Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

malgretluvjames@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

malgretluvjames@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:51 pm

My dear hi malgretluvjames AT hot mail DOT com My name is Miss Malgert James, A loving and caring Lady,I got your contact at Site and am interested in you, please contact me with this email address ( malgretluvjames@hotmail.com )so that i can send you my photo I look forward to hear your responses soonest. Yours truly, Malgret

Screen name: bestlove
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: ahmed.heekal@yahoo.com

A loving and caring Lady,

IP Address 41.83.74.50 - Dakar, Senegal

Stolen picture used:

bestlove.PNG
bestlove.PNG (179.1 KiB) Viewed 2201 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: malgretluvjames@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:05 am

ADDITIONS:
My dearest,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day? I seek a long term relationship with a family oriented person so i want to plead with you to please put love first in this relationship i want to build with you. Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day, I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/ expectation from a new friend.

I am residing in Senegal and it is from the office of the reverend Johnson Mathew who is Minister in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you , I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it. The church Address : (Christ De Savior Orthodox Church) Dakar Senegal. The reverend father has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the lady's hostel because the Orphanage camp hostels women and i want you to call me through my phone number ( +221-777-092-409 ) Feel free to call me so that we can discus better.

More about me:
My name is Miss Malgret James I am a (24 years) single and never married, I am from Sudan in Africa and presently I am residing in the Red Cross camp here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. James Morgan was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and I was the only child, so united nation take many of us to near by country Dakar Senegal

Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive , he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as his next of kin , the amount is $5.3 (Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). I have the death certificate of my father together with the bank contact details with me. Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund.

I am helpless without you, i am having no account, any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad . After the transfer of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you for a better life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that.

I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish , which is to be one of your family member, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind. I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.

Please Send to me Your Full names , address and telephone number:
Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details , so that when you contact them they will honor your application. Thanks and take good care of yourself really look forward to reading from you soon.

Yours Truly Friendship.
Miss Malgret

HEADER:
Return-Path: <malgretluvjames@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL125-W23 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 26 Oct 2015
Subject: GREETING FROM MISS MALGRET

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello My Dearest,
I am very happy to read from you today with hopes that you are doing well over there, i want to thank you for your kindness towards me, remember age or colors does not matter, what matters is how we care and trust each other, i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information’s and it is for you alone, the rev Father Johnson tried to help me but the bank insist and said that i have to get a trustee out of the country so that i can move out from the camp after the transfer .

I do not need your account information rather the bank might need it if they accept you as my trustee, you will have 25% of the total money for helping me and 5% will be for any expenses that might come up in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by us in any business of your choice with that of my education when i come to your country after the transfer has been made to you, contact the bank immediately with this information for the transfer OK, The contact address of the bank are as follows,

Transfer Officer: Mr. Richard Meddings
Email addresses ( standardchartdbank.scb@accountant.com )‏
Name of depositor: Dr. James Morgan.
Next of kin: Miss. Malgret James
Account Number: 657305500369
IFSC: SCB0006573
Nationality: Sudan

Contact the bank today on how to make the transfer so that i can leave this God forsaking place, am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still young to manage it, i hope you will keep me safe when i come over to your country? this is because i don't know any person over there, i am waiting to hear from you soon about contacting the bank, take care and have a lovely day.

SEND THIS MAIL TO THE BANK.

A NOMINATION LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION TRANSFER OF FUND FROM ACCOUNT OF MY LATE FATHER- ACCOUNT OF WHICH I MISS MALGRET IS THE BENEFICIARY.

Respected Sir,
I am ............. , i wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end.

Miss Malgret , daughter of Late Mr James Morgan , living now in Dakar Senegal as a refugee, I am her foreign partner who will stand on her behalf, she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter before his death.

I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my own country. After receiving a reply from you, i will be able to know the procedure and probability to transfer the amount from your bank to my account, expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours Faithfully,
Malgret

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello My Dearest One,
I believe you are doing great? God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to bring me out from this horrible situation. My hopes is that you will assist me as you promised. I appreciate the way you bring out your precious time on this matter. I believe with your help, I can start a new life in your country after the transfer.
I receive a copy of the bank mail and i saw what the bank is demanding before they can make transfer to your position. Presently i have (death certificate) of my late father which i will submitted to this lawyer. The only document we need is ( power of attorney and An Affidavit of oath ) Which the bank said that it must be issued by a Senegalese based lawyer.

After reading your mail, I discussed it with Rev. Father Johnson Mathew and he introduce me to ( Barr. Donald Moon ). He is one of the best lawyers in Senegal. I will want you to contact him immediately both on phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner, that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer ( $ 5.3 Million U.S. Dollars ) from ( STANDARD CHARTED BANK ) in UK to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.
His contact information's are as follows.

Name Barr. Donald Moon.
E-mail address ( donaldmoonchamber@outlook.com )
Office telephone number ( +221-707-835-063 )

God bless you as you contact him immediately,
Yours faithful Malgret.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Donald Moon
Dakar, Senegal
Human Right Law Firm
Phone+221-707835063
Date. 30/10/2015
Dear Client, CLIPPED.

I send this mail in regards to the Power of Attorney, the Endorsement from the High Court of Justice, which will be secured in your name on behalf of your partner (Miss Malgret James) whom you are going to inherit her legal fund deposited by her late father from the Bank .

Sequence to my inquiring on the cost of obtaining this document which must be issued from the High Court of Justice and sent to the bank to enable the holding Bank release the fund to you,

However this document needs a legal payment of ($630 ) six hundred and thirty dollars in exchange of our local currency here in Senegal (Cfa ) which is payable to high court and your partner & I will appear to high court officially to apply for this documents on your behalf after a confirmation of the payment,

MY FINDINGS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE.

For the Authentication of the power of Attorney ($280)
swearing in Affidavit of oath will cost the sum of ($220 ).
legalization of the Death certificate ($50)
My legal Processing fee is ($80 ) and to get everything done will be ($630 )

For purpose of sending the money, i advised you to send it through Money Gram or western union with below information

Name.......... Donald Moon
country............Dakar Senegal
Address ... ...... Rue 27 Gulf Sud
Amount ........... $630 dollars

I hope to read from you on a very good note based on the process of moving forward towards releasing your fund, because it will be my happiness to see that this Law firm satisfy your needs.

Thanks and Kind Regard.
Barrister (Dr.) Donald Moon

HEADER:
Return-Path: <donaldmoonchamber@outlook.com>
Received: from BLUPR13MB0354.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.218.24]) by
BLUPR13MB0354.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.218.24]) with mapi id
15.01.0318.003; Fri, 30 Oct 2015
Subject: MY FINDINGS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Donald Moon
Dakar, Senegal
Human Right Law Firm
Phone+221-707835063
Date. 01/11/2015

Dear Client, Bradley.
This is to inform you that we have acknowledge your mail and decided to consider your demand. Below is the details of my bank account. Deposit the amount into the account below and keep me update.

BENEFICIARY NAME.. KEITA FATOUMATA
BANK.... CBAO GROUPE BANK
BANK CODE... SN012
CODE GUICHET.....01219
ACCOUNT NUMBER.....34162147001
CLE RIB.....92
SWIFT.... CBAOSNDA
IBAN......01201219034162147001 92

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221702835063
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location

+221777092409
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
MALGRET.jpeg
MALGRET.jpeg (4.76 KiB) Viewed 2191 times
MALGRET1.jpeg
MALGRET1.jpeg (5.99 KiB) Viewed 2191 times
MALGRET2.jpeg
MALGRET2.jpeg (7.7 KiB) Viewed 2191 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: malgretluvjames@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:41 am

Donald Moon
Dakar, Senegal
Human Right Law Firm
Phone+221-707835063
Date. 05/11/2015

Dear Client, Bradley.
Donald Moon Law Chambers is given you another bank account details in case if your bank continue experiencing transfer error on my previous bank account details.

Bank Name ---- Societe Generale de Banques au Senegal. (SGBS)
Account Name ------ Ebonine Iz
Acct. Number ------ K00110111800300644848812
swift code --------- SGSNSNDA

Thanks and Kind Regard.
Barrister (Dr.) Donald Moon
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.