Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

paul.james659@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

paul.james659@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:07 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1146, where the email address paul.james659@yahoo.com is reported for being used with another set of stolen pictures. In the mentioned topic are also few details about the real scammer identity - he is Nigerian, living in South Africa.

On FMF:

cause everyone has a chance to laugh so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...here is my numbers...i am a very sincere and honest person 27836684939 and my email....paul.james659yahoo.com waiting for your reply. yours in christ. paul james am caring kind social smart intelligent passionate friendly romantic and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings

paul0 Profile: COME AND FIND OUT WHAT YOU WANNA KNOW
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
About Me
am Lydia Herbert

Stolen picture used:

paul1.jpg

paul2.jpg

+27836684939
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.