Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsingabritthleniusss@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:21 pm

United Nation Payment Notice...
People
mrsinga britthlenius <mrsingabritthleniusss@outlook.com> Today at 12:12 PM
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL
OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting
And Investigations Division

From The Desk Of United Nation International Oversight Service, Is Writing To Inform You Concerning An Approved Scam Victim Compensation Funds Worth Of $10M Dollars That was Approved By The World Governmental Authorities.

However, This Payment Was Approved Regards To The Meeting Held On 28th Of May,2015 With The United Nation Board Of Trusties And World Bank Board Of Directors Also US National Security Council In Collaboration With Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) And West Africa Union Government Concerning The Fraudulent Arts Going On In Global World Which Was Reported By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) And Also Signed By This Mention Governmental Authorities That Any One Found Victim Of Scam In Any Of These Governmental Institution Will Be Compensated.

On This Regard, The President Federal Republic Of Nigeria General Muhammadu Buhari Reached A Compromised With The United Nation That Any One Confirm A Victim Of Scam By The Nigeria Government He Will Sign For The Immediate Release Of The Compensation Funds, With This Agreement, The United Nation Board Of Trusties Sent Me To Nigeria To Carry Out A Proper Investigation In Their Various Government Offices And Banks Which I Am Working In Collaboration With Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC).

For Your Notice, I Have Sat With The Executive Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) And Discovered Your Information As One Of The Victim Of Scam By The Nigeria Criminals That Impersonate The Names Of Nigeria Governmental Offices And Banks Which I Have Reported To The UN Board Of Trustees And The Secretary General Of United Nation Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, And He Has Signed For The Release Of Your Approved Compensation Funds to Be paid To You through ATM on-line account And Order That You are By To Pay Sum Of $350 For the Clearance Of Your Approved Scam Victim Compensation Funds Inter Debit Exchange Permit Certificate That Will Authorize The Apex Bank Of Nigeria To Release Your ATM Card For Withdrawal.

Sincerely, You Are A Lucky Person Because I Have Just Discovered That Some Top Nigerian Officials Are Interested To Divert The Funds And They Are Working To Divert The Funds Into Their Personal Accounts If You Did Not Stand For Your Claim.

My Dear, I Have A Limited Time To Stay In Nigeria To Execute This Transaction, So I Would Like You To Urgently Respond To This Message If You Are Willing To Receive This Compensation Funds, If You Do, Get Back To Me With Your Direct Telephone Number And Your Address Also Your Identification ID So That I Can Advise You On How Best To Receive Your ATM On-line Account Withdrawal Card As Soon You Pay The $350 Dollars Needed For The Clearance Of Your Funds Scam Victim Inter Debit Exchange Permit Certificate That Will Authorize The Apex Bank Of Nigeria To Release Your ATM On-line Account Withdrawal Card Within The Next 72hours So That I Will Send It To You With Your Given Address For You To Start Withdrawing Your Funds, For Your Information, If You Know That You Will Not Pay The $350 Fee, Don’t Response Because Your Service To Receive This Funds Will Not Be Rendered Because This Is What Will Authorize The Apex Bank Of Nigeria To Release Your ATM On-line
Account Payment Withdrawal Card, Also Know That This Mentioned Documents Will Be Obtain By The Federal High Court Nigeria.

Your Trust And Faith Will Give You A Better Service By UN Government.

Call To This Phone No For Confirmation:+2349030471481

Sincerely Yours.

Mrs. Inga Britt Ahlenius.
United Nations Under Secretary
General For Internal Affairs
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.