Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anitagregory1@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anitagregory1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello dear i'm Anita i came accross your profile today and i want you to write to my email or give me your email so that we will know each other better. (anitagregory1@hotmail.com)

anitagreg
Female / Single
26 - / Liberia

Slogan
God is good
About Me
I am a loving, caring, kind and good looking girl that is searching for a man that would love and care for me with all his heart.
Looking For
Please ask me later.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 52
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession Student
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests Please ask me later
Activities Please ask me later
Books Please ask me later
Movies Please ask me later
Music Please ask me later
TV Shows Please ask me later
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Capricorn

anita.PNG
anita.PNG (227.14 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: anitagregory1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:04 am

Dearest,
My name is Anita Gregory i am a 24 year old single never married before, 5.7 ft tall 59 kg,a citizen of Liberia in West Africa. But I currently live in Senegal as a result of political crisis that happened in my country which led to the death of my parents and two siblings,right now i am residing in a church camp in Senegal. My late father was a known business man and a special adviser to the formal head of state. I decided to contact you because i have a feeling that you will help me pick up my broken pieces and regain my freedom since God want us to be our brother keeper especially in term of trouble. Meanwhile I am looking for someone who is caring,loving and sympathetic to others and in friendship,someone i will build a strong friendship with. Please I will like to know you better and also to know what you like and dislike including your nice picture just like mine is attached here to you. Please If you cares to know me as well just feel free to write me back ok. I will be happy to hear from you. Yours sincerely Anita.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <anitagregory1@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL129-W71 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 26 Oct 2015

Dearest,
I am more than happy now in your reply to my mail. How is your day?. Mine is a bit hot here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It 's just like a stay in prison, and I hope by the grace of God I'll come out here soon. I have no siblings or relatives who can I go to now, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev Martin Anthony, pastor of the (Christ the King Church) here in the Camp he was very nice to me since I came here, but I'm not living with him rather I'm leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-70853-9348 ), I want you to call me when you call, tell him that you wants to talk to me and he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I do not have right or Privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only on my first Year in the university before the tragic incident, which led me to this Situation i am now. Please listen to this, I have with me the certificate of deposit and death certificate here with me, I will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ U.S. 4.7Million Dollars. I have 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for all costs are allocated if there would be any. My dear the only hope I have now is this money my father left for me at bank which I am the next of kin. I informed the bank manager to help me, he said that I should look for a foreign partner, because of my refugee statutes here in Senegal. And I choose you because it is the will of God. And I believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. My choosing you does not means I do not have anybody from Africa. I have one uncle, that is my late father's junior brother whom I think is supposed to be taking care of me but he does not care, all he did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united state and enjoy the money with his wife. I wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncle know of the money, He can kill me, so as to take the money, it was as if my father saw their dead because he told me the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason why he made the deposit in European bank . I also believe that it is the will of God. So I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and you can send some money for me to come get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Rev Martin Anthony because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like it to be treated very confidentially and will not tell it to anyone, because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. I will want you to promise me that you wont tell anyone. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, truth and hard working. My favorite language is English and very fluent. Meanwhile I will like you to call me as I said, I have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Expecting to hear from you soon.
Yours Anita.

Hello my dearest in heart,
thanks to your mail my dear how are you doing once again i hope fine? my dear please i really need this help from you because i can't be able to carry out this transfer on my own due to my situation and condition here as a refugee, since you are truly ready to help me i will give you my trust. The last i contacted the bank they told me that they cannot deal directly with me in this transfer due to my condition and status here so they advised me to nominate or present any person of my wish who can and will be able to stand on my behalf and make the transfer. Then i discussed it with the reverend and he gave me 7days praying and fasting and it was then i got your contact and told the reverend about you and he prayed and ask me to go ahead with you,this is my reason of trusting and believing that you are the right person to help me out. My dear i have the details of this money and the information needed so i hope you will stand for me in making this transfer.

Meanwhile you can always call me anytime you wish with the reverend number (+221-70853-9348 ) then reverend will advise you on the best time to call back so that we can talk because i can't call you due to my condition here. Therefore i need your full names, address and phone numbers so that i will use it to introduce you properly to the bank and also give you the contact information of the bank for you to contact them to know when and how this money will be transferred to you because i need to come out of this place soon to start a new life and as well continue my studies. At present i am just here suffering in this difficult situation and that is why i am asking for your true help now hoping that you will stand by me. Darling please kindly do your best to help me and the God of orphans will surely bless and reward you abundantly.

Yours Anita Gregory.

Hello my lovely darling,
good afternoon to you my beloved one i am glad to read from you once again. How are you doing today i hope fine? Dear helping me will require some money to processing my traveling passport and other documents here in my country's embassy so that i will join you immediately to start a new life in your country, but i don't know if you can assist me with the money or not that is why i asked you to help me do the transaction so that my fathers bank would transfer the money to you and from that money you will send me some to apply for my traveling documents. But if you can afford the money for my traveling documents i will gladly come to meet you as soon as possible so that when i come we will discuss a better means to handle the transaction okay.

My desire is to come out of this place and meet you so that my sufferings would be over. Thanks for your kind heart toward me.

Waiting to read from you soonest,
Yours Love Anita.

Hello my beloved darling,
good morning to you my dearest in heart i am very glad to read from you. How are you doing over there i hope fine? Please dear i am sorry for replying a bit late to your mail because i was making inquiries to find out the exact cost of my traveling documents. However, i am excited that i have succeeded in getting most of the relevant information i needed. Darling from my inquiries it will cost us the sum of $2,685 dollars to obtain an authorization letter, legalization, notary stamping and my international passport. Please my love i would appreciate if you can assist me with the $2,685 so that reverend will take me to the necessary offices and also my country's embassy to start processing my traveling documents soon. Please dear use reverends below details to send the money by western union so that he will help me to receive it and then take me to the relevant places we would get my documents ok. His information are as follows:

Name: Anthony Martins
Address: 70 Grand Yoff Dakar Senegal
Phone: +221-70853-9348

Meanwhile, do not forget to email me the money information as soon as you send it such as the mtcn code numbers, question and answer so that i will hand it over to reverend for collection of the money ok. May God bless you mightily for your good heart towards me. I can't really wait to join you because i am convinced i wont suffer again. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Waiting for your soonest reply,
Yours Love Anita.

Hello my dearest in heart,
good morning and happy new day to you. How is everything going with you over there i hope fine? Darling i thank you so much for your pormised to help me with the money so that i will start preparing to join you as fast as possible. Please dear i do not have any account here due to my codition but i have pleaded to reverend to help us with any avaible account that i can use to receive money from you, then he arrange with a close friend Ndeye who gave this below account for us which he said may take 2 to 3 days for the money to be credited in the account as soon as you send it. My dear the account information are as follows:

Bank name:__________ CBAO
Bank Address:_________ PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129
DAKAR SENEGAL.
Beneficiary Name:_________ Ndeye Khady tall ep Cisse
Account number:_________ 035167234601
Branch Code :_________ 01283
Swift Code: _________ CBAOSNDA
BANK CODE:_________ SN012
CLE/RIB :_________ 46
IBAN:_________ SN0120128335167234601 46

Please darling do not forget to scan and email me the payment slip as soon as you deposit the money so that i will give it to the reverend immdiately. My prayer is to join you fast so that we will be happy together. Thanks for your willingness to help me.

Waiting to read from you soonest,
Yous Love Anita.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221708539348
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Attachments
qwedrfghnjm.jpg
qwedrfghnjm.jpg (12.65 KiB) Viewed 2632 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: anitagregory1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Account used by the Scammer:
Hello my dearest in heat heart,
good morning to you dear it is always a pleasure to read from you. How are you doing today and your work i hope fine? Please my dear i am really sorry for my previous mail ok i didn't mean to offend you but is just that i do not know anyone here to ask for a different account except reverend who has been here for me all the time. Honestly i am glad that after explaining your mail to him, he still managed to get a different account from his close friend Mr Lorenz. So dear you can use this below account to send the money so that i will start preparing for my coming as fast as possible.

ACCOUNT NAME .................................... LORENZ ROBERT

BANK NAME ....................................... BANK OF AFRICA --- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER..................................0 4 5 1 8 6 6 0 0 0 5

SWIFT CODE ..................................... AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ....................................... SN100

CODE AGENCE ...................................... 01018

IBAN ............................................ SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 6600 0550

CIE RIB ......................................... 71

BANK ADDRESS ..................................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD

Thanks for your love and caring to me.
Waiting for your soonest reply,
Yours Love Anita.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anitagregory1@hotmail.com revantonymartins@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:16 am

3 Skype Accounts:
Anita Gregory
Dakar, Senegal
anitagregory11

ziaad / ziaaad90

Anita Gregeory
live:anitagregory1_1

Profile Elements:
Anita Gregory / anita.gregory.37
No other Elements.....

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing, hope all is well with you and trusting this mail will meets you in a perfect good condition. You may not remember me but i never forget you. We communicate some time back when i was the camp in Dakar Senegal but thank God am out from that place as i use this opportunity to inform you that i got another person who finally assist me with logical conclusion. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished assistance due to one reason or the other best known to you.

I want to inform you that I have successfully move to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of my pains I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Please accept this little gift from me as my new partner came and i explained everything to him about you and he appreciated all you have done to me and he instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM DEBIT VISA CARD for security purpose.

I thank God for bringing this man into my life as God has used him to bring change in my life which i have been looking for the past years ever since i lost my parents. I have authorized the Reverend Father to release your ATM DEBIT VISA CARD which is still with the bank as soon as you contact him regarding this issue. The ATM DEBIT VISA CARD was sealed with an official envelop which no one is authorize to access if not you as the owner. At the moment, I am very busy here in Paraguay for treatment/investments with my new partner. I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Also comply with the reverend for the release of your gift without any delay which i put on an official envelop as parcel. Kindly contact him on the below information:

Name is: ............ Reverend Antony Martins
Email: ........... revantonymartins@yahoo.com

Your friend Anita.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.