Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosezenawi5@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rosezenawi5@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6888]

What name did the scammer use?*: rose zenawi
Scammer's email address if you have it.: rosezenawi5@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 24
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: N/A
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: senegal
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: email
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: rosezenawi5@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Mass-mail message used online:

i am rose zenawi from Ethiopia Email me (rosezenawi5@hotmail.com)i have something important to discuss with you privately.

The profiles sending those messages are all located in Senegal.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:26 am

ADDITIONS:
My dear friend,
How are you doing ? i hope you are doing great ! I am happy to write you hope you read my mail in good health. This is a little about me, My name is Rose Zenawi . I am 24yrs old single and never been married and have no kids.I'm Honest,Trustful, Romantic and Passionate.I like to explorer new things and new places.like to,watching movies..I enjoy Camping,Hiking,Going Places,Cuddling,writing poems,Giving massage. i like children . exploring a fantasy and just having Fun.I have a good personality. i am from Ethiopia in (Africa ) . Daughter of Late Mr Meles Zenawi Prime Minister of Ethiopia , and also own other private companies which my step mother claim after his dead . my mother is dead and my mother was not married to my late father Mr Meles Zenawi before her death some years back, i am the only child from my mother . my late father has another wife that's my step mother . in some many reasons that is why the world did not no much about me , everything about me has been a secret till the death of my father . it's very sad to have a father who never take you to public , he never let people no about me or come close me , the reason of his action towards me is what i don't no about . he only care for me indoors, he gave me everything materials in the world but he did not give me love of a father that every child will need from a father . my life has been long tragedy story , but in everything that may had happen to me i am very happy that i am alive today to write you and also to meet someone like you . i give thanks to God . i am good Christian and you what religion are you ? i want you to understand that religion , age , distance does not matter . i always say this to myself that true love knows no distance , gossips lol . I feel a great joy around a happy family and i wish to experience the great joy of a happy home . i am currently in Senegal due because my step mother has been very wicked to me and also After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired sold many of my father's properties to a European expatriates which they shared the money among themselves . all because i have no body to speak for me , but i know that God always fight for his children .what is left for in all my father's properties was 4.5 million U.S dollars which my father deposited in a
Scotland bank with my name as next of kin , I traveled to Scotland
to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I meet in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or i present a trustee who will help me and invest the money internationally . i decide not to go back to my country ( Ethiopia) because my step would like to take what belong to me for herself and her children , she has treat to kill me many times , sometime have tried to do so but God keep on fighting for me . so i have leave the country i am currently in (Senegal) in ( Methodist Church hostel ) knowing that one day i will have a family again , i will find some who will love me as woman , sister, wife , desire to beloved . I believe that you are honest and reliable person ,please i want you to help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present you to the Bank for transfer of the money to your account . I kept this secret to people in the hostel here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Pastor ,(John Michael ), because of the closeness and the fact that he took me as his daughter and i must say he is like a father to me. Here is the reverend Telephone number (+221707658867)
if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will definitely send for me . i am not living with him rather i live in the female hostel. they have a separate hall for men and women.i will tell you more about myself in my next mail , please tell me more about yourself , your like , your dislike , your country , what you are doing presently and mostly (smiles) your past life story . attach here are my real pictures and i will like to see your pictures . i will be waiting for your reply , please tell me more about yourself note that i mean no harm .
you can read more about my father here .
http:/ /www.nytimes.com/2012/08/22/world/africa/meles-zenawi-ethiopian-leader-dies-at-57.html?_r=0

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W7 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 17 Aug 2015 06:55:59 -0700
X-TMN: [PN/b+D6nJ7Rgxy5nq0FgWMWZQl+2Ksil]
X-Originating-Email: [rosezenawi5@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W788C24CA56796804D8E55FF790@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rosezenawi5@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_07f71aa3-02b4-437c-ae86-618f7f833007_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: THIS LITTLE ABOUT ME AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello my dear
Thanks for your message, how are you today, thanks allots as you are willing to help me out, i really appreciate all your love and concern, thanks allots, please all i need is your help, i really need your total help and support for me to leave this refugee camp to your country after the bank transfer the money to your account, please help me with all your heart, like i told you, i chose you to help me with all your heart and i really want to meet you immediately everything is over, please help me with all your heart

My dear, i will like you to communicate with the bank on how to make the transfer on my behalf to your account , please write a mail to the bank on my behalf, please lets hear from the bank on how to transfer the money to your account, try and hear from the bank, tell the bank that you are my partner,ask the bank the possibility way of making the transfer to your account

My dear the bank knows all about me and they advice me to look for a partner due to my status been living here in orphanage home, i believe you will help me in transferring the funds to your account. You know why i trust you before i made this contact with i asked God to provide for me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me.after reading your mail now my heart tell me you have been giving to me by God, However,i will like you to contact the European bank where this money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and the possibilities of transferring the money into your account in your country.

Here is the bank contact information and the contact person.

STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND.
TRANSFER OFFICER MR. ANDREW ABLE
NAME OF THE CONTACT PERSON IS MR. ANDREW ABLE
E-MAIL ( standard.life@mail.com )
E-MAIL ( andrewabledavid@yahoo.co.uk )
OFFICE PHONE NUMBER, ( +447031995510 )
FAX NUMBER .... ( +447030401613 )
BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION:
Dr. Meles Zenawi
NATIONALITY: Ethiopia
NEXT OF KIN : Miss Rose Zenawi
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: ( $4.5 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ALC/NO/ ( 40068901576/QB/94/A )

Moreover, after the transfer we will use our money to purchase in good, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf in your country since i am to young to handle such money, all i need is to continue my study after my arrival to your country, try and call me so that i can hear your voice, (+221707658867)
Yours in love Miss Rose Zenawi

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W11 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 20 Aug 2015 00:18:22 -0700
X-TMN: [jsVskXiJWxvp35DcBUeemHu4tlQxnxA4]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W1176DFF8063EC0644BA667FF660@phx.gbl>
boundary="_73fa0e42-23ae-4231-9333-d7e1d4f4f2d6_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dear
Honey how are you, thanks for your message, i hope you are fine my love, i wish you all the best of life with all my love, thanks allot for your effort and concern toward my life, i am happy as you are willing to help me out and i pray to be together with you for the rest of my life immediately the bank complete the transfer to your account, regarding the documents the bank requested because i receive also the copy of the bank message, thanks allots, thanks for all your effort towards my life, i really appreciate all your effort over my life, Dear, thanks for all your efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country,

My dear , according to the bank respond to you, i have with me 2of the documents, only the power of attorney and affidavit of oath documents is remaining, after reading the bank message i ask the Reverend father to help me and get a good lawyer contact over here, Please here are the lawyer contact address because the bank requested a lawyer over here to get all the documents so that i can be able to sign it on your behalf before it becomes valid for the transfer. Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and,when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT IN STANDARD LIFE BANK PLC OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country.
His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Brian Sylvester
Of: (Law Office EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS)
e Mail ( equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com)
Office phone number (+221761209257)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. i pray and i believe he will surely agree to stand for us and get this document here, the lawyer is a good lawyer indeed according to the father.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer ed and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my travel documents and.I will be waiting for your call today,
A big hug and kisses for you.
From my deepest heart of love,
Yours Darling,
Rose zenawi

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W45 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 21 Aug 2015 05:28:09 -0700
X-TMN: [Gr9a2NcLVBWkQVz+YWM7XpTZpgE6/pcr]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W454B33B78DDBD1069B795CFF650@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a85eb94c-2a30-45d2-8207-3d1d4727b8a0_"

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.

RUE 224, YOFF NOIRD FOIR STREET,DAKAR
P. O. BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL

PHONE: +221-761209257
EMAIL (equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com )
REF: POWER OF ATTORNEY/ AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

Respect Mr CLIPPED

First, I received your details and my conversation with your partner MISS ROSE ZENAWI. In respect to your request and demand for a legal back-up to enable you stand proxy on the claim of her inheritance kept in Standard life Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom, I want to thank you for offering our honorable Law firm such trans-national legal services. I know that your partner MISS ROSE ZENAWI did give you a clear introduction of my honorable Law Firm.
Sequel to your request, below is the cost of the preparation and authentication.

COSTS:
1: Consultation/Mobilization
2: Drafting of the Power of Attorney
3: Swearing of Affidavit of Oath
4: Notarization and Endorsement

Total Fund needed for the procurement of the documents is $560.00 Dollars( Five hundred and Sixty Dollars only).

Kindly understand that payment is necessary in order to procure the documents and authenticate them. I have included my consultation fee above, so send the total sum of $560.00 in My name of Brian Sylvester, to our Honorable Law Firm and address through Western Union (Money Transfer Agent) OR money gram system.

Remember to write to me the receiving information. It is good that you understand that Western Union and money gram are the faster, Easiest and secured means of transferring money since the receiver is able to collect the money the same day.

PAYMENT RECEIVING INFORMATION WITH MY NAME BELOW.

Names: ---------- Brian Sylvester.
Address--------- No. 224 NORID FOIR ( 3rd floor) Dakar Senegal,
Country---------Senegal.
State-------------Dakar.
MTCN Number :
Text Question :
Text Answer :

Accordingly, immediately I receive the above payment of the total sum of $560.00 necessary for the procurement of the documents, we shall prepare and proceed in the Federal High Court here to sign, seal, stamp and register the documents and authorize you to stand in proxy and claim the money. This implies that by the power of Attorney and affidavit of oath you shall legally stand the next of inheritance and to empowered you as the next beneficiary of the said fund. Your partner MISS ROSE ZENAWI has to come and attest and thumb print the documents.

Immediately we receive the above amount of money ($560.00), we shall commence the preparation which shall take us only 2working days. After the preparation we shall send the document original copy to the bank and copy to you for your references.

I have attached a copy of my ID Card and my Legal License for your kind attention .

REGARDS
Yours sincerely in service.
Barr. Dr. BRAIN SYLVESTER,
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
Dakar Senegal,
Barr.BRAIN SYLVESTER.
Office tel Number +221-761209257

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com (bay004-omc3s2.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.140])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 1si13450884oie.137.2015.08.24.16.35.25
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:35:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.140 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.140;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.140 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from BAY179-W40 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:35:23 -0700
X-TMN: [2CoZ2Y/QhdY2unPp++TNBJB8jNYGsmx0]
X-Originating-Email: [equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W40825B8EC1DDC22FACCBC0C1620@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_33b0e817-44a7-4e78-8458-22149bbba154_"
From: EQUALRIGHT CHAMBERS <equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com>
CC: "rosezenawi5@hotmail.com" <rosezenawi5@hotmail.com>
Subject: BARRISTER. DR. BRAIN SYLVESTER / EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS/ cost of
documents

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.

RUE 224, YOFF NOIRD FOIR STREET,DAKAR
P. O. BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL

EMAIL (equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com )
REF: POWER OF ATTORNEY/ AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

Respect Mr CLIPPED
Regarding your request, below is the account information of my assistance , i want you to use this account information below

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Bank Name:_________ CBAO
Bank Address:_________ PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129
DAKAR SENEGAL.
Beneficiary Name:_________ Ndeye Khady tall ep Cisse
Account number:_________ 035167234601
Branch Code :_________ 01283
Swift Code: _________ CBAOSNDA
BANK CODE:_________ SN012
CLE/RIB :_________ 46
IBAN:_________ SN0120128335167234601 46

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com (bay004-omc3s21.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.159])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id jq6si51853obb.1.2015.08.26.15.05.04
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:05:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.159 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.159;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.159 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from BAY179-W86 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:05:02 -0700
X-TMN: [FZcDZUvDLvk/My+5YpiaHN8UbGTnVx7m]
X-Originating-Email: [equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W86133ABE34839D50E5F293C1600@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com
boundary="_1f6e6551-427e-40bb-9ba8-bc1f56eb2f78_"
From: EQUALRIGHT CHAMBERS <equalrightchanbers@hotmail.com>
Subject: BARRISTER. DR. BRAIN SYLVESTER / EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS

FAKE ID:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221707658867
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+447031995510
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447030401613
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Opal Telecom Ltd

+221761209257
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Rose already escaped the Camp:
Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend John Micheal and his email address is as follows: revjohnmichael1@hotmail.com

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Reverend Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly Rose

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W8 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 04:34:55 -0700
X-TMN: [ULwXGfpXxBvdCM0L4DBC2Flk+lmzppgj]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W80F45FAD5700B149A68C0FF680@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ad0b8c5c-a0b5-4772-85fc-b5066ed7677f_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosebaby5@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:42 pm

Added E-mail address:
Hello Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend John Micheal and his email address is as follows: revjohnmichael1@hotmail.com

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Reverend Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Yours truly Rose

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W15 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 4 Sep 2015 05:00:23 -0700
X-TMN: [OmogZNPbf4QgVcTMb12IJNLkXDTgeOpe]
X-Originating-Email: [rosebaby5@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W15A03E762B237E0D369F4AE9570@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rosebaby5@hotmail.com
boundary="_716b22de-b713-494f-88a4-e55da2f74d2e_"

More Photos:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:04 am

Hello my dearest,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum of the money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Paraguay now as the transfer is completed. On your part I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($300,000,00) for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $300,000,00. Us dollars on your behalf as I am successful with my late fathers fund transfer.

Now you will need to contact the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT IN DAKAR SENEGAL they are with the Cheque amount of ( $300.000.00 ) Three Hundred thousand United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by me. The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Western union manager,You have to follow all they Instructions so that this money will be transfer to you in cash through western union money transfer.

I was unable to complete this when i was in Senegal as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to Western Union office to effect this transfer.
FULL NAME:..................................
COUNTRY AND ADDRESS:........................
TELEPHONE:............................

Send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address:
( westernunionmonytransferr@yahoo.fr )

Western Union Manager:Mr Ismail Ibrahim
They Telephone:+221763919346.

Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. Therefore feel free to get in touch with western union Senegal and they will send the cheque money to you without delay.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W86 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 14 Sep 2015 10:27:57 -0700
X-TMN: [08BXy7Vmlhk8FAPrpCeWLh9PhjUFtkfL]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W86FF70D53BD1C2C2A463D4FF5D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ef09c2c9-1108-45a2-8507-80f520133ba6_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221763919346
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angelzenawi@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Feedback form [#8046]

What name did the scammer use?*: angel zenawi
Scammer's email address if you have it.: angelzenawi@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 24years
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: rosezenawi
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: "am the daughter of late meles zenawi lives in churh of senegal i want your help to evacuate me and help me to withdraw 4.5 million us $"
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: any where else
How much money did they demand?: 950 us $
Name you were told to send the money to. : in the name of lawyer,s secartary ambdou
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: senegal federal court
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 00221772738734 / +221772738734
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: no
How were you to send the money ?: i have sent no money
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: the picture used is already reported here
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: no step taken yet.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: please help the others to avoid frauds.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

angelzenawi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:07 am

My dear friend,
How are you doing ? i hope you are doing great ! I am happy to write you hope you read my mail in good health. This is a little about me, My name is Miss Angel Zenawi . I am 24yrs old single and never been married and have no kids . I'm Honest , Trustful , Romantic and Passionate . I like to explorer new things and new places . like to watching movies .I love cooking . I enjoy Camping , Hiking , Going Places , Cuddling ,writing poems,Giving massage . i like children . exploring a fantasy and just having Fun .I have a good personality. i am from Ethiopia in (Africa ) . i am Daughter of Late Mr Meles Zenawi Prime Minister of Ethiopia , and also owner of private companies which my step mother claim after his dead . I lost my mum long time ago and she was not married to my late father Mr Meles Zenawi before her death some years back, i am the only child from my mother . my late father has another wife that's my step mother . in some many reasons that is why the world did not know about me , everything about me has been a secret till the death of my father . it's very sad to have a father who never take me to public , he never let people know about me or come close to me , i don't know the reason of his action towards me . he only care for me indoors, he gave me everything materials in the world but he did not give me love of a father that every child will need from a father . my life has been long tragedy story , but in everything that may had happen to me, i am very happy that i am alive today to write you and also to meet someone like you . i give thanks to God . i am good Christian and you what religion are you ? i want you to understand that religion , age , distance does not matter . i always say this to myself that true love knows no distance , gossips lol . I feel a great joy around a happy family and i wish to experience the great joy of a happy home . i am currently in Senegal due because my step mother has been very wicked to me and also After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired sold many of my late father's properties to European expatriates which they shared the money among themselves and leave nothing for me. all because i have no body to speak for me , but i know that God always fight for his children . the only thing i inherited in all my father's properties was 4.5 million U.S dollars which my late father deposited in a Switzerland bank using my name as next of kin , I traveled to Switzerland to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival in the bank , the Bank Director whom I meet in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank are :
( 1 ) the money would only be release to me when I am married or
( 2 ) I present a trustee , guardian , who will help me to invest the money internationally . i decide not to go back to my country ( Ethiopia) because my step mother would like to take what belong to me for herself and her children , she has treat to kill me many times , sometime she have tried to do so but God keep on fighting for me . i have leave the country, i am currently in (Senegal) in ( Methodist Church ) the church gave me accommodation in the hostel , so dearest i am currently in Senegal living at ( Methodist Church hostel) knowing that one day i will have a family again , i will find someone who will love me as woman , sister, wife , desire to beloved . I believe that you are honest and reliable person , please i want you to help me to stand as my trustee so that I will present you to the Bank for transfer of the money to your account , when the money is transferred into it, your from the money you will send for me to come over to your country and start a new life . i have to stop here , here is my personal phone number (+221-77-273-8734) please call me so we talk better .i will tell you more about myself in my next mail , please tell me more about yourself , your like , your dislike , your country , what you are doing presently and mostly (smiles) your past life story . attached here are my real pictures and i will like to see your pictures . i will be waiting for your reply , please tell me more about yourself note that i mean no harm .

you can read more about my father here .

http:/ /www.nytimes.com/2012/08/22/world/africa/meles-zenawi-ethiopian-leader-dies-at-57.html؟_r=0

Return-Path: <angelzenawi@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL127-W23 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 27 Oct 2015

I am very happy to read your mail and i thank you for understanding and your advice, the way you talk to me give me more and trust to you, it makes me to have the feeling that i have have my family back again for being with someone like you

after reading all your mail i start to feel as if me and you is together now, then i want to the REV father and ask him how can i be with you so that we will be together and do everything about transfering my late father money and for you to get University for me there in your country USA

he let me to know that i need my traveling documents such as my international passport and all the rest of the things that i will need to make my trip successful.

Honey i have ask Rev Father the cost of getting my International passport and he said that it will cost $260 dollars, so he gave me his secretary information so that you will send me the money so that he will help me and get the passport.

Below is the information of the Rev Father secretary that he gave me so that you will send the money through Money Gram transfer or through westin union money transfer

Name......... Clement Efik Anaba

Address....... 48 Avenue Lamine Guye
International Airport Road.

Country........ Dakar-Senegal.

Please honey try to send the money today so that he will go and get my passport, then after that we will plan on how to come okay and i will be very happy to speak with you today on phone, this is the Number to contact me on phone;( +221-77-273-8734 ) feel free to call now and you have to send me your phone number ok
Thanks for your care and love towards me and i promise to give you the best of my life, i can,t wait to be with you
Yours Sincerely

honey how are you and i hope all is well with you and as i told you before reading from you give me more hope and makes me feel happy , honey Rev father said that you have to go to the bank and told them to send the moneythrough Money Gram transfer or through westin union money transfer with the information as i give to you yestersay that is more easily and you have to send me the payment ship once you have send me the money today , i love you and please honey forget not to send me your phone number as i ask you in my mail yesterday, am happy that soon i will live here to join with you

My lovely Justin, honey have be trying your number, my love send me your good phone number with your country code , honey understand my feeling and come for my help as you realy promise me to help me for us to be togther please and after i read your mail i meet to the rev father and tell him what you said , he let me know that it is more early for you to send the money through westin union and as a REV father he is onder church and he don,t have bank account, please for my sake i pled you to help me and send me the money with the information which he give to you through westin union and he promise that once i get the money he will help me to get my way to you, please i beg you do it for me if not for any other thing , my life and which you know that life is bigger then money, i love you and i need to see you and been with you

Good afternoon Sweetheart how are you and your health hope fine, as for me my wasn't fine because of my situation here in this ugly camp,darling i try to call you but it not going through try and call me with this number 00221704998635 it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice well sweetheart Reverend have giving me Accountant information which you will use to send the money for my passport i really can't wait to be with you soon. here is the Account infromation Below.

BANK NAME: SOCIETE GENERAL DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NO: KOO110111800300644848812.
SWIFT CODE: SGSNSNDA
ACCOUNT NAME:MR EBONINE IZ.

Sweetheart as soon as you send the money please try and attache the payment slip to me so that i can give it to reverend for him to pick up the money once i receive the money my passport will be ready in 2 working days try and call me.

Your Forever Love.

Phone Number:
+221772738734
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221704998635
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
Attachments
aaaaaaaa.jpg
aaaaaaaa.jpg (12.77 KiB) Viewed 6103 times
bbbb (1).jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Good morning my sweetheart, how are you and how is your work today , i pray and hope all is well with you over there today, honey after reading your mail i want to the REv father and told him that you said about the acount number and i ask him for another account as you said and he try and help to get another account from one of his good friend , my love here is the account information

NAME OF THE BANK: SOCIETY GENERALE DE BANK AU SENEGAL (SGBS)
ADDRESS: 19 AVENUE L.S SENGHOR DAKAR-SENEGAL.
CODE BIC SWIFT: SGSNSNDA.
ACCOUNT NO: K00110100502600710433864.
BENEFICIARY: CREDIT MUTUEL DU SENEGAL.
BENEFICIARY NAME: OSCAR JAMES
BENEFICIARY ADDR: ...... 15 VEDEN DAKAR-SENEGAL

honey please try for me and send thé money to me this morning so that i will start working for my international passport to come out from here to meet with you and have the rest of my life with you , honey send me the payment slip once you have send me the money now
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Greetings ,
This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the western union money transfer agent here in Dakar Senegal to transfer your cheque of (300,000) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118408/03 which i keep for you

My Dear, i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you, but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal head office,meanwhile they have agreed to transfer it through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy in Senegal.

The money could not be transfer to you due to allocated security code, the bank of Senegal has approval to send the cash through western union money transfer, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire transfer

I was unable to complete this issue alone as a result of non-availability of getting hold of your detailed information's required, so you are required to send your full information's to the western union agency here to effect this post.

Full name..............
Full contact address..........
country..............
Mobile phone:............

In order to resolve this problem,send an E-mail with your information above to the western Union solicitors fund verification department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail : ( western.unionmoney.transfer.com@outlook.com )

Contact the western union today with the above email address. as soon as this mention information's is received by the western union agent, the money will be transfer to you via western union or from the western union transferring bank.

Regard from angel

HEADER:
Return-Path: <angelzenawi@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL127-W31 ([65.55.34.72]) by COL004-OMC2S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Subject: new development in transfering your cheque
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.