Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chambersassociatesll@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chambersassociatesll@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:20 pm

SOLUTION TO YOUR PAYMENT,‏‏
People
chambers associates <chambersassociatesll@hotmail.com> Today at 11:39 AM
To
chambers associates
William Riches & Associates
Bar William Riches, LL.B.(Hons)Senior Partner.
Email:chambers.associates2@aol.com
Tel:+19406184285

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing in the effect of your unclaimed BOND FUND which has remained unclaimed in Citibank.

I am a claim adjuster/Auditors we have been working in collaboration with International audit Firms, "claim adjusters corporation" for the release of unclaimed fund.

During one of our operation In Nigeria, we discovered that there are pool of Unclaimed funds/compensation from Insurance companies, abandoned funds, equity investment funds, dividend warrants Inheritance funds from Tax Returns, from Properties etc which has been unclaimed in Citibank, and your address and details signifies that you are one of the beneficiaries of these unclaimed fund

It is base on This Premise, that we decided to contact you to let you know that your fund which is still pending unclaimed

If you are still willing, and interested, we will help to see that these payment is computed and released to you as soon as possible.

You may wish to contact me for further clarification please feel free to do so,I wait for your Thought on This issue.

All Response should be Directed to this Email:chambers.associates2@aol.com

I still remain
Yours faithfully.
Bar. William Riches,
Tel:+19406184285
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.