Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goodnessevans66@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

goodnessevans66@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:58 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hello dear new friend,
My name is Miss Goodness. I see your profile and like it. can you contact me back at my private email (goodnessevans66@hotmail.com) to have my photo and my details. I am waiting for your reply (goodnessevans66@hotmail.com )

Thanks
Miss Goodness .

Full Name Goognes Evans - no picture
Birth Year 1992
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: goodnessevans66@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Email:

Dearest,

How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a
nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice
today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Goodness Evans i am (23yrs) but age doesn't
matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Congo in Africa,5.4ft
tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing
here in Dakar as result of the civil war that has fought in my country
recentry and i love you and i need you and i am real interested in you and meet with you face to face there.

My late father DR.Elliot Evans was the managing director of Evans COCOA
INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Kinshasa (the capital city of Democratic Republic of the
Congo, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and
killed my mother and my father in cold blood. You can view some of the websites
of the crisis below; http:/ /www. telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/democraticrepublicofcongo/3379722/Congolese-rebel-leader-warns-he-will-take-war-to-capital..html http:/ /news. bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3075537.stm

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by
country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend
father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you and i will love to come and meet you there

I like faithful, caring, kind etc and dislike unfaithfulness, dishonest etc my
hobbies are cooking, reading music , sports etc and i would like to know more
about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing
presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is
my picture and i will like to see one of your current picture also
okay.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours sincerely

Goodness.,

Return-Path: goodnessevans66@hotmail.com
Subject: I Will Like To Know More About You and meet you for real love

Picture received with the email:

evans.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:32 pm

The recovery scam:

Bonjour Cher Comment allez-vous aujourd'hui, espérons que votre bien?
Je suis très heureux de vous informer de mon succès à obtenir le fonds transférés en vertu de la coopération d'un nouveau partenaire de l'Irlande. Actuellement je suis en Irlande pour des projets d'investissement avec ma propre part de la somme totale. Pendant ce temps, je ne l'ai pas oublié vos efforts passés et tentatives pour me faciliter le transfert des fonds, malgré qu'il nous a omis certains comment. Maintenant, vous devrez contacter le Père Rev contrôlent le camp Son nom est Raymond Rev Mark et son adresse e-mail est
(raymondmarkone@yahoo.com)

Demandez-lui de vous envoyer un chèque de banque certifié de (150.000.00) euros que je préparais et conservé pour votre rémunération pour tous les efforts passés et tente de me seconder dans cette affaire. Je vous remercie de vos efforts à ce moment beaucoup. Donc, se sentir libre et entrer en contact avec le Père Rev et lui enseigner où vous envoyer le projet de vérification dès que possible parce que ses vôtre et je l'ai gardé pour vous. S'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir immédiatement que vous recevez afin que nous puissions partager notre joie et de bonheur, après toutes les souffrances de l'époque. Dans le moment, je suis très occupé ici parce que des projets d'investissement qui moi et mon nouveau partenaire éprouvez à portée de main. Enfin, souviens que je l'avais transmis des instructions aux Rev Raymond Mark en votre nom pour recevoir ce chèque. Sens donc libre entrer en contact avec lui et il va envoyer le chèque à vous sans tarder. Prenez soin de vous et à bientôt,

Vôtre belles

Bonté

/
Hello Dear How are you today, hope your well?
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in Ireland. Currently I am in Ireland for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me to transfer funds, despite that we failed some how. Now you need to contact the Father Rev control the camp His name is Raymond Rev Mark and his email address is
(raymondmarkone@yahoo.com)

Ask him to send you a certified bank check (150,000.00) Euros I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. Thank you for your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Father Rev and teach him where to send the audit project as soon as possible because its yours and I kept it for you. Please let me know immediately you receive so that we can share our joy and happiness, after all the sufferings of the time. At the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had sent instructions to the Rev. Raymond Mark on your behalf to receive that check. So feel free to contact him and he will send the check to you without delay. Take care and see you soon,

Your beautiful

Goodness
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Odd one here:
Dearest,

How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a
nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice
today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Goodness Evans i am (23yrs) but age doesn't
matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Congo in Africa,5.4ft
tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing
here in Dakar as result of the civil war that has fought in my country
recentry and i love you and i need you and i am real interested in you and meet with you face to face there.

My late father DR.Elliot Evans was the managing director of Evans COCOA
INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Kinshasa (the capital city of Democratic Republic of the
Congo, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and
killed my mother and my father in cold blood. You can view some of the websites
of the crisis below; http:/ /www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/democraticrepublicofcongo/3379722/Congolese-rebel-leader-warns-he-will-take-war-to-capital..html http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3075537.stm

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by
country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend
father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you and i will love to come and meet you there

I like faithful, caring, kind etc and dislike unfaithfulness, dishonest etc my
hobbies are cooking, reading music , sports etc and i would like to know more
about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing
presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is
my picture and i will like to see one of your current picture also
okay.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours sincerely

HEADER:
Return-Path: <goodnessevans66@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT147-W9 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S51.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 12 Oct 2015
Subject: I Will Like To Know More About You and meet you for real love

Hello darling good morning how are you hope fine honey and i cant wait to meet you soon and i have given you my heart and i will marry with you and i am truely want us to be together my love and i am so happy to hear from you this afternoon and i thank you for your effort and help to take me out of this refugee camp which is like prison and i love you with all my heart and i miss you here and i am ready to come and stay with you and please try and help me out from here darling and i want to set my eyes on you there and i am so much happy about that honey and yes i will like to come over there to meet with you face to face this week but i don;t have International Passport here with me and the reverend father told me that the passport will cost me $150 us dollar to get the passport ready for my going out and please darling this is the only thing i need to come over as soon as you send the money our reverend will go to our embassy here and get the passport for me for my coming over to meet with you darling and you can send the money by my name Goodness Evans through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram here by this address below and i will be waiting to hear from you today and to know when you will be sending the money and i am really ready to meet you this week my darling and all my love for you there.

RECEIVER NAME...GOODNESS EVANS
COUNTRY....SENEGAL
CITY....DAKAR

Yours sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from SNT147-W49 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S39.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 18 Oct 2015

Account used by the Scammer:
Hello darling good morning how are you hope fine honey and i am very sorry to reply you late and i thank you so for your help and care about my condition here in the refugee camp that is like prison yard and i love you so much and i miss you and i cant wait to meet you there and i told the reverend father about the bank transfer of the passport money and the reverend father give me his secretary bank account and please darling you can send the money by this account information as bellow.

Address: uba senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D
Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name : UBA
Code banque : Sn153
Code guichet : 01301
Account number: 301010021956
Rib : 94
Code swift : UNAFSNDA

Your sincerely

Header:
Return-Path: <goodnessevans66@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT147-W11 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 From: Goodness Evans <goodnessevans66@hotmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:26 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello darling good morning how is today hope fine honey and i am very happy to receive your message and please i want serious relationship and future partner with you and have very honest relationship with you my darling and i am still single and i need you my darling and i love you forever and i thank you very much for your mail and i love you and i miss you so much and i am so much happy to hear from you today and trust me darling and you have make my dream come true as my future husband and my true husband and i am honest and faithful serious girl and my darling husband i am ready to give you all my heart and i want to make you happy everyday and what i am telling you is nothing but the real truth and i love you so much and i miss you here and i need you in my life and i want you for real love and i want to be with you there in your country and marry with you as a your wife and take good care of you and darling yes i will like to come over
there to meet with you face to face there this weekend build happy family with you there and to spend the rest of my life time with you and i love you and i have also inform our authorities here and our reverend that i will soon go out of here and also darling i will like to be with you be for this week ending because here is not good for me is just like a prison yard darling and can you imagine that we are only eat once a day here in Senegal and you can call me with the reverend father number 00 221775642432 to hear your sweet voice and because i dont have phone and i will be waiting to know when i will be coming over to meet with you and all my love for you there and please help me to get my passport here and i dont work because we are not allow to go out of the refugee camp and i am ready to settle with you.

Yours sincerely
Goodness

HEADER:
Received: from SNT147-W66 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S40.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 27 Oct 2015

Added Photo:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221775642432
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Same Bank Details as above:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.