Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsbonnieaazam@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsbonnieaazam@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:34 am

Dying widow scam.

DateMeFree:

Greetings From Mrs.Bonnie, I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual to help use my money for charity and also assist the poor with less privileged in the society. I am a widow from United States fighting cancer and will want you to use funds for this charity purpose because my doctors assume I have only a few weeks to live. Give me your word that the money will be used to help the less privileged so that i give you more details. Its urgent, please reply to my mail address (mrsbonnieaazam@yahoo.com ) Best Regards, Mrs.Bonnie

Screen name: mrsbo - no picture
- 45 y/o female
- Florida, USA
- English, English, English
- working
- Have no children
I'm a caring person. I always help when I can. I'm one of those 'shirt off their back' types of people. I'm loving. I'm compassionate. I'm real. I'm really down to earth, and I'm not one to play games. I think I'm beautiful. I've grown to realize what it means to be beautiful. I have so many good attributes (personality and appearance). Yes, dear

I consider myself to be a true romantic. A warm, friendly, loving, passionate, honest, and easy-going woman. I believe that truth, trust, respect, honesty, communication, and compromise are some of the key components to having and maintaining a successful relationship. I’m going out on a limb here
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrsbonnieaazam@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Email:

Dear Beloved,

Thanks for your email.

Beloved your been chose for this glorious work of God, i appreciate your email and concern which gave me hope to live with this inner most feeling that you are the right person to reach the less privileged People and Orphans as willed by the Almighty.

I appreciate your willingness which i have trusted you to help with the distribution of the funds and i give you authority to use the money in areas of charity as you choose in your country, What matters most to me now is to make sure the funds are used for the purpose of charity not for personal interest. Personally, i consider all humans as being equal regardless of religion as we all have have been brought to existence by one Almighty God, hence i leave you to decide areas you will do the work of charity when the funds is transfer to you.

When i discovered that i would not live long due to the state of my health, i made up my mind to donate all i have to the poor so i traveled straight to Benin Republic in Africa where my Late Husband had Oil Palm/Cashew Plantation and sold them because if i eventually die without doing this, the investments will be taken by Greedy men in Africa for their selfish interests. The total sum (US$4.5 Million Dollars) (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) realized has been deposited to (CITIBANK) as i requested under an agreement that i will give you the contact details of the Bank and the Manager Dr Williams Johnson, in order for you to claim the funds on my behalf.

my health is very critical now and understand that i do not have much time. I am getting weaker day by day and will want to be alive to witness you get the funds directly transfer to any of your designated bank account by the (CITIBANK) in Benin Republic. Let me know what more dreams you have for the future of the less privileged in the society and promise me that you will not abandon my Funds.

I will send you contact details of the Bank as soon as i hear from you.

God will bless you abundantly in helping the poor and oppressed. "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God".

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Bonnie (Mother Bonnie)

Return-Path: mrsbonnieaazam@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.86.234.162]
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/799 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.817
Subject: Charity to reach the less privileged People and Orphans.‏‎

Originating IP: 41.86.234.162
Originating ISP: Isocel Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Email:

My Dear xxx,

I received your message and have informed the bank (Citibank Republic of Benin) about you and the transaction so they are waiting for your compliance please do contact them immediately with the attached Deposit Certificate. attach it, when contacting them.

Below is their contact:

Mr William Johnson
Foreign Remittance Manager,
Citibank Republic of Benin
Email: citibank@citibankgroup.biz

Direct Phone Number: +229 992 196 44

However, Make sure you invest the fund as I instructed, Because without that my soul will not have rest this is because I promised my God that I build an orphanage home for the motherless since it was where I was brought up.

I want you to understand that right now i am helpless when looking at my present condition which even the doctors are tired of. Its very painful when you know you would soon die. My situation is very bad that i may die anytime please always pray for me as i commit my life to God only.

I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding the bank contact.

Mrs Bonnie

Fake document used in scam:

deposit.PNG

The phone number +22999219644 is already reported here for being used in a recovery scam following a refugee scam - see http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 3&start=60.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Email - after the fake bank site used in scam was closed:

Dearest xxx
thanks for your message, I communicated with the bank about the e-mail address but was told that citibank@citibankgroup.biz is currently undergoing maintenance, therefore you should reestablish contact with them using the following e-mail (citigroup-atmcard@accountant.com).

My health condition is getting worse, Should in case you do not hear from me again know that am dead. Do not disappoint me, kindly use the money as instructed. I will be going for another operation on Tuesday next week.

thanks and remain blessed
Yours Sincerely

Mrs Bonnie

X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/732 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.819

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

citigroup-atmcard@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Email:

AUDITING/ACCOUNTS/FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPT.
CITIBANK BENIN REPUBLIC BRANCH
AGUEGUE-HOUEDOME
TEL: +229 992 196 44
FAX: +229 11690037
EMAIL: citigroup-atmcard@accountant.com
DATE: 26TH-OCTOBER-2015

Our Ref#: CITIXXX9/ACC/01
Your Ref #: CITIXXX4/OBL/A4-X6/00

FUND TRANSFER VALUED US$4.500,000.00 WITH TRANSFER IDENTIFICATION CODE: CITIBSTW/LUC/MWT/0143

DEAR SIR

We received your e-mail with attached deposit Certificate. In response you are hereby required to forward the following identification purpose before procedures will be listed.

1. Your full name:
2. Your Residential and Office address:
3. Your Mobile Number
4. Your Occupation
5. Your Date of birth

Above is needed urgently to proceed with the transfer of our sick customer estate Mrs Bonnie Aazam

BEST REGARDS
MR. AMINU EMMANUEL
CITIBANK REMITTANCE MANAGER
BENIN REPUBLIC.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----------

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is, unless otherwise stated, confidential, may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Citibank Group Limited CTBG 11 005 357 522, or any of its related entities including citibank Limited (together "CTBG"). Citibank does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the Communication.
©CitiBank Disclaimer 2015

Return-Path: citigroup-atmcard@accountant.com
From: "Citibank Group" <citigroup-atmcard@accountant.com>
Subject: DEAR SIR

+22911690037 - This telephone number is most likely a Benin number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:00 pm

Emails:

Dearest xxx
I appreciate your resoluteness to carrying out my wish, I pray that Almighty will strengthen you.
I'm glad you have contacted the bank, I would advise you once more to comply with the bank to ensure the transaction is achieved successfully.
With God i believe i will survive tomorrow's operation, he's the God that knows the end from the beginning, I have been praying fervently for smooth operation and successful transaction.

thanks and God bless
Yours Sincerely

Mrs Bonnie

Dearest xxx
In few hours from now will be going for Surgery, Make sure you receive my fund from the bank atmost next week, Wish you all the best as i pray for successful operation.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Bonnie

X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/816 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.819
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: citigroup-atmcard@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:45 pm

Email:

AGUEGUE-HOUEDOME
DATE: 28TH-OCTOBER-2015

FUND TRANSFER VALUED US$4.500,000.00 WITH TRANSFER IDENTIFICATION CODE: CITIBSTW/LUC/MWT/0143

DEAR SIR/MR xxx

Open attached document, Carefully read and choose your preferred option.

We await your immediate response.

BEST REGARDS
MR. AMINU EMMANUEL
CITIBANK REMITTANCE MANAGER
BENIN REPUBLIC.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----------

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is, unless otherwise stated, confidential, may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Citibank Group Limited CTBG 11 005 357 522, or any of its related entities including citibank Limited (together "CTBG"). Citibank does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the Communication.

Document received with the email:

citibank.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Email:

Dearest xxx
I came out from the Intensive Care Unit 3 hours ago, the operation was successful but series of test must be carried out in few hours from now to ascertain conditions of my health. The doctor said soon i will undergo another operation but the day and date has not yet been confirmed.

I want an immediate update about how far you have gone with the transfer, have they transfer the fund to you? please reply and make sure you comply with the bank in total for successful transfer.

thanks and God bless
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Bonnie

X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/844 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.819

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:02 pm

Email:

Dearest xxx
It gladden my heart to read the bank has contacted you with option's to effect the transfer.
Doctor has confirmed date for a new operation this week, he came into my ward and said next operation will be carried out on Wednesday 4th November 2015.
I pray God to preserve or take my life because am completely sick and tired of my condition.

xxx, It is my last wish to see that this money is invested wisely and at the end of every year funds are distributed among charity organization, please make sure you keep my instruction by investing heavily in charity. Meanwhile, do not fail to complete this transaction with the bank this week. Just try everything humanly possible to ensure you comply with the bank option's as you said to enabling them release the fund this week.

I don't know if i can be able to write again before going for the operation, But will try as much as i can and will also advise you to be prompt in mail when dealing with the bank to speed up things because sometimes banks do not welcome delay in their dealings.

thanks and remain blessed in the Lord
Yours Sincerely

Mrs. Bonnie

X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/846 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.819

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: citigroup-atmcard@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:30 am

Email:

AUDITING/ACCOUNTS/FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPT.
AGUEGUE-HOUEDOME
DATE: 2ND-NOVEMBER-2015

DEAR SIR/MR xxx

Having received your information's this morning, We wish to bring to your notice that the depositor (Mrs. Bonnie Aazam) has previously informed us of your intention and willingness to assisting her claim her fund due to her present health condition.

In line with the board of directors meeting held earlier today to ensure this transaction is perform quickly, safely and conveniently. The Board of director has suggested these three (3) transfer option's to immediate dispatch the funds.

1. ATM CARD TRANSFER: The total fund US$4.500,000.00 will be loaded to an Atm visa prepaid card and posted to your address in xxxthrough DHL Courier Company. The Atm card will allow you maximum daily withdrawal of US$10,000.00.

ASSOCIATED COST: DHL COURIER FEE 98 EURO + ATM CARD OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FEE 1,200 EUROS = 1,298 EUROS.

2. BANK TRANSFER: Your bank account details will be needed to transfer the total amount US$4.500,000.00 from our bank to your bank account in Germany. A Certificate of legality from Supreme Court of Benin republic is required.

ASSOCIATED COST: CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY = 1,760 EUROS.

3. DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY: Total fund will be delivered through Diplomatic Delivery Immunity to you in Paris-France. Therefore, You will have to travel to Paris-France to meet the diplomats who will depart Benin republic once every arrangement is finalized.

ASSOCIATED COST: DELIVERY CHARGE = 5,400 EUROS.

Note: Above payment arrangement will help you and this bank to overcome all the internal and external hitches and taxes under the B.T.O transfer laws, financial constitution and policies of your country (xxx) and our country (Benin republic) for the recognition of the rule of law. It's the bank's obligation its customers from any form of problem or contradiction and diversion of funds to unauthorized group or organization.

Therefore, We hereby advise you to choose your preferred option & associated cost from above and revert to us for conclusion of this transactional project.

BEST REGARDS
MR. AMINU EMMANUEL
CITIBANK BENIN REPUBLIC
AGUEGUE-HOUEDOME BRANCH

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Subject: FUND TRANSFER OPTION'S.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.