcc664-71d0-414f-a9dc-52e1001c2d2e_"

Hello Dear

Nice to here from you hope you are fine, dear after reading your mail i have make up my mind to come over there to meet with you face to face, after meeting with you, i will transfer the money to your account, you will invest the money for me while i continue my study after the transfer because that is most important thing to me

i have discuss with the reverend father of the camp if is possible for me to live the camp and come over there, reverend father told me that is possible, but the only problem i have now is i don't have any money with me to prepare my traveling documents, like passport and flight ticket, i don't need visa to come over there in your country, once i have my refugee certificate i can travel anywhere in the word that cover by united nation, dear i don't like to begged money from any body that is the reason why i ask you to help me transfer the money first so that after the transfer of the money to your account, from inside my money you will send some money to prepare my traveling documents to come over there, but if you can help me with all my traveling expense to come over there, i will discuss with the reverend father after hearing from you concerning that.

dear is something i will like you to understand, any amount you spend for my traveling documents shall be deducted from the money after its transfer to your account, dear i really need your help, if you can help me read this mail and write back to me, also i will like you to call me through the reverend father phone number so that i will talk with you. take good care of yourself and think about me. Ruth

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W94 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 18:39:19 -0700
X-TMN: [lJc3KdbQMYd12N6seWnPrcTFQFuzbhPa]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W94BFF93A3E6E0BF9AFF37F89BD0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_22463db7-5fc4-4b80-a41c-48dcd533fb18_"

Hello Dear

How are you today, hope all is well with you over there in your country, i have receive the mail you send to me, dear i have talk with the reverend father of the camp, he told me that first i have to apply for a passport and the cost is 250 dollars once i have my passport then i have to apply for refugee Clearance certificate the reverend father of the camp said that i don't need Visa to come over to your country once i have my refugee camp clearance certificate and passport i can travel anywhere in the word that cover by united nation that is what the reverend said, please you have to send to me 250 dollars with the name of the reverend father Dona Brains through western union money transfer, i don't know how much the flight ticket will cost but i will let you know once i have my passport, there is no way i can book for ticket without passport, so after getting the passport i will check for ticket and let you know. dear try and send the money so that by tomorrow reverend father will take me to my embassy here in Dakar to apply for the passport, please use this information and send the money

NAME......................... DONA BRAINS

ADDRESS...................... 45 CAMBRENE 2 DAKAR SENEGAL

COUNTRY AND CITY................ SENEGAL DAKAR

after sending the money send the information to my mail address so that i will give it to reverend for him to collect the money through western union money transfer, am waiting for your mail and the money information. Ruth

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W28 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 19:15:07 -0700
X-TMN: [K3JFIN/OW2A0OZECsbFnMKZUuT2yzwWt]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W28C41F1B38FDDEB3C90E9089BB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_79153a49-26e9-4eca-9ad8-4caa06efa486_"

Hello CLIPPED

How are you today, hope all is well with you over there, dear i have receive the mail you send to me and understood all you have said in your mail, dear you should know that am living in the refugee camp in Senegal and i don't have bank account here, if i have bank account, i will not ask you to send the money through western union money transfer, i don't have bank account over here, please use western union money transfer, is very easy to receive the money, i will only use my refugee id card to receive after receiving the control number from you, please try all your possible best to send the money tomorrow so that i can obtain passport at tomorrow after collecting the money at the western union.

just take the money and move to western union office, give them the name of the reverend father and ask them to send the money, after sending the money, they will give you an information which you will send to me.

dear i told you before that i will pay you back any amount you spend for my coming to meet you, life in refugee camp is very difficult since morning and up-till now am written this mail,i have not eating anything because there is no food in the camp, dear please try all your possible best to send the money tomorrow morning, use WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, i don't have bank account.

please read the mail and reply back

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W20 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 14 Jun 2015 10:05:49 -0700
X-TMN: [+0yfU8Zd34pDwcVfNvJlVwmU8ZA5Dj96]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W208A7C00525AE5995789F689B90@phx.gbl>
boundary="_383222e0-6d35-4bc3-91c6-3b8481dc6486_"

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
hello CLIPPED

use this bank account and send the money, please after paying the money send the payment slip so that i can give it to the account for collection, please try all your possible best to help me

1. BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
2. ACCOUNT NAME.. KAMARA ISATU
3. ACCOUNT NUMBER....005002120004
4. SWIFT CODE... AFRISNDAXXX
5. BANK CODE... SN100
6. CODE GUICHET..01022
7. CLE RIB....22

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W91 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 14 Jun 2015 13:58:40 -0700
X-TMN: [zUUrcG60TDQ0FgeNJaIs1H2ojlDM66o+]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W915928F413C897788DF12989B90@phx.gbl>
boundary="_9b636a45-85bb-4778-906a-4096e2c458dc_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221771713079
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

saleeby01precious@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:19 am

* 54.173.252.104 Amazon Ashburn United States

Return-Path: <bounce+9da470.455-xxxx@x-mail.onehub.com>
(ec2-54-173-252-104.compute-1.amazonaws.com [54.173.252.104]) by
mxa.mailgun.org with ESMTP id 55c372bc.7f330161a7b0-in6; Thu, 06 Aug 2015
14:44:12 -0000 (UTC)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 14:44:11 +0000
Reply-To: saleeby01precious@hotmail.com
To: xxx
Subject: Hi, am precious saleeby

Special Delivery from precious saleeb
Hi, am precious saleeby

DOWNLOAD FILES
You've received a transfer from precious saleeb containing 5 files ready for download. This transfer is available until August 20, 2016. Your tracking number is #5tqnp5r3.

“Hi, am precious saleeby,i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love, am new here and i want to be your friend,please feel free to write me through my mail address ( saleeby01precious@hotmail.com ) i have something important to discuss with you, my picture is attach to this mail, please try and write me immediately you receive this message.”
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Ruth Escaped the Camp:
Hello Dear

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I’m in London for investment projects with my own share from my late fathers money which we have finally recover from Rabo bank and i have already giving out 25% of the money to my partner that help me.

Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds and preparing for my traveling papers,despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Catholic Missionary who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev.Dona brains whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is reverend Dona brains and his email address is as follows:( rev.dona_brains@outlook.fr ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your past efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Dona brains and instruct him where to send you the money and God bless you,

Miss.Ruth Sall.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W34 ([157.55.2.72]) by DUB004-OMC4S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 14 Aug 2015 04:22:57 -0700
X-TMN: [sMGxXnOoLkcoNLxUnzT+Pb66ACvMiUFV]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W3472A1EBA96E3880CF4E37897C0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_4a8d85c5-3028-49c9-b6b1-76734ddf789f_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: saleeby01precious@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hi dear,

How are you today , I hope that you are okay . My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do it , it's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out here soon. I do not have any relatives now that I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now Rev.John Williams , who is the Reverend Shepherd ( Christ the king of Churches) here in the camp has been very good to me since i came here but am not living with him and I'm not living in the hostel for women because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women . Pastor 's phone number is (+221 771713079) if you call and tell him you want to speak with me and he will send for me in the hostel .

As a refugee here i do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place . Honey, please l want you to know I have my late father account and death certificate here with me which I would like to help me give , because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank that used my name as family . The amount in question is $ 3.8 ( $ 3.8 million ) .

So I would like to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can not withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country that do not allow me , but money can not be transferred in Senegal, where I am in refugee statues . I want you to send me your contact information, such as your
Names ..................................
Age .....................................
Address ................................
Phone .............................

I contacted the bank and I made them my plans to withdraw the money , I also have become aware of the death of my father and I have recognized that with all there confirmation . However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since i am presently of refugee status here and would not be permitted to handle this amount of money, but also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that I must decide if I should continue with the bank or not.

Only I have to let you know about it so you can help me for my trustee on this money . as I said I want you to call me, please because I have much to say you.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me . Have a nice time and think about me . dear. Hope to hear from you soonest .
I love you.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W70 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 29 Aug 2015 04:08:51 -0700
X-TMN: [n45WIvqy5zxqx470BWczEKJZ0y9PmdS1]
X-Originating-Email: [saleeby01precious@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W70708B9C15DA60D7849A38AF6D0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: saleeby01precious@hotmail.com
boundary="_0c9ae5ae-073b-429b-8ee5-b00d3ccfa81b_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Dear CLIPPED

Hope all is well with you over there in your country, dear i have receive the mail you send to me, i want transfer 3.8 million dollars deposited with the Rabo Bank of London, please i want you to contact the bank and transfer the money to your account, i have compose this mail so that you will forward it to the bank, you need to complete this mail and forward it to the bank for the transfer of the money,

please send this mail to the bank

Mr. Peter Howell
General Manager
The Rabo Bank Of London, PLC
E-mail: rabobankoflondon@londonmail.com
Phone Number +447857072286

Dear Mr. Peter Howell,

My name is........I am a friend of the late DR. SALEEBY GARBA, the father of Miss PRECIOUS SALEEBY recently contacted you to introduce me on her behalf so that you will know whom I'm when I contact you.

I am writing on behalf of Miss PRECIOUS SALEEBY and requesting that her inherited bank account of her father's deposit with Rabo Bank of London PLC be released and transferred to my Bank Account for Miss PRECIOUS SALEEBY. I will give you detail of my Bank Account after your e-mail request. The following is the detail information of Dr. SALEEBY GARBA's Account with the Rabo Bank of London PLC:

Name of Depositor: DR. SALEEBY GARBA
Account Number: 07434830028911

I have the Swift Code and Deposit Code Numbers with me,These numbers will be disclosed after I receive your request through email or telephone.
what are the information you need from me to transfer the above Dr. SALEEBY GARBA's Bank Account to my Bank Account in my country on behalf of Miss PRECIOUS SALEEBY, Please respond and let me know as soon as possible so that we can facilitate this transfer transaction.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W63 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:57:39 -0700
X-TMN: [rdoP7Gu1uG0E8KWyuDx5ZrGl6P9KrUHU]
Message-ID: <COL129-W634EFE1E82B9A698A603A0AF5D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_333099c7-89b0-4cd9-9ffd-a0e44f49466c_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello Dear

How are you today, hope all is well with you over there, how are you doing with your health which is equally mine too, i want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account, i have see the copy of the mail which the bank send to you, i have carefully read the bank email which contain requirement needed before this transfer can be made, I am very glad for the way things is going on now,believing by the special grace of God we will finish this soon, so that i will come over immediately to your country where i will start up a new life entirely with you after the transfer is over.

Like i told you before, I have the Deposit Certificate and the Death Certificate of my late father which the bank need, the problem we have now is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH which the bank said it must to be prepared by a Senegalese base lawyer and i will like you to go ahead and make a contact with the lawyer for him to procure the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH from the high court. Dear you have to keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that nobody will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us,Therefore as a matter of urgency i want you to contact the lawyer who the Bank have given you his contact to help you get those important two documents from the High Court Of Senegal without delay.

please contact Alpha Chambers in the person of Barrister Ben Christopher as directed by the Bank:

the Lawyer email:( aiphachambers@lawyer.com )

Telephone number +221777897048

try as much as you can to contact the lawyer immediately with the above email address,that the Bank gave you and also call him on phone and let the lawyer know how urgent,the two documents is needed,and let him help you to get the two documents required from the Bank, as to enable the bank foreign transfer officer to effect the release of the funds to your account,

As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer,i will appreciate if you will contact him immediately, please try and act according to the Bank instruction.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W39 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 01:39:52 -0700
X-TMN: [JeC0dP42AWJXcmx+XEHtldhpmjPh4aAQ]
Message-ID: <COL129-W39375D18279E23AB028DBCAF5B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_c039a4c2-191b-4974-b359-a688777d2816_"

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY FROM E-MAIL ATTACHMENT

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
AIPHA LAW CHAMBERS.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
NO 48 LAMINU GUYE AVENUE (3rd floor)
DAKAR SENEGAL
JUDICIARY OFFICE.
OFFICE TEL +221777897048
EMAIL: - aiphachambers@aiphachambers.com
Christ_diopf2s@yahoo.fr

OUR REF: JLC/01541 REF: LMC/0549 DATE; 16-09-2015

ATTENTION

After my verification, I have now to notify you that my Honorable chambers has accepted to prepare the power of attorney for you and your partner to enable you transfer the funds deposited with the Bank. From my enquirers from the high court concerning the power of attorney, it will cost the sum of (675€) Euro for authentication of the power of attorney at the high court before it becomes valid and (650€) Euro for Affidavit of Oath and Change of Ownership beneficiary, My legal processing fee of (400€) Euro total (1,725€) One Thousand, Seven Hundred and twenty five Euro to get everything done,
To speed the process you are to send the money to me through western union money transfer system.(which is the fastest way of sending money) to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively.
you are to send (1,725€) with the name of my Secretary Mr. Deno Handson, after making the payment through western union money transfer send the western union information through my mail address or call me for the information as soon as the payments is done to enable my chambers collect the money from western union local office here.
(NOTE) we receive payments before rendering service; my duty is to give the best service to my Clint

SEND YOUR FULL NAME, BANKING DETAIL AND ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE BODY OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENT, INFORM YOUR PANTHER TO COME OVER TO MY OFFICE AND SIGN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, AS YOU SEND THE MONEY FOR THE PEREPARATION OF THOSE VALUABLE DOCUMENTS.

USE THIS INFORMATION AND MAKE THE PAYMENTS
RECEIVE NAME HERE IN SENEGAL==============MR. DENO HANDSON ADDRESS=================48LAMINU GUYE STREET P.O.BOX 28874 COUNTRY===========SENEGAL    CITY==============DAKAR
My Identity Card is attached to this mail for you to know whom you are dealing with and also you have 48hours to make the payments.
Yours sincerely in service,                                        

Dr. Ben Ngbu Christopher
(Principal Partner)(ESQ) Mr. Deno Handson
                                                                                            Secretary    

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
AIPHA LAW CHAMBERS..

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.

JUDICIARY OFFICE

DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TEL +221-77-7897048,

Attention Mr. CLIPPED,

Your mail have been receive and your information,i want to let you know that is definitely impossible for the CHIEF MAGISTRATE AND THE COMMISSIONER OF OATH rendering VITAL service without the payment, my duty is to give the best service to my Client and i want you to know that you are not paying me rather you are paying for the law authority of this country, below the account where you can make the payment today

Beneficiary...... Soltani Mohammad.
Bank name... Orabank Senegal
Address... Yoff Quatier ngaparou Dakar Senegal.
Account number.... 018348040156.
serial no....01002.
Bank code...Sn125.
Rib...68.
Iban... Sn08 sn125 01002 018348040156 68.
Code swift. Orbksndaxxx (my 103 field 5 7 a)

I will be very glad to work for you with good faith, as i am the only legal adverser who happily represents you here in Senegal.However,it will be of a great honor for me to endeavor my signatory evidence in your attested Power of an Attorney,due to the fact that i remain your sincere advocate ,because i stands to tender my legitimate legal authority by probating a legal authority in accordance on your behalf from the High court of Senegal,they mandate of payment has expire today and i work with time, make sure the payment is made fast.
Thank and Best Regard
Yours in Services
Barrister
Ben Christopher.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id n36si2110947qkh.72.2015.09.17.04.17.09
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 04:17:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of aiphachambers@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of aiphachambers@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=aiphachambers@lawyer.com
Received: from [41.83.34.118] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:17:09 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-a3c17460-caf1-47f8-8177-073b2ea98d3f-1442488628834@3capp-mailcom-lxa08>

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771713079

+447857072286
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +442078093000
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

+221777897048
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: saleeby01precious@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Account used by the Scammer:
Hello Mr. CLIPPED

this is the new bank account, you can make the payment to this bank account, also make sure the payment is made today, as you know that we have started the preparation of your legal documents, also i try to reach you through your phone number, but voice vocal.

Bank name: Bank of Africa Senegal.
Account holder name. kamara isatu.
Account number:05002120004.
Swift code:AFRISNDAXXX.
IBAN:SN08SN1000102200500212000422.
BANK CODE:SN100.
CODE GUICHET:01022.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f202si1879725qhe.33.2015.09.25.02.52.59
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 25 Sep 2015 02:53:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of aiphachambers@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of aiphachambers@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=aiphachambers@lawyer.com
Received: from [41.82.40.157] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:52:59 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-052f2d38-4a5b-4d1e-b1da-f52528466550-1443174778890@3capp-mailcom-lxa16>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

floracedric11@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#8361]

What name did the scammer use?*: Miss Flora Cedric Moore
Scammer's email address if you have it.: floracedric11@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 23
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: lt.brandy@hotmail.com
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: http://www.flirchi.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: she is communicating though my personal mail id
How much money did they demand?: nothing
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: landon
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221-77-1713-079 / +221771713079
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: Statement of Account.JPG
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: hi,
can you suggest me how i can block all these scammer from my personal mail id. i have got so many scammers mails in my mail id.
I got in touch through (http://www.flirchi.com) online dating site.
These scammers interact with the people from this online dating site.
I will provide you all the email ids and address which they are communicating with me.

1. lt.brandy@hotmail.com
2. tessydigne400@live.com
3. jane.frank73@hotmail.com

I think their are so many online dating sites are on social media through which scamming networks are running to harm people.Flirchi.com is one of the one from their scamming is going on.

I want to interact with new people just as a friend that is my hobby but i saw how people are miss used online dating site to harm and doing fraud.
==
email address on scammer's document: fredgodwins.rbsaccount@london.com

numbers on document:
+447031849490
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
Redirected VOIP number, with victim paying charges.

+447031831645
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
Redirected VOIP number, with victim paying charges.

+4487049515
Number billable as national rate number (victim pays charges)

tessydigne400@live.com
miss tessy lincoin - Monrovia Liberia is the name on the document.
Attachments
Statement of Accountedit.jpg
Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email sent to form filler for more details. -SH
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:27 am

RABO BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC
1 QUEENHITHE LONDON
EC4V 3R UNITED KINGDOM
Tel:+447857072286
Fax:+448348653676.
Our Ref:RA/BI/AB/301
Date 03-11-2015

For your Kind Information Sir

Your mail have been receive, we want to let you know that this Bank is an investment bank and only allow corporate account, there is no way we can send you two bank account because the payment must made through your account officer Mr Sherif Patty and below is his account information, first you transfer to the below account 6000 dollars and second payment of 5,574 dollars.
below is the bank account

Account Name Mr s a CLIPPED
Sort 804887
A/c 1051XXXX
Iban GB48BOFS8048871051XXXX
Bic BOFSGBS1CTL
Bank of Scotland

After making payment to the above account scan and send the payment slip through our email address, i understand you did not read our yesterday notice very well because we never ask you to make the payment at once through western union, we ask you to make the payment through western union money transfer for easy collection and it should be in 3 payment, 4000 dollars in each payment through western union.
do not make the payment at once, first make the payment of 6000 dollars to the above account and second payment of 5,574 dollars,after done with the payment send the deposit slip for confirmation, we are only for the payment so that we can complete the process of the documents

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rabobankoflondon@londonmail.com>
Received: from [41.83.33.126] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 4 Nov 2015
From: "Rabo Bank Of London" <rabobankoflondon@londonmail.com>
Cc: ruth12_sall@outlook.com
Subject: For Your Kind Information Sir
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:48 am

Hello dear

how are you today, hope all is well with you, am living in the refugee and this account was provide to me by Reverend father of the camp, please send the money today so that i can book my ticket, once you pay the money send the information for collection.

Bank name: bank of africa senegal.
Account holder name.kamara isatu.
Account number:05002120004
Swift code:AFRISNDAXXX.
IBAN:SN08SN1000102200500212000422.
BANK CODE:SN100.
CODE GUICHET:01022.

am waiting for reply after paying you the money, i wish to travel to London on Saturday night.
Ruth
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:28 am

HAPPY TO INFORM YOU

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum and Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Catholic Missionary who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev.Dona brains whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is reverend Dona brains and his email address is as follows:( rev.dona_brains@outlook.fr ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of( $350.000.00 )which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your past efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Dona brains and instruct him where to send you the money and God bless you,
Miss.Ruth Garba Sall.

Header:
Return-Path: <ruth12_sall@outlook.com>
Received: from DB5PR08MB0776.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.42.150]) by
Thu, 10 Dec 2015
Subject: HAPPY TO INFORM YOU

"The Reverend" on FB - using stolen pictures of Matthew Hassan Kukah, The Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Nigeria:

Dona Brains
Worked at Reverend's Bar And Grill (bar)
Studied at MIT Sloan School of Management
Past: Sloan Hendrix High School
Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Sloan, Iowa
Attachments
10268470_1376237439331550_8094870009102771624_n.jpg
10340134_1376237362664891_2022454510709321049_n.jpg
10352748_1376237495998211_6443893477160070611_n.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.